My teaching method is to focus largely on the syllabus. I know from my own experiences of A-Levels and GCSEs that fully grasping the course syllabus is the optimum way to achieve the best results. Moreover, I will focus on your writing to ensure that you gain hugely important and transferrable skills
I am a history graduate who has achieved a first class mark from UCL. I am on a gap year and looking to share my knowledge whilst earning some money as well.
I have worked with children through local charity, the Literacy Pirates.
BA History – University College London London, UK
• First 2016-2019
Beechen Cliff School Bath, UK
• GCSE – 1 A*, 5 A’s, 4 B’s. 2009-2016
• A Levels – 3 A’s in History, Geography and Religious Studies
Lloyds Banking Group London, UK
Analyst – Debt Capital Markets Team June-September 2018
• Prepared marketing material on behalf of clients such as TFL and BP to be shown to investors – namely, bond investor presentations and private placement memorandums.
• Produced weekly client packages, such as market and bond pricing updates.
• circulated daily email to clients based on overnight market activity and upcoming economic releases.
• Supported business analysis through the creation of performance-based spreadsheets.
• Received job offer for 2019.
Two Four Production Company London, UK
Work Experience July-August 2017
• Joined development team, and pitched a new show to the Head of Development, which he in turn presented to the head of Channel 5 the following week.
• Supported casting team for ITV show The Ibiza Weekender
CrackIt Production Company London, UK
Work Experience August 2016
• Researched stories for future reality television programs
• Supported filming crew for ITV show Give it a Year
Various part-time jobs during school / university Bath / London, UK
Sales Assistant 2013-2017
• WHSmith, Bath
• Waitrose, Bath
• Snog Frozen Yogurt, London
Head Boy, Beechen Cliff School Bath, UK
• Gave various speeches throughout the year, in venues including the Bath Abbey and the Bath Assembly Rooms
• Organised various charity events, including cake sales and quizzes
• Leader of Senior Prefect Team
President, UCL Men’s Football Club London, UK
June 2018 – June 2019
• Responsible for raising finances – successfully increased sponsorship received by 6x, bringing in a total of £6,000 from three companies
• Management and leadership of the second largest sports society at UCL, with 150+ members
• Over £20,000 raised for charity
• Nominated for UCL Sports Club of the Year Award
• Volunteering: (1) Hackney Pirates, offering tutoring for children falling behind at school; and (2) Advising Communities, offering self-help and acting as a triage for disadvantaged members of the community on a range of issues such as housing, benefits and immigration
• Football: former academy player and have captained various teams
(1) Sam Dodd, Line Manager at Lloyds Banking Group, June-August 2018: (concealed information) / +(concealed information)41
(2) Susie Ingram, Teacher at Beechen Cliff School: (concealed information) / +44 7(concealed information)
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, philosophy lessons for all!
Taking history of philosophy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|