I will work with you to find out exactly where your weaknesses are first, it's always easy to work on the stuff you do know and neglect the stuff we're bad it. It's very important to have fun when you're doing maths and take it as a challenge rather than a chore. As like most puzzles, the more you do Maths, the better you get at it and the more fun you'll have doing it. This is something I'm passionate about and enjoy doing, so I'm sure we'll have fun doing it!
Throughout my GCSEs I had a teacher that never understood me and the way I learnt and that I feel is something a lot of people resonate with today, especially in maths! I have a little brother with learning difficulties that I have coached throughout his GCSEs. I found from my time coaching him that I always was good at spotting the point where an equation stopped making sense to him and we would work together to solve it. I am a chemical engineering student that recently spent a year at Rolls-Royce as a manufacturing engineer in the civil aerospace department, this means I have first-hand experience in where maths and chemistry can make a difference to the world, plus I can always answer the dreaded maths question "Where am I ever going to use this?".
Please get in contact and we can have a chat about transportation if I'm a bit far away. :)
2015-2020: University of Sheffield, (MEng) Chemical Engineering with a Year in Industry
• Predicted First Class
• Studied: Fluid dynamics, Heat and Mass transfer, Chemical Engineering Design, Biochemistry, Chemistry and Mathematics
• For level 3 taking optional choices of Oil and Gas Utilisation and Manufacturing
• Developed skills in using software such as Aspen Plus, AutoCAD and Matlab
• Year in Industry - Rolls-Royce Plc, Civil Aerospace division as a Manufacturing engineer Intern
2013-2015: Woking College
• A Levels: Mathematics (A*), Chemistry (A), Physics (B), Further Mathematics (B),
AS level History (C)
2008-2013: Woking High School
• GCSEs: Mathematics Methods (A*), Mathematics Applications (A*), Chemistry (A*), Physics (A*), Biology (A), English Language (A), English Literature (A), Statistics (A), History (A*), Spanish (B), Music (B), Humanities (B), ICT-AIDA(Merit)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£13||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£63||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£120||£100|