Last year ALL of my students passed their exams.
If you feel that your child is not being stretched at school
and you are looking for someone to realise your child's full potential
as well as passing the 11+ exam,
then contact me, now.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Non verbal reasoning
Preparation for CEMS
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bachelor of Arts
Post Graduate Certificate of Education
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
I give tuition online via Skype which is really flexible.
At present I am teaching students in UK, Canada, Caribbean,Dubai, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany,Pakistan,Portugal, and Russia.
- When are you available?
Saturday, 07:00 TO 18:30
Monday to Friday 0700- 0830 and 1600 TO 18:00
Before school lessons available between 0700 to 0830, Can be half hour sessions.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
8 to 11 years to KS2
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Prep School admission
Grammar School 11+ examinations.
Independent School 11+ entrance examinations and scholarships
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I carry out a two hour assessment using Skype
This enables parents to sit in and see how well their child relates to me and me to them.
I then give them a report together with their child's Standard Age Score.
This is a measure of how well a child performs in respect of its age group
and is a very accurate predictor of success at 11+.
Tuition takes place via Skype once a week for an hour.
Homework is set and marked.
Essays are scanned to me for marking.
Progress reports are given each month.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
This is the most important and exciting two years of your life.
You will pass your 11+ if you are willing to work incredibly hard
but you must also be prepared to make some mistakes, if you really want to learn.
This journey is going to be such great fun.
I look forward to working with you and giving you all the help I can.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Department for Education Teacher number 6105131
Primary school teacher
Secondary school teacher. Head of Department
I have tutored children for 11+ examinations for thirty five years
Online via Skype for 10 years
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Last CB check as Head of Department at Blackheath High School for Girls
- Where and with whom did you train?
Post Graduate Certificate of Education Avery Hill London
- Tell me about some of your current students.
A bumper crop of passes last year with one boy attaining 8.
• Bachelor of Arts
• Post Graduate Certificate of Education
• CRB check as Head of Department Blackheath High School LONDON SE3
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|