I follow these steps to understand the subject better-
1. Understand the concept( in depth wherever required)
2. Understand with real time application problems.
3. Solve the problems.
4. Clarify doubts, whenever you get a doubt!
5. Increase the students confidence in maths subject who are really afraid of this!!
I have tutored my cousin brother at home, who was really bad at maths. Now he is pursing his B.Com and is really confident in approaching and solving the problems.
Being a fan of Mathematics subject, i opted this subject in my engineering, and specially mechanical which is completely oriented on maths and physics!
1.High school in Sham High school, Vijayapura.
2.Secondary schooling in Alva's pre university college, Moodbidre
3. Completed my undergraduate in M.S.RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Bangalore.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£1|