As a recent graduate of university, I am aware of the different teaching styles appealing to certain types of students. I am flexible and patient in my approach and willing to take on the teaching style that suits the student. For example, if the student prefers more intense teaching and less homework.
I am a First-Class Graduate of International Management from the University of Warwick. I have an excellent academic background including 11 A*-A GCSEs and achieving AAA at A-Level, studying English Literature, English Language and Economics. I have had 5 years experience teaching and mentoring students whilst at University. I regularly was in the top 5% of my classes at both high-school and university.
Available on weekends and weekday evenings only.
Personal Profile: A determined, highly motivated and well-rounded First-Class Warwick Business School Graduate with a desire to excel in the areas of management, consulting, finance and business law. I thoroughly enjoy reading - from fictional pieces to news content from Harvard Business Review and the Economist.
University of Warwick, BSc International Management (Achieved: First Class, with Honours) Coventry, UK
Relevant modules: Business Law – 76%, Critical Issues in Management – 70%, Governance, Oct 2015 – July 2019
Politics and Corporate Accountability – 70%, Entrepreneurship and New Businesses – 74%,
Economics of Strategy – 71%, Management, Organisation and Society – 81%.
Ranked 1st out of 241 students in Organisational Analysis module (81%), exemplary essay
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Singapore
Exchange student (third year abroad study placement) Aug 2017- May 2018
A2 and AS Level, Beauchamp College, Leicester, UK Sep 2013 – July 2015
A2 Level - English Literature: A, English Language: A, Economics: A, Extended Project Qualification: A,
AQA Baccalaureate – Distinction
AS Level - English Literature: A, English Language: A, Mathematics: A, Economics: A, Critical Thinking: B
GCSE, Beauchamp College Leicester, UK
10 A*’s and A’s including Mathematics and English Language Sep 2011 – Jul 2013
INTERNSHIPS & POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Zurich Insurance Company Ltd, Underwriting Graduate in Downstream Energy London, UK
• Aggregating new risks and exposures into the internal system Sep 2019 – Present
• Learning the underwriting process in depth
• Meeting with brokers and understanding client-broker relationships
• Involved in the pricing of new risks such as calculating the rate change and technical price
Zurich Insurance Company Ltd, Propositions Consultant Intern, Swindon, UK June 2018 - Aug 2018
• Aiding the process of producing product reviews based on market and customer insights
• Testing out new online platforms from start to finish before piloted to customer base
• Independently lead a Fund Performance complaint improvements project
• Conducting research into alternative methods of testing Value for Money for Zurich Pension products
• Six Sigma Yellow-Belt training for ZurichLean
• Customer engagement – aided the long-term project of improving the customer experience
Warwick Business School, Student Recruitment and Experience Ambassador Coventry, UK
• Providing information sessions to prospective students Oct 2016 – July 2019
• Sharing own experiences in the form of presentations in front of large groups
• Conducting campus and accommodation tours for prospective students
• Assisting senior members of staff with duties involving future students of the Business School
Direct Fabric Warehouse Ltd, Accounts Assistant
• Developing and maintaining an accurate filing system Jan 2010 – Sep 2015
• Processing billing and invoicing for over 100 suppliers
• Administrative duties including monitoring of e-mails and responding to all finance related queries
• Assistance in preparation of financial statements and monthly reports
• Cash flow management: weekly reconciliation of cash records and income in preparation for banking
• Involved in assessing and mitigating risks in the supply chain
INTERESTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• English (Native), Punjabi (Intermediate), Mandarin (Basic), French (Basic)
• Received a higher-level Flute Certificate
• Selected to take part in a student testimonial, appearing on university website and respective social media accounts
• Recognised as a model Ambassador for the Business School, training new ambassadors and conducting events
• Taking Statistics GCSE in Year 9, achieving a grade A and awarded plaque of recognition for coursework
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking 11+ school exam preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|