Tailor made exercise plans for a full body workout, targeting and toning glutes, abs, arms and core! I alter classes and cater for each client differently depending on the goals and aspirations of each individual.
This class will help to increase strength, stability and coordination whilst maintaining the grace and poise of a dancer. Drawing on personal training exercises and traditional barre workouts, my workouts intensifies the sculpting & strengthening experience in a low impact way.
All you need is a towel or yoga mat and we will occasionally use the back of a chair for stability. Weights can be used if available to you but not essential.
All abilities, ages & backgrounds welcome & encouraged!
I've been teaching for 10+ years, in large groups as well as privately.
Hanna was born and raised in Cardiff and began her training as an associate of The Royal Ballet School, National Dance Company Wales and National Youth Dance Wales performing original works by Odette Hughes, Theo Clinkard & Errol White. Having completed her formal training at London Contemporary Dance School, she joined Danish Dance Theatre as an apprentice in 2015.
Hanna has worked and performed with Crystal Pite & Kidd Pivot, Bundesjugendballett, Just Us Dance Theatre, Dane Hurst, Catarina Carvalho and more recently Caroline Finn for the WNO UK tour of "Les Vepres Siciliennes".
Hanna is also passionate about working in Wales where she was a presenter for S4C Welsh channel from 2016-2017 and has choreographed for Fran Wen Theatre Company, Urdd National Eisteddfod and Sbarc Galeri Caernarfon.
Qualifications & Teaching Experience:
200-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher in Training
Insured & Enhanced DBS checked
Guest teacher at LondonDanceAcademy
Guest lecturer at Bath Spa University
PG Dip in Performance
BA First Class hons in Contemporary Dance, LCDS
CAT Scheme Teaching Assistant- 2 years
Advanced 1 RAD - Distinction
Dance Leader Award
• London Contemporary Dance School, BA hons (grad. 2015)
• National Dance Company Wales Associate
• National Youth Dance Wales (2011-2014)
• Royal Ballet School Junior, Mid and Senior Associate (2003-2011)
Highlights in Performances & Projects
• Dancer with Ballet Cymru - Newport, Wales 11/2020 – present
• Dance Artist with Fund Freelance Dance project, led by Jamiel Laurence - Lanterns Studios London 9-10/2020
• ‘Les Vepres Siciliennes’ UK tour with the WNO. Contracted by NDCWales choreographed by Caroline Finn - 1/2020 -5/2020
• Dancer with Truefitt Collective - London 7/2019-2/2020
• ‘Andrea Bocelli: Cinema World Tour’ performed in arenas across the UK, choreographed by Catarina Carvalho - 11/2016
• ‘Exodus’, choreographed by & performed alongside Dane Hurst - Dulwich Picture Gallery 9/2016
• ’Firebird’, ‘Men in Coats’ & ‘Love Songs’ performed internationally with Danish Dance Theatre as an apprentice- 9/2015- 5/2016
• ‘Infinite Identities’ performed in collaboration with Bundesjugendballet & Just Us Dance Theatre, choreography by Joseph
Toonga -Hamburg & Heidelberg 9/2014 - 4/2015
• ‘Polaris’, choreography by Crystal Pite, performed with Kidd Pivot -Sadler’s Wells 10/2014
• ‘Ours’ choreographed by Joseph Toonga performed at 28th International Choreographic Competition - Hannover 6/2014
TV & Film
• Dancer for ‘Chwyldro’ Dance film for ‘Hansh’ aired on TV channel S4C, filmed at various locations throughout Wales - 9/2019
• TV Presenter for ‘MOM’ on TV channel S4C, filmed at various locations in Wales & England - 9/2016-9/2017
• ‘120960’ live online show with Fran Wen Youth Theatre Company, online 5-6/2020
• ‘Sblash!’, a show performed as part of the ‘Sbarc Arts Project’ at Galeri Caernarfon, Wales - 8/2019
• ‘Swn a Symud’ with Frân Wen Theatre Company performed at Llanberis Slate Museum, Wales - 7/2019
• Urdd National Eisteddfod Youth Show 2019, Wales Millennium Centre, Wales - 4-6/2019
Hanna is a brilliant dance teacher. She’s skilled at recognising your strengths and helping you to improve your technique. I take ballet classes with Hanna and my confidence and skills have grown enormously. She’s friendly, encouraging, focused and highly attuned to my needs as a student. I would recommend her classes to anyone wishing to develop their dance skills.
Amazing tutor! She is very talented and super friendly, would highly recommend!
Hanna is an excellent teacher who is able to vary the difficulty of her classes to accommodate your fitness level and goals. She always keeps the content of her classes mixed and fun! I couldn't recommend her enough.
I had the pleasure of being taught by Hanna via Zoom for a number of months during lockdown and learnt a great deal from her expertise in both dance and fitness more generally. She kept me extremely motivated and pushed me to my limits, while making me feel at ease in her company. I would highly recommend Hanna to people of all abilities.
I’ve known Hanna for over ten years and have watched her grow from being a committed age-group dancer to becoming a full-time professional, working with a number of different companies both across the country and abroad. Hanna is the most caring and motivational tutor I’ve had the pleasure of being taught by. Specialising in ballet and fitness, Hanna has helped me achieve my personal fitness goals during the lockdowns of 2020, and she always goes above and beyond to cater the sessions to my specific needs! She always brings great energy and makes the workouts worthwhile!
Hanna is a wonderful teacher. My daughter looks forward to lessons every week. Hanna is not only fun and personable but she is knowledgeable and professional. We are so glad we found Hanna.
Hanna is amazing with my daughter, Hanna is very encouraging and is able to quickly adapt her lessons. My daughter loves every second of the ballet session and thrives on them.
Hanna has tailored the classes to my needs and varies them week to week to keep it interesting (HIT, dance, barre etc) My strength has grown as a result and am able to do things now that I couldn’t previously. Always keen to adjust and adapt the classes to suit me I can highly recommend classes with Hanna.
Hanna is a hugely talented and wonderful ballet teacher. My 16 year old daughter absolutely loves her 1 2 1 lessons with her both at home ( pre Covid) and on Zoom during lock down.
She pushes my daughter , yet, at the same time, is patient, positive and boosts her confidence. These lessons are keeping my daughter going through these difficult times. Cannot recommend highly enough. And - gives her lessons in Welsh too if you want. Diolch Hanna
I always look forward to Hanna’s lessons. She plans the lessons really nicely and chooses lovely music. Her corrections are really helpful and she really takes you into a new level of ballet. She is always on time and committed to her lessons and confident and clear with her instructions. And if I have any questions or am I sure of anything I always feel comfortable to ask as Hanna listens carefully and gives very good advice. I would thoroughly recommend Hanna and her ballet lessons to anyone wanting to learn ballet.
fitness lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest muscle strengthening lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, aerobics lessons for all!
Taking zumba lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|