Nathaniel gives lessons to students of junior high schools and above. For my five years of teaching, I always adopt a student centered approach to the delivery of my lessons. I always give detailed explanations to every lesson and also make sure that my explanations are well understood before I continue.
I have about five years of classroom teaching experience and I have taught hundreds of students from the Francophone African countries and Ghana. Though I cannot quantify, most of the students I taught sat for their final exams and passed to gain admissions to universities and other levels of the academic ladder.
A versatile writer endowed with good communication and Information Technology skills. A goal oriented fellow who believes in team work and has the ability to mobilize and motivate others to work in a team to achieve a targeted aim. A critical thinker, able to work under pressure, and experienced in good customer relations. It is my greatest aim to become a renowned lecturer in the next few years ahead.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Configuration of Cisco network devices
Installation of hardware and software applications
Configuring and troubleshooting computers
Sound knowledge in IP Addressing and subnetting of Addresses
Network Architecting (example: setting up LAN and WAN)
Implementing security on networks
Network engineering (Network Technician)
Hardware Engineering (Computer Servicing)
Judgment and Decision Making
Computer and Electronics
Administration and Management
Good at Microsoft word, Excel, and Power point
Writing articles, poems, and stories.
SOUL FOOD ICT COLLEGE
Honours Diploma In Network Engineering (HNDE) (July 2016 – September 2016)
Hardware, Networking and Windows Server 2003
Diploma in Cisco Certified Network Administration (CCNA) -
Interconnection of Cisco Network Devices (ICND 1) (Sep. 2016 – Dec. 2016)
UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, WINNEBA
Bachelor of Arts (English Language Education) (August 2010 – July 2014)
BISEASE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
West African Secondary Schools Certificate Examinations (September 2006 – May 2009)
TOEFL & English Language Instructor (January 2016 to November 2016)
Eagle Vision Institute (Eagle Vision Institute,
• Teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL) to French, Spanish and other nationals who want to upgrade their level of English speaking.
• Preparing students to sit for the Test Of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Most of these students are Francophone speakers who are required to submit TOEFL score for admissions into diverse universities, colleges, institutions and organizations.
• Conduct enormous researches on topics to be thought to students.
• Preparing and organizing learning materials to meet the needs of students.
• Creating conducive learning atmosphere and motivating students to achieve their ultimate objectives of speaking good and fluent English.
English Language and Literature-In-English Teacher (Nov. 2015–Jan. 2016)
Edutech Technology Institute (Part time teaching)
• Enforce all administrative policies and rules governing students.
• Assign and grade class work and homework.
• Guide and counsel students with adjustment or academic problems, or special academic interests.
• Establish and enforce rules for behavior and policies and procedures to maintain order among students.
• Teach socially acceptable behaviour, employing techniques such as behaviour modification and positive reinforcement.
• Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students’ progress.
Cashier – (National Service) (September 2014 –August 2015)
Ghana Airports Co. Ltd (Ghana Airports Company Limited,
KIA - Accra)
• Receive payment by cash.
• Maintain high sense of good customer relations.
• Assist Customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
• Count money in cash drawer at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and there is adequate change.
• Greet customers entering the premises.
• Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
• Sort, count, wrap currency and coins.
• Compute and record totals of transactions.
• Charge customers for using the facility with the help of a programmed electronic device that calculates the duration spent.
• Exercise high sense of integrity by politely turning down the offers of corrupt customers who do not want to pay the exact amount.
• Strict adherence to company’s ethical codes of conduct.
Literature Teacher (June 2012 – August 2014)
High Brains Senior High School (Part time teaching during long vacations)
• Evaluate and grade examinations, assignments and record grades.
• Inform students of the procedures for completing and submitting class work.
• Arrange for supervisors to conduct teaching observations; meet with supervisors to receive feedback about teaching performance.
• Prepare examination scripts.
• Order or maintain materials needed for classes.
Literature-In-English Teacher (May 2011 – August 2014)
Bisease Senior High School (Bisease Senior High School
P.O. Box 41
Ajumako Bisease – C/R
(Part time teaching during long vacations)
• Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in both Literature-In-English and core literature.
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
• Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
• Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
• Administer standardized ability and achievement tests and interpret results to determine students’ strengths and areas of need.
• Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
Student Journalist (September 2011 – October 2012)
Radio Windy Bay (Radio Windy Bay,
University of Education, winneba,
P.O. Box 25,
Winneba – C/R).
• Report news stories for publication or broadcast, describing the background and details of events.
• Arrange interviews with people who can provide information about a story.
• Review copy and correct errors in content, grammar, and punctuation.
• Receive assignments or evaluate leads or tips to develop story ideas.
• Read news on this campus based radio station a couple of times.
• Guest on a program dubbed, “Theater on Air”.
Nathaniel O.K. (2013) Literature and the Literate, seventh brain limited; Accra-North
Nathaniel O. (2016) “I AM NO POET” @ (concealed information) and (concealed information)
Nathaniel O. (2015) “Oh my State Goalkeeper” @ (concealed information) and (concealed information)
Nathaniel O. (2015) “Education is Valueless” @ (concealed information) and (concealed information)
Nathaniel O. (2015) “My Heart’s Surgeon” @ (concealed information) and (concealed information)
Nathaniel O. (2015) “On Self Destruction Mission” @ (concealed information) and (concealed information)
Nathaniel O. (2012) “The Dark Tuesday” @ (concealed information)
Also at a publishing house almost due for publishing is my novel entitled, “Marrying my Ex’s Foe”.
Enjoy reading literary works especially, and all other books. I also like watching or listening to news and political talk shows. Writing literary works is also of high interest to me.
english literature lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest creative writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literacy lessons for all!
Taking poetry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£30|