My teaching technique is simple. Divide the class into segments according to the level of understanding of the students. Explain each technique with practical resemblances. I aspire to be a student-friendly, cool, dedicated teacher. I want to teach for each level of students i.e., degree, school, college.
Sidharth Sankar Parhi is working at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Kharagpur, India, as a Ph.D. Research scholar. He has the research experience (2015 onwards) in Multi-objective Optimization of a distillation column. He also has experience (2015 onwards) in Multi-Criteria Decision Making in context to chemical engineering problems. His earlier research work (2011-2014) dealt with the treatment of Spent Pot Lining- a hazardous waste from the aluminum industry.
Depending upon the level of students and performance the prices will be higher by 10% quarterly.
Class Year Board /Institute Percentage / CGPA
Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering) 2014- to date Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, Westbengal. NA
M. tech. (R) (Chemical engineering) 2011-2014 National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha. 8.78 CGPA
B. Tech. (Chemical Engineering) 2007-2011 Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, Punjab. 7.63 CGPA
Intermediate (12th class) 2007 CBSE 72.4%
High School(10th class) 2005 HSCE(BSE, Odisha) 84%
• Parhi, Sidharth Sankar, Gade Pandu Rangaiah, and Amiya K. Jana. "Mixed-integer dynamic optimization of conventional and vapor recompressed batch distillation for economic and environmental objectives." Chemical Engineering Research and Design (2019), doi: (concealed information)
• Parhi, Sidharth Sankar, Gade Pandu Rangaiah, and Amiya K. Jana. "Vapor recompressed batch distillation: Optimizing reflux ratio at variable mode." Computers & Chemical Engineering 124 (2019): 184-196.
• Parhi, Sidharth Sankar, Gade Pandu Rangaiah, and Amiya K. Jana. "Multi-objective optimization of vapor recompressed distillation column in batch processing: Improving energy and cost savings." Applied Thermal Engineering 150 (2019): 1273-1296.
• Parhi, Sidharth Sankar, Gade Pandu Rangaiah, and Amiya K. Jana. "Optimizing reboiler duty and reflux ratio profiles of vapor recompressed batch distillation." Separation and Purification Technology 213 (2019): 553-570.
• Parhi, Sidharth Sankar. "Gainful utilization of spent pot lining–A hazardous waste from aluminum industry." Mtech. R. diss., 2014.
• Srivastava, N. K., S. S. Parhi, M. K. Jha, and T. R. Sreekrishnan. "Optimization of the effect of pre-treatment on chromium removal by algal biomass using response surface methodology." International Journal of Engineering Research 3, no. 3 (2014): 167-171.
• TEQIP SCHOLARSHIP DURING MASTERS
• MHRD SCHOLARSHIP DURING Ph.D. (CONTINUING)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|