i can give lessons from beginners to gcse students and am versitile in the way i teach, i believe in the saying that the hardest workers get the furthest. in our lessons i will teaching you the fundamental aspects when portraying a character on stage or for film. depending on your level teach you what you need to know and how to develop your acting skills accordingly.
i have been teaching for around 1 and a half years and am experienced teaching young children where i taught around 10-12 students per day when i worked. the children improved because of my teaching in different ways and thier confidence grew with each lesson.
as long as it is not too far to travel i will not take any money for the travelling. regards
At present, I am studying hospitality, tourism and events at Plymouth University.
April 2016-june 2016 sticky fingers after school club, drama teacher (part time, paid work)
• Planning drama lessons
• Using Classroom management skills
• Individual and group work on the children each lesson
• Working with my assistant to plan ideas on possible future performances to do with the children
January 2015-january 2016 Drama club teacher: Kurdish community centre, (voluntary)
• Lead the drama class
• Plan classes and build a rapport with the children
• Speak with the parents about how the classes are going and if they are enjoying it
acting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest improvisational theatre lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, cinema lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|