My teaching method is getting the student to learn the basics and broaden their playing so they can become more versatile. I will be teaching the basics of sheet music which will make their learning easier and more efficient.
I am a student at Manchester Metropolitan University and a part-time session musician. I have qualifications in Music Technology and have been playing drums for 12 years. I've got experience playing professionally in big Arenas and live music recordings.
If lessons are to be cancelled, 3 hours notice will be required or full lesson payment will still need to be paid.
Online lessons only after 8pm
In person lessons from 11am
I am a young active and enthusiastic student who loves facing new challenges and taking on new roles. I study Business Technology at Manchester Metropolitan University. I enjoy working around people very often and I get the privilege of doing that often because of my role as a musician. I am good at communicating with both people I know and don’t know; I have also developed a patient character which is significant when working with people. I have many skills I have and put to good use when it is needed. For example, being a leader or even being a committed team worker. I have had previous work experience such as working with people and collecting data which is significant to a business which involves customer service or target work. I dedicate myself to the tasks I am given, and I can take it to the extra mile if necessary.
• With experience from my consulting job, I have managed to carry this skill across all areas of my life
• From early age this was engraved in me and I continue to master this skill.
• I enjoy interacting with people, this skill has always been a great asset.
Journalist | TCS Network Jan 2021 to Present
My job is to write article based on what is going on in today´s world.
• Successful first article released on the 2nd of February 2021.
Consultant | MediaCom Dec 2020 to Present
Being a voice of my generation and consulting a new organisation created to make a positive impact in society
• I had to research things that are missing in our generation which is needed to be done
• I then have to bring the ideas and research conclusions forward to consult and redesign the organisation so that it is catered to the youth.
Till Staff | Burger King Jul 2018 to Jul 2019
Musician | Self Employed Jun 2018 to Present
• Being a drummer/music director for a band or artist. To get the artist´s music and turn it into a live version of their music.
• Play in Manchester Arena
• Played in front of 14,000 people
• Sold out shows
Volunteer in church | Jubilee Church Manchester Jan 2016 to Present
A bible believing church based in Gorton, Manchester
• Media Team
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Manchester Metropolitan University - Bachelor`s degree Business Technology 2023
Xaverian Collge - A Level Music Technology - Distinction
Music - C
Business - Distinction
Cedar Mount Academy - GCSE Math
Science- Physics, Biology, Chemistry
All subjects between grade 4-9
2-3 years of experience playing professionally.
Played in front 14,000
played sold out shows
I write articles for the Common Sense Network
Training – Youth Charter Ambassador and intern 
Languages – English; French
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£9||£9|
|5 hours||Not available||£40||£45|
|10 hours||Not available||£80||£90|