If I am to teach then we will foremost get into judgments and then the analytical reasoning of the topic.
Exempli gratia- Under criminal law, to understand the difference between a murder and a culpable homicide in accordance with Sections 300 and 299 respectively of Indian Penal Code, 1860; we will-
1. Directly Google search, 'difference between culpable homicide and murder indian judgment'
2. Select your site
3. Select your judgment
4. Go to the last paragraph of that judgment to understand
5. Do this with 5 more judgments
6. And then understand the reasoning by relating the Section with the judgment.
7. Doubts will be cleared by me.
I am a Paralegal and a Legal Manager. I mainly deal with drafting and vetting-out agreements and contracts.
I will need some preparation time for your chosen topic; exempli gratia- mutual divorce under the 5 Indian laws takes an hour, and contested divorce under the same takes two hours.
Currently, my services shall be free of charge.
criminal law lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business law lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, civil law lessons for all!
Taking labor law lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£0|