I used to help my classmates all the time in secondary school, high school and now in uni to understand different topics and exercises by having the necessary patience to help them understand at their own pace, and also by using examples and real life situtions relevant for them.
I am currently a Marketing student at Univeristy of Bradford who have participated almost every year since primary school in Maths competitions in my home country - local, regional and even national. I used to be the one my friends and classmates came for help before an exam or just because they couldn't understand something and I managed every time to help them get a more than decent mark and in a short amount of time.
As a second year BSc Marketing student and a high school graduate with a Social Studies specialization I am a highly motivated and hardworking individual, with true passion for people, with the desire to always surpass my limits and with a noticeably positive attitude. I succeeded in developing key qualities such as project management, team-working, time-management, leadership, the ability to embrace change, to implement ideas and to reach various people by both written and oral communication, my experience in academic competitions, in voluntary activities and my background in customer service in diversified fields representing the main means of achieving this.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
UNIVERSITY OF BRADFORD September 2017- present
BSc Marketing - (Full Time, With Placement)
-Foundations of Marketing -Finance and Accounting for Managers
-Principles and Practices of Management -Principles and Practices of International Business
-Business Economics -People, Work and Organization
COLEGIUL NATIONAL "ALEXANDRU IOAN CUZA" ROMANIA September 2013- May 2017
Humanities, Social Studies
• Baccalaureate Diploma: A levels in : Romanian (94%) History (100%) Geography (100%)
• Valedictorian May 2017
• Award from the History Department May 2017
• Award from the English Department May 2017
MARIOMONA COM SRL, Focsani, Vrancea, Romania December 2016- September 2017
• Serving customers at cash desk
• Advising customers and answering any enquiries they might have
• Keeping the workplace organized and restocking the goods sold
• Interacting with suppliers to place orders or to solve any problems that may appear in the delivery process
VOLUNTARY WORK EXPERIENCE
AJUNGEM MARI – We Grow Up Together Romania March 2017 – June 2017
• I was engaged in the education of the children in foster care through volunteering projects, creative workshops and recreational activities.
• I was responsible for a group of six to eight persons with various personality, interests and needs and in the end I managed to find the equilibrium essential to succeed not only on an academic level, but also in social aspects.
• Being a tutor enabled me to acquire superior communication skills, both in written and oral format, among which the ability to listen, to have a clear speech and confidence had highly developed.
• The records I was required to fill after every visit contributed to my competence to produce reports, to communicate with people in different departments and to provide useful information and feedback.
RED CROSS ROMANIA September 2013 –September 2016
• The activities I was engaged into during my three-year involvement with the humanitarian organization “Red Cross” involved gathering funds and supplies for vulnerable people through flyers and booths in the local market.
• The methods used required persuasiveness, passion, the ability to make an impression and to influence customers’ opinions and actions.
• Working along with not only high school students, but also with the management team responsible for my region allowed me to develop valuable communication skills.
POSITIVE LIFE October 2016 – May 2017
• I was engaged in the organization of a fair inside the high school with the purpose of promoting customs and traditions among the new generations
• I worked in partnerships with local shops, library and pubs in order to encourage the spread of positive values in society.
• At the end of this project I can say that I improved my understanding of the strengths, styles and perspectives of other team members, I overcame conflicts and solve misunderstandings, I supported and guided my group while offering positive contributions towards the shared goal.
IT AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Extensive experience with Email, Social Media, Microsoft Office, HTML
• Digital Competences – level: EXPERT June 2017
• Digital Marketing Certificate – online training November 2016
ADDITIONAL SKILLS OR KEY TRANSFERABLE SKILLS
Languages: English(IELTS -7.5); French- intermediary, Romanian-native, Latin- beginner
Personal Development Workshop – Youth Academy April 2016
• valuable communication skills with an insight in public speaking
• creative thinking
• the power to inspire an audience
• time management skills.
• working under pressure
• adaptable to different possible outcomes
• prioritising conflicting tasks based on their impact on the business or on the team’s needs
• responding constructively to the emotions of others.
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
• Member of the University of Bradford Business Society
• International Student Ambassador - University of Bradford
• Member of the literature circle and creative writing
• Member of the photography club
• Member of the History circle and volunteering at the National Museum of History for 3 years
• Involved in several regional and national competitions during the past 4 years in different subjects such as: History, English, Romanian, French, Mathematics, as well as interdisciplinary contests.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking logic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||£7|
|5 hours||Not available||£50||£35|
|10 hours||Not available||£100||£70|