Hard working, motivated and highly organised Health professional, possessing a vast and diverse experience accumulated over, in addition to an extensive and robust academic background (Masters degree in Public Health), 21 years experience working across the UK and abroad. Exceptional medical awareness, supported by the maintenance and development of an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of NHS strategies. Seeking a new professional challenge in which to further develop and apply a highly transferable multi-disciplinary skill-set: confident in the ability to deliver significant and measurable value to any organisation.
IT proficiency in a wide range of general and special use software including Microsoft Office Suite, EMIS, OPAS, Fusion, SPSS, CM 2000, DCRS and Hex data centre.
Effectively engaging and influencing both internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including government bodies.
Highly organised: prioritising large and complicated work loads without the need of supervision.
Great attention to detail and ensures absolute accuracy in the recording and input of data.
Able to explain complicated medical information to patients at all levels of understanding.
Personal dedication towards the delivery of an exceptional customer service experience.
Integrates seamlessly into any team whilst comfortable working autonomously.
ATM Khairul Anam
Brace Street Health Centre
Position held: Medical Assistant (Long term condition), 2015 – present
• Provide general health check including NHS health, new patient health, long term conditions (diabetes, asthma, CVD) for the patient and project a positive and friendly image to them while doing it.
• Perform ECG, ear syringing and venepuncture for patients as a result of a direct referral from GP or nurse.
• Offer help during minor surgeries.
• Provide repeat prescriptions for patient, scan patients document and coding them.
• Collaborate with administrative and reception staff and provide necessary assistant when necessary.
• Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for the patients
• Comply strictly with medical care regulations and safety standards
• Collaborate effectively with team members of various specializations deliver a high standard of patient care in general practice.
Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust, UK
Position held: Data Analyst and Support Worker, 2015 – present
• Performing in-depth analysis of questionnaire data recorded from information provided by patients on the Tuberculosis (TB) control program.
• Production of comprehensive monthly reports, providing recommendations for process improvements based on the data monitored.
• Managing patient operation services whilst ensuring strict adherence to Health and Safety policy and legislation.
• Provision of direct and indirect services to patients with the support of clinical and non-clinical colleagues.
Health Exchange UK Ltd.
Position held: Stop Smoking Practitioner. 2005 – 2015
Public Health and Wellbeing.
• Development and maintenance of specialist knowledge and awareness of the Stop Smoking campaign; ensuring the provision of extensive and appropriate evidence to support claims.
• Provision of health-care advice, as set by the NHS directors, to a wide range of individuals, community groups and corporate workplaces, discussing the benefits of stopping smoking.
• Liaising and coordinating with key external stakeholders including Members of Parliament, General Practitioners, Pharmacists, Councillors and Community Leaders.
• Recording sensitive medical data based on the information provided by patients. This is used to monitor their progress in the quitting of smoking.
Earlier Career Summary:
BRAC Bangladesh (Ltd)
Position held: Medical Officer and Centre manager. 1997-1999, 2000-2005
Involved in several projects run by DFID, USAID, UNICEF, WHO and ICRC
Position held: Rehabilitation officer. 1999-2000
SB Medical College, Bangladesh
Position held: Apprentice Medical Officer. 1996-1997
Education and Qualifications:
2010 – 2012: Masters in Public Health | University of Wolverhampton, UK.
Concentration: Public health. Course work includes Health promotion, Epidemiology, Communicable disease, Health and social need assessment, Health management, Sociology and politics, Social research and Statistics.
1988 – 1996: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) | SB Medical College, Bangladesh.
Concentration: Medicine, Surgery and Gynae. Course work includes Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Forensic medicine, Community medicine, Medicine, Surgery, Gynae and Obstetrics.
• NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care
• European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
• First Aid
• Smoking Cessation Techniques through level 1 & 2 training
• Ear syringing
Interest and Hobbies:
I enjoy a wide range of recreational activities including reading books (particularly novels) and socialising with friends, in addition to listening to music. Previously, I stood as a Councillor for the University of Wolverhampton Student Union; representing the opinions of thousands of fellow pupils. Nominated for Walsall lifelong learning award.
References Available On Request
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|