I have been teaching children of different grades from 2015. I teach by giving examples of case studies/ real-life examples and by being more interactive with students. For some classes, it is fun to watch videos on Youtube. Students can ask questions anytime during the lecture.
I am an engineer who later pursued management at London School of Economics. I have been teaching for the last 5 years. I teach Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics to GCSE and A level students. All my students have passed their exams with flying colours.
Karthik Ashok Dhawan
London School of Economics – Dual Masters in Management and International Management London, UK 2017-2019
CEMS- Exchange program specialising in Finance at HEC, Paris
BMS Institute of Technology, Bangalore- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering India, 2013-2017
• First class honors with distinction(75%). Achieved top 5 percentile marks in the class.
• Fabricated Braille Embosser as a part of final year project which is being patented
Kendriya Vidyalaya IISc, Bangalore India,2010-2013
• A levels (2011-2013)- Physics(A), Chemistry(A*), Mathematics(B). Topper of Biology for the school.
• O levels (2010-2011)- 10 CGPA with 4A*s and 2As
Work / Internship Experience
Bangalore, IN 2014-2016
Trek Organiser (Part-time), Crazy Yatra
• Planned and organised various trips to Western Ghat India.
• Developed intense communication skills as a part of customer satisfaction team.
• Calculated prices for various expeditions and explored new areas of business (Eco tourism, Health Tourism)
Junior Research Analyst, Inverted Senses
• Collected and recorded various data related to digital marketing of various companies.
• As a part of CSR project, formulated an innovative concept called ‘a Dollar for a Drink’ which helped renovate a school in Nepal.
• Developed acute problem-solving and decision-making skills by learning how to launch any new project.
Placement Co-ordinator, BMSIT
• Promoted by University as a placement co-ordinator for the department of Mechanical Engineering.
• Organised and co-ordinated various processes of recruitment of final year engineering students.
• Gained strong exposure to leadership and communication skills.
Private Tutor, Tutor Fair, Maths, Business Stats, Chemistry and Physics.
• Promoted by University as the Primary Student Tutor for 4 academic subjects.
• Executed several subject crash courses with up-to 15 students at a time.
• Developed intense presentation and communication skills in large audiences.
Treasurer, Graduate Management Society, LSE
• Managed a budget of £60,000 for the GMS society as a part of department of Management at LSE.
• alculated all college timetabling requirements as well as managed teacher sovereignty within capacity.
• Budgeting and organising alumni events, job fairs and departmental socials for entire academic year 2017-2018.
• Developed acute problem-solving and decision-making skills by conducting p matching the taste of students from 35 different nationalities
Student Government, Kendriya Vidayala IISc Bangalore, IN 2012-2013
• Managed school budget of approximately GBP 10000 throughout the year.
• Planned and conducted school events such as annual days with a turn up of 2000+ people.
Student Ambassador, Department of Management, LSE London, UK Present
• In-charge of communicating course related information to new students.
• Answering students’ queries on behalf of Department of Management
Extra-Curricular Activities & Other Achievements
Ed Support Volunteer, Make a Difference, Bangalore, India India, 2015-2017
• Weekly volunteering project to teach English to children in a shelter home in India from ages 8-16, as well as organising games and activities throughout the day.
• Developed communication skills to overcome language barriers according to the varying needs of different ages and skill levels, so developed an understanding of different learning styles.
• Worked as a part of CSR fund raising team by working closely with various top corporate executives.
Freelance Motivational Speaker Present
• Frequently spoke to a group of up-to 35 students on importance of education and motivated them to continue education in remote parts of India.
Volunteer at Help-age India and Compassionate Clowns India, 2015
• Compassionate Clowns is an NGO using an innovative method wherein volunteers work with children affected by cancer to distract them in hospitals by being clowns who sing and dance.
Skills, Languages & Interests
• Microsoft Excel – Including the use of Formulae and statistical measures, Power Point, C Programming language and Stata.
• English (fluent), French (Basic), Hindi (basic), Urdu (basic) and Tamil (speaking), Telugu (basic).
• Quora writer with 3.5k upvotes on an answer, Charitable Work and a very extensive love for Cricket, Wanderlust who loves exploring new places.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking thermodynamics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|