I can teach Biology up to GCSE and Maths, Physics and Chemistry up to A Level. The way I teach is by first understanding where the student is at and what they want to achieve, for example they are currently a C grade in physics A level but need an A to get into university. Then we see where the problems lie, whether it’s understanding content, whether its exam technique or both. This is easy to assess by doing a full practice paper (regardless of whether they have been taught it or not) and seeing where the student is at. From there we can work through covering content, how to answer questions, develop revision techniques and create materials to give the student the best possible chance of achieving their target grade.
I am a 1st year physics student at University of Birmingham, over the past two years I have taught 3 students maths studying for 11+ exams as well as teaching physics and maths GCSE students in groups ranging from year 9 to year 11. At GCSE I achieved a 9 in maths and A* in all three sciences and at A Level an A* in maths and three A's in physics, chemistry and further maths.
I am a student without a car or bike, as a resuktt of this I have to walk or use public transport. Ideally I would like to come to you fro tuition, however if it is too difficult/expensive to get to you then online lessons would be prefered otherwise there will need to be an agreement on transport. Also all confirmed lessons must be cancelled 24 hours before the lessons.
An undergraduate student studying an Msci degree in physics
Mphys degree 2019-2023
• Further Maths-A
• 12 GCSEs A*-B including A* in Physics, Chemistry and Maths
• English Literature-8
• English Language-7
Trainee Business Analyst for Centrica July 2016
• Helped provide guidance and templates to enable Business Units and Functions to define transformation projects
• Supported group team’s analysis on monthly reports from Business Units and Functions on ‘Progress Vs Plan’, highlighting areas where progress was falling behind plan in terms of costs and FTEs.
• Analysed numerous large data files to support production of group-wide reports used to support central programme team.
• Aided discussions with project managers as the group to understand ‘Progress vs Plan’, and the actions that needed to be taken to bring projects back on track.
• Supported senior team members with development of presentations.
• Helped produce reports across the programme to enable a group-wide view to be presented to executive committee.
I am an avid tennis player, playing many times a week as a member of the University of Birmingham tennis team. I enjoy skiing each year and hiking when possible in the mountains.
I've been a private tutor for several years, and Daniel is the only person that I've recommended to other potential students because he has both the maturity and deep-level knowledge needed to be a successful teacher. He's a top student in the classroom and has always had a knack for delivering comprehensive explanations to his peers, myself included.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£30|