I prefer to demonstrate my teachings and give modules if needed for my students. I am teaching high school and college students. I have so much experience in this kind of lessons. As additional learning, I will also teach personal development for my students.
I graduated with my degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management almost 4 years ago. I have working experience as a teacher in MPCA, which where I took my degree. And I am also a part-time college instructor and SHS teacher in MIST for 1 academic year.
Food and Beverage Services
Bread and Pastry
• To obtain a position that will enable me to use my educational background, and ability to work well with people.
• To obtain experience, enhance my skills and personality, and achieve mutual progress.
LEVEL: SCHOOL/COURSE: YEAR:
Tertiary Montessori Professional College 2013-2016
BS in International Hospitality major in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Secondary Fiat Lux Academe 2012-2013
Imus National High School 2009-2012
Elementary Bucandala Elementary School 2003-2009
SEMINARS AND TRAININGS:
• 4pics What Work Seminar - MPC (2015)
• Housekeeping NC II (2014)
• Bartending NC II (2014)
• Online Professional Development Course: Journey to a Healthy Psychological Well-being (2020) – Rex Book Store, Inc.
• TEEN Webinar Series: Blending Learning Using Schoology and Codechum and TESTMOZ: Online Assessment Made Easy (2020) – CHED Region 1
• OJT- Pamana Restaurant, Tagaytay City (2015)
• OJT- Casa Verde Hotel, Imus City (2016)
• Tutor/ Admin- Eat, Learn and Play (ELP) Playschool and Tutorial Center (2017)
• SHS/HRM Instructor- Montessori Professional College (Present)
- Housekeeping NCII
- Bartending NCII
- Bread and Pastry NCII
- Food and Beverages NCII
- Travel Services NCII
- Personal Development
- Cookery NC II
- Hospitality Club Coordinator/Adviser
• SHS/College Instructor – Marasigan Institute of Science and Technology (Present)
- Risk Management as Applied to Safety, Security and Sanitation
- Tour and Travel Management
- International and Domestic Tour Planning, Packaging and Pricing
- Travel Agency and Tour Management and Services
- Tourism Planning and Sustainable Development
- Resort, Gaming, Recreation and Leisure Management
• Wedding Coordinator / Event Coordinator – Stat Events and Trends (Part-time)
KEY STRENGTHS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fast learner and good listener with a positive attitude
• Willing to be trained
• Computer literate
• Ability to work independently or as a team
• Proven leadership skills and ability to motivate
• Skills in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
• Oriented in Microsoft Office application such as:
· Microsoft Office PowerPoint
· Microsoft Office Word
· Microsoft Office Excel
cooking lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest easy cooking lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, baking lessons for all!
Taking traditional cooking lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|