My teaching method is the very same as my personal learning method.
It is very simple; look through pass papers, find problems and solve them. Once and if all pass papers are completed then I can make adapted questions to the ones seen on the exams.
I am a 1st class Mechanical Engineering graduate and have been teaching Maths to students in Turkey, Guyana and the UK over the past year.
My two student in Guyana I taught over 7 months and i'm excited to hear of their results very soon.
My two Venezuelan students in the UK passed their exams after a few months of tutoring.
I had a class of students in Turkey for a short period of time.
Email - (concealed information)
Mobile - (concealed information)8
Address – 36 Marlborough Road, Colliers Wood, London, SW19 2HG
I'm a keen student who has just achieved a 1st class degree in Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons) at Northumbria University. My ambition is to pursue Engineering in the gas and oil sector looking specifically at Non Destructive Testing and ropes access careers.
2014-2017 - Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons), 1st class achieved at final grade
• Year 3 subjects –
Advanced Mechanics, Design for X, Energy Management and Efficiency, Investigative Project, Renewable Energy Technology.
• Year 2 subjects –
Further Engineering Mathematics (87%), Applied Mechanics (84%), Manufacturing Technology (80%), Energy Convergence Systems (76%), Engineering Economics & Professional Skills (75%), Computer Modeling & Design (73%).
• Year 1 subjects (Achieved 1st certification)
Engineering Mathematics (93%), Design (70%), Introductory Mechanics (70%), Materials and Manufacture (68%), Energy and Environment (67%), Engineering Skills in Experimentation and Presentation (60%).
2013-2014 - Mechanical Engineering Foundation,
Northumbria University (Achieved 1st certification)
• Subjects –
Introduction to Mechanical Engineering (95%), Foundation Algebra and Trigonometry (86%), Study Skills and Computer Technology (77%), Introduction to Electrical Engineering (75%),
Introductory Algebra and Statistics (70%) and Introduction to Engineering Design and Problem Solving (60%).
Welbeck Defense Sixth Form College
• A2 – Geography (B), Mathematics (C), Physics (E)
AS - Sociology (B), Design Technology Product Design (C)
Richard Challoner School
• 9 GCSE's (A-C) including Mathematics, Science & English.
• ECDL - European Computer Driving License
• ILM LV3 – Institute of Leadership and Management Level 3
• BCR - Basic Rock Climbing
• Heartstart Certificate – Health and Safety
Transferable Skills & Achievements
• Technical software skills in SolidWorks 2015, ANSYS and MATLAB have been extensively covered on my course. Completion of the European Computer Driving License offered an important all round understanding of Microsoft Office’s applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Organisation and Teamwork
• Personally organized and completed a 3900 mile charity cycle through 9 Eastern European and 3 Middle Eastern countries within in a team. Mechanical knowledge was vital for breakdowns. Ability to adapt was strong throughout across the ever changing terrain. Very keen and willing for continued travelling within employment in the future.
• Organizing international extreme sporting events for 'highlining' involves an incredible understanding of the forces, materials and conditions required for safety when rigging lines up to 300 meters high. Health and safety qualifications are vital.
Ability to Adapt
• With constantly changing conditions when rigging, situations must be assessed strategically and applied with full certainty of success as failure of the rig is life threatening.
• Passing the Army Officer Selection Board at 16 shows secure leadership qualities that are apparent from a young age. Achieved Level 3 Institute of Leadership and Management during this time.
2014-Current - Territorial Army
• Successful development of my skills during university is evident. Teamwork has improved with regular command tasks. Leadership is required when taking teams of up to 10 cadets climbing every week. Organization has excelled with constant time management between the job and university.
2015-Current - Hampton Court Palace Barista
• This prestigious royal venue offers high end customer service. Excellent silver service is required, the ability to achieve targets set by the company as well as a quality end product.
2010-Current - Ascot Racecourse
• Royal venue offers a professional approach to service of MP leaders and high end clients. People skills are vital aspect of this job.
2012-2015 - Prêt A Manger Barista
• This treasured experience of working with foreign people from many countries, most importantly improving my ability to overcome language barriers and complete vital tasks. Inspiration to travel came from this work experience.
High Tunstall College of Science
• Opportunely provided free photography towards successfully promoting active presentations to young learners. Strong initiative was required when helping the children with the challenges as well as patience and trust.
Available upon request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|