I am an experienced maths teacher. I have been teaching Maths, 11+ including maths, VR, Comprehensions and NVR, and Mandarin (native speaker) for over eight years. I have master degree in Msc Finance. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am currently teaching Maths for KS2, KS3,KS4 and A level (including GCSE, A level and IB) and Mandarin to all levels (Adults and Children).
FULLY QUALIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOL Maths TEACHER . 100 % PASS RATE Grade A*- B. Degree in Mathematics and Teaching Qualification gained from University of Southampton. Teaching Advance Mathematics from University of Warwick - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a fully qualified maths teacher, working in a state secondary school for the last 8 years.
I have almost 14 years experience in tutoring Maths and numerical skills to Grade 3 - A' Level students. I have completed my secondary and further education in UK and have been helping all age group students achieving their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, Numerical Skills, Basic Maths for all age group.
If you're reading this, you want to provide the best possible opportunity for success, academically and throughout life. In this, you and I share the same motivation. It brought me into the education sector and it is what motivates me every day.
With my enthusiasm and experience, pupils enjoy their own learning in our sessions. This increases both their confidence and knowledge, leading to greater success in both class and exams.
I am a kind, committed and reliable tutor who has a strong track record of getting superb results. I specialise in helping children to prepare for the 11+ and Common Entrance exams. I'm also the author of Clever Comprehension and 11+ Vocabulary. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Entrance exams for private and grammar schools including the 5+, 7+, 11+ & 13+ exams.
As a Qualified Mathematics teacher and parent, I understand the demands of working whilst supporting your child with their learning. I develop a love of maths through building confidence and play! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We teach English and maths to children as young as 3 years old up until those at GCSE level. We also run a separate class for adults who require assistance in Maths and English. - Ages and Levels Covered Classes are available for children of all ages as well as adults. - Opening Times Classes run on Mondays from 2.30pm until 6.30pm and on weekends.
- Classes Children are taught in small groups but each child in the group works on an individual work plan designed to address any areas of weakness. Most children attend once a week for 80 minutes and homework is provided to reinforce the topics they have learnt in class. Teachers always provide feedback at the end of a session so that parents are kept up to date with their child's progress.
- Classes Small group sessions (4-6), created ability/age wise. Individualised plans for each child. All sessions include a useful variety of activities to help engage all learners. All sessions include REAL teaching. Small group sessions are proven to help develop independence, confidence, subject knowledge, teamwork and key skills and is better value for money than all other tuition types.
I specialise in tutoring for the 11+ for both Grammar and Independent schools based around Hillingdon, Harrow, SW Hertfordshire and Barnet as well as for 13+ entrance exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, English, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, Creative Writing and interview practice targeted to both GL and CEM style assessments for 11+ and 13+ exams.
August 2018 Update: University placements of my current Year 13 (A Level) students: 1) AM A* in Maths year 13 (secured place to study Medicine at Cambridge) 2) Four others have been offered medicine at Liverpool, Cardiff, Leeds. 3) KK (A* / Economics at London School of Economics LSE), TP A/A* (Offered Law at Durham and Warwick) 4)10 other students are going to Russell group universities.
Super Specialist Nat'l Award Winning Doctorate Certified Expert in HRM, MBA, CIPD, Entrance Exams & ADD/ADHD/Dyslexia. National Award rec'g teaching 11546 + students to 100% A* assured excellence. Fully Insured & qualified - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A Level English, 11+ exam and 13+ exam.
21 yrs teaching experience, Entrance Exam expert, A level ex-examiner/lecturer, HRM/Mngt Essay//Dissertation writing ,FRSM, FRSH, FRSA, PostDoc Dip'l, MA, MPhil, PGCE, Chartered MCIPD, Oxford PhD, Trinity DSc, assessor/ examiner, consultant, coach, - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, 11+ and Business Administration (MBA) and the subjects listed above.
AwardWinning Oxford University Qualified Examiner, Assessor, lecturer & doctoral degree holder, Cambridge University certified with 19 years exp. Author of Entrance Exam Win, various GCSE & A level Humanities, Languages and Business studies books - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach specific A level and International A-level, BA and MBA and Human Resource Management.
I personally understand the pressure facing current students and ways to increase the chance of acceptance to prestigious courses. Having studied at St Paul's Girls' School I have a deferred place for medicine at Imperial College. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily maths and science (up to GCSE level) and English, art and computer science up to KS3.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics - Statistics - Economics - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Excel Academy is a leading provider of private after-school tuition classes for the students of Key stage 1, 2 & 3, 11 Plus, 13 Plus, GCSE, IGCSE, AS & A2 Levels in the subjects of Maths, English, Science, Verbal reasoning, Nonverbal reasoning & ICT. - Ages and Levels Covered Age groups 8 to 18 years.
- Classes A couple of hours tuition per week is all it takes. Fully qualified teachers with years of teaching experience. Individual learning plan tailored for each pupil. Small groups of 4-6 pupils or 1 to 1 tuition so that every pupil gets individual attention. Traditional face to face teaching by a teacher and not sitting in front of a computer.
Successfully teaching the eleven and thirteen plus for the last twelve years in London - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, maths, reasoning and creative writing - Tell me about your qualifications. Degree in screenwritng from UCLA Cambridge diploma in teaching English - How much do you charge? I charge 20 pounds per hour plus 5 pounds travel to cover costs to your home.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on coming to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. Students work in small groups, with an appropriately qualified and fully trained mentor.
A unique tuition centre for 11 Plus, Common Entrance Exam, KS2 Maths, KS3 Maths, GCSE Maths, A-Level Maths, and IB Maths. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, and Maths (Core Maths, Further Pure Maths, Mechanics, Pure Maths, Applied Maths, and Decision Maths). I also teach QTS Numeracy Skills Test. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Wide range of subjects offered at SATs, GCSE and A- Level. Offering GCSE ICT, Science and Mathematics all levels and syllabuses. Year 6/7 &8/ 9 SATs and Science Support. Intense support and tuition provided for Maths, Science, Computing and ICT.
- Classes Classes are run in small groups of approximately five students to allow for contribution of students and for independent attention. 11+ classes - available focusing on reading, comprehension, cloze, shuffled sentences, verbal reasoning,antonyms and synonyms. There are 6 weekly tests with a report and to set new goals.
Maths Teacher and Expert Examiner offering Private Tuition in Hounslow 100 % PASS RATE Grade A*- A Degree in Mathematics and Teaching Qualification gained from University of Southampton Teaching Advance Mathematics from University of Warwick - Which subject(s) do you teach? Choosing a right Tutor is big decision.
Work Hard, Play Hard! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics Biology Chemistry Punjabi Physics Science (General) - Tell me about your qualifications. I have just completed by Biochemistry BSc degree at University College London. Achieving a high 2:1 honours, I have a strong academic background and in depth understanding of the applications Science and Maths at different levels.
- Classes We run workshops where the teacher to student ratio is at least 5:1. We also run one to one session for students that need the extra help. - Ages and Levels Covered At Mansart Education, we have varying levels of students from early years to A-level candidates.
I enjoy teaching Latin and Ancient Greek language, and will aim to tailor my teaching to suit specific needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Latin and Ancient Greek from beginner to Common Entrance level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have studied Latin and Ancient Greek to degree level. - How much do you charge? £40 per hour. I do not charge for travel within London.
I am a native French Language tutor from Nice, teaching for the past 30 years in London, with a wide experience in teaching at all levels to cater for various linguistic requirements. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French language with some emphasis on French culture, art and history. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Teaching is my third and final career and I love it. I get on extremely well with students of all ages and abilities and enjoy watching their confidence and competence develop quickly as they begin to achieve more than they thought possible.
Thousands of tutors can teach you 13 Plus,
find private lessons close to Hillingdon.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 13 plus. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 13 plus in Hillingdon and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Hillingdon by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.