My teaching methodology focuses on the subject that the students struggle with the most and provide them examples of previous test papers. Then once the subject has been mastered, give similar questions and construct the work up. I teach children mainly in primary schools however i have also tutored secondary school kids too.
I am currently in my first year of college, studying law, politics and sociology. I have tutored some children in the past before helping them construct their sentences. I can work with people from all ages as I have worked with younger children and elderly people in the community too.
I expect my students to arrive on time, I would like to be informed in advanced if my student can not make it to their lesson. I will not charge a cancellation fee. Online lessons must be payed in advanced via bank transfer, lessons in real life can be payed either in cash or bank transfer.
I work to the highest standard, pushing myself, aiming high and motivating myself to learn and gain more knowledge in order to improve my skills. Having a strong time keeping, organisational and analytical skills as well as extremely self-motivated, and also performing well within a team environment. Thriving on new challenges and responsibilities while always aiming for the highest standards and taking pride in one’s performances. In addition, being approachable, friendly, ambitious, fully determined and extremely committed with a hunger for progression and development personally and professionally and would love the opportunity for career advancement.
• strong organisational skills
• presentation skills and attention to detail
• use my own initiative and meet deadlines
• Fast learner who is able to learn new things
• the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, and prioritise tasks and workload
• oral and written communication skills
• 9 GCSE’S – 9-5 2015-2020
Student Mentor 2019
• Have knowledge and understanding of factors that influence how students integrate into practice settings and provide ongoing and constructive support to facilitate the transition from one learning environment to another
• Engage with students to apply and monitor the learning outcomes provided to the particular practice setting
• Using their knowledge of the student’s stage of learning to select appropriate learning opportunities to meet their individual needs
• Supporting students in critically reflecting upon their learning experiences in order to enhance future learning
Youth Club 2016-2017
• Plan and organise activities for the local community
• Help design with designing posters and disturbing them to the local community
• Interact with public members within the neighbourhood
Youth Membership Scheme- Centre of the Cell July 2017-August 2017
• Assisting young children in school visits
• Help run family events workshops during school holidays
• Advice and mentoring sessions for science and health
Learning Support Assistant 2017-2019
• Working on to one and in small groups with students at nursery
• Helping the teacher prepare the learning space and materials
• Facilitating the selection of appropriate learning strategies to integrate learning from practice and academic experiences
• Encouraging children to communicate and help schoolwork under the supervision of the teacher
Charity fundraiser- Bake Sales 2015, 2018,2019
• Monitoring budgets
• Set roles and duties to others within the team
• Team work and Leadership skills
• Exceptional organisation and planning skills
• Designing material such as posters, to promote market advertise a fundraising event
Head girl 2019-2020
• As a result of being head girl I was mature, responsible and capable of making excellent choices, whether in class, at school functions.
• I was seen as a role model to the younger students of the school, I was also independent and did what I was told , having role role enabled me to represent the school at activities such as sports activities, parent events, academic functions, promotional activities, fundraising activities, charity events and social events.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest creative writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, essay writing lessons for all!
Taking spelling lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||Not available||£9|
|5 hours||£45||Not available||£45|
|10 hours||£85||Not available||£90|