My learning and teaching methods focus primarily on:
- Developing a global understanding of the different knowledge blocks in the syllabus and then relate them with each other
- Breaking down key concepts from relevant past papers. It is not about looking up the solutions but knowing why and how to solve similar questions, so as to ace the upcoming exam.
I accept suggestions on teaching methods.
- I have experience teaching IB High Level science subjects (Maths, Physics and Chemistry) to classmates.
- I was a member of the Spanish Chemistry Olympiad Team and I won a silver medal in the Iberoamerican Chemistry Olympiad, held in Portugal.
- I have also won a silver medal in the Spanish National Physics Olympiad.
- I have got 45/45 IB, with A in both (Maths) Extended Essay and Theory of Knowledge.
As I am new to the market, I set lower rates for now.
- IB, 45/45 with A in TOK and Maths Extended Essay
- (Currently) BSc Computer Science with Management at King's College London. What we learn: Programming, Computer Systems, Discrete Maths.
- Spanish (mother tongue, I was born in Spain)
- Chinese (family language)
As a tutor, I teach:
- Subjects: Spanish, Chemistry, Physics, Maths
- Methodology: grasp the concepts globally as required by the syllabus, relate them to past papers questions, identify the correct way of thinking when faced with new questions
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£200|