I am an experienced maths teacher. I have been teaching Maths, 11+ including maths, VR, Comprehensions and NVR, and Mandarin (native speaker) for over eight years. I have master degree in Msc Finance. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am currently teaching Maths for KS2, KS3,KS4 and A level (including GCSE, A level and IB) and Mandarin to all levels (Adults and Children).
Personal tuition is always geared fully to the individual to suit their needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Piano, Brass, Theory and general Musicianship. I also teach English, History and Music to GCSE level. I teach all academic subjest up to Key Stage Two level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have almost 14 years experience in tutoring Maths and numerical skills to Grade 3 - A' Level students. I have completed my secondary and further education in UK and have been helping all age group students achieving their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, Numerical Skills, Basic Maths for all age group.
FULLY QUALIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOL Maths TEACHER . 100 % PASS RATE Grade A*- B. Degree in Mathematics and Teaching Qualification gained from University of Southampton. Teaching Advance Mathematics from University of Warwick - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a fully qualified maths teacher, working in a state secondary school for the last 8 years.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
I have recently completed my teaching qualification (PGCE) and am looking to do some extra tutoring outside of my regular job. I enjoy travelling and learning about other cultures and have been studying Arabic for just over a year. I also enjoy reading, watching films and playing sports.
Want to get an A? Just need a little bit extra help to get that C. Need to get into your university? I can help! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths-KS3, GCSE and A-Level (All modules inc Further) Science KS3, GCSE Physics A-Level GED Maths Section - Tell me about your qualifications. I have Qualified Teacher Status in Physics from the Institute of Education.
I am a fully qualified teacher of Physics and Maths, and have taught for 27 years in UK schools and colleges. I am a friendly tutor who will guide his students to success. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Physics and Maths to any level up to A Level and IB Higher. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a B.Sc Honours degree.
I'm approachable and can adapt to the student's mode of learning. I like to use my interest and understanding in how we learn things to get the best results for the student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics And Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering (First class Honours) and also a Masters in Petroleum Engineering. - How much do you charge? For group lessons (two or more) I charge an additional £5 per hour. - Where do you teach? I teach at students' homes.
- Classes At the centre I offer Maths and English for children as young as Reception to A'level. On enrolment I shall test your child on the subject/s you are interested in and tailor a personal programme for him / her. As Kumon is a daily working programme your child will be given a worksheet to complete every single day.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment. The maths programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc. We will also help with applied topics as required. We can provide practice papers for school exams (KS1, KS2, KS3).
- Classes An after school pregramme for Maths and English. - Ages and Levels Covered 3+ onwards. - Opening Times Mondays and Wednesdays from 4.15pm to 6.15pm - Tuition Fees Single subject- £55 Discounts avialable.
I always begin by assessing strengths/areas to work on. I then devise an invidiualised programme to help the pupil develop at their own pace and level.
I am a bubbly character so my lessons are always fun. I find out what my student struggles with most and focus on that mainly as well helping them improve other aspects as well. My lessons follow the structure of teaching students a topic and a question and then going through a question with them.
Hi im Balraj I am currently studying GCSE maths and i am looking for a part time job. I am 14 years old and can teach primary school maths , imcluding 11+ and sats. I can teach viq skype or in person.
I'm an energetic, flexible and passionate PG Student at the Brunel University London. Hence I feel very enthusiastic when opportunities to teach and encourage my students to learn the fun and flexible way presents. After completing my MSc on Renewable Energy Engineering last, I have decided to do further research studies in the Solar Energy field.
I use the step ladder method to teach most of my students, it is very effective and if followed will guarantee success in the area you want to perfect. It was passed down to me by one of my favorite lectures and has not failed me to this day.
My method will be very straightforward. We will go through the desired subject by going through the topics that you are required to know for a certain paper. We will then go through the paper and i will show you tips and tricks as to how i would approach an answer and we would do this process again untill we have gone through the whole subject.
Dr Puri holds a PhD in mathematical modelling of medical data and a postdoc from University of Oxford. He has plenty of experience teaching Maths around Hillingdon. Dr Puri is an expert in making difficult problems look simple and understandable. - Which subject(s) do you teach? For 11+ preparation, Dr Puri mainly do sample question papers.
I am 23 years old and I have recently graduated in Mathematics and Philosophy from the University of Manchester. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily I am offering tuition in all modules/boards of A-Level Mathematics/Further Mathematics and Philosophy. I can also offer tuition in Mathematics and Philosophy in GCSE and certain University modules in both of these subjects.
I am a strong academic with interpersonal skills developed in the commercial world. I appreciate everyone has different needs and approaches and am flexible and adaptable to ensure that the student gets the best out of the tutoring experience. I take great pride in my work to obtain the best results.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, German (native speaker), Physics and Engineering Sciences. - Tell me about your qualifications. MSc. in Mech. Engineering Dipl-Ing. (German Engineering Degree) - How much do you charge? 20 pounds per hour, group lessons available at 7 pounds for any additional student, 5 pounds extra for travel if tube journey is required.
We forget what we hear, we remember what we see BUT we learn what we do. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I have been teaching Maths for six years in different London schools and tuition centres. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an undergraduate degree in Engineering, a Masters degree in Information Systems and Maths and am currently doing a PhD in Maths and Computer Science.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? maths, english, science - How much do you charge? i charge 8/hr for any subject ... no extra fees for travelling.. no discounts. - Where do you teach? i teach at students homes. i am willing to travel to southall, uxbridge, amersham,harrow, alperton, ruislip, ickenham, hillingdon, sudbury town, greenford.
I have just finished my A-levels. I achieved 11A*s at GCSE and have received an offer to study Medicine at university. My teaching style involves introducing new topics with a range of different examples to solidify essential background knowledge. This also includes teaching any useful exam techniques I have learnt over the past 3 years to help maximise grades.
I dont charge an extra hour for explaining the same concept. I give 1 to 1 Lectures . More over i will take frequent tests and provide revision notes.My teaching rates are also flexible.
Hi there! My name is Laura. I have an A level in maths and an enthusiasm for the subject, and enjoy sharing knowledge with others. Previously I have tutored GCSE students in Mathematics, and prefer to create a structured but relaxed environment for tutees. I am personable and like to work towards goals with my tutees, and my sessions run based on and can adapt to the needs of the tutees.
For each topic, I would ask the areas of weakness first and build from there with activities ranging from tackling questions to watching relevant youtube videos. Once the weaknesses have been dealt with, we will go through the rest of the content.
My method of teaching mathematics is based upon rigorous practice on exam style questions. My in-depth subject knowledge and mentoring experience means I can approach problems multiple ways and select the methods best suited to my student.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Maths,
find private lessons close to Hillingdon.
Pick your own coach to help you learn maths. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in maths in Hillingdon and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Hillingdon by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.