I enjoy providing attentive, passionate, enthusiastic, and engaging and challenging learning experiences. My goal is to help, encourage, and support students to achieve their learning goals. I take a holistic, simple, and varied teaching approach to teaching. When teaching students I plan and implement a variety of teaching pedagogies to emphasize engaged learning, communication, literacy, numeracy, collaboration, and problem-solving through a range of technologies.
I am an undergraduate student in computer science, recently completed my A levels and got an “A” grade in maths and Further maths subjects. I have experience teaching math to my neighbors and family members. Having the ability to teach young adults individually or in group settings.
I have the ability to motivate and inspire students across all age groups and ability ranges. Without wishing to sound boastful I believe I can bring new ideas, energy, and enthusiasm for teaching and am confident in my ability to raise attainment in my pupils. On a personal level, I am a good team player and will have no trouble seamlessly integrating within a school's existing traditions and practices. Furthermore, I must also point out that during my career I have built up a reputation for coming up with solutions rather than problems, and a have a track record of being hardworking, inquisitive, and innovative. Right now, I would like to join a school where commitment and professionalism are acknowledged, appreciated, and rewarded.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Trigonometry • Administering examinations • Pre-calculus
• Private tuition • Probability • arithmetic operations
• Sequences • Algebra and Functions, Coordinate Geometry, Exponential and Logarithms • Numerical
GREEN AND OLIVE SOLICITOR - Solicitor Assistant March 2019 - May 2019
• I have work experience as a solicitor, and I have learned many things by doing that work related to AI. The most important thing I have learned is how the client's database works and how they store and use it. The database also helps my course, for example, when a user types in a query, the database returns a list of hits, resulting in a useful answer to the data. Artificial intelligence can correct user input of suspicious errors, displaying synonyms or negative words for keywords and phrases.
• Analysing data to discover key and important facts in the case.
• Making sure all administrative documents are filed away in the correct place.
• Able to plan, prioritize and organize.
• Aware of and using new media like the internet to promote interactive learning.
• Can deal with student behavior and progression.
• Having the ability to teach young adults individually or in group settings.
• Up to date and aware of the latest teaching methods and techniques.
• Willing and able to provide teaching cover as and when needed.
• Can adapt well to circumstances.
• Can quickly familiarise me with new ways of working.
• Competitive by nature.
• Strong desire and determination to achieve success.
• Able to make those hard decisions needed to keep things moving.
• Dedicated work ethic and willing to do overtime to get a job done.
• Approaching issues from multiple perspectives.
• Using logic and analysis to come to technical decisions.
King Henry VIII School, Coventry 09 2018 - 07 2020 Maths A levels
Further Maths A
Computer Science D
My interests are playing cricket and badminton. I have participated in many cricket and badminton tournaments in India. I volunteered for the Assisted Management Team to organize the school's anniversary event by designing and hosting the dice. I am very interested in learning programming, and these skills will greatly help the course I am choosing. When I started the course at university, I will have some experience so I started learning machine learning.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£9||£9|