A unique tuition centre for 11 Plus, Common Entrance Exam, KS2 Maths, KS3 Maths, GCSE Maths, A-Level Maths, and IB Maths. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, and Maths (Core Maths, Further Pure Maths, Mechanics, Pure Maths, Applied Maths, and Decision Maths). I also teach QTS Numeracy Skills Test. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Wide range of subjects offered at SATs, GCSE and A- Level. Offering GCSE ICT, Science and Mathematics all levels and syllabuses. Year 6/7 &8/ 9 SATs and Science Support. Intense support and tuition provided for Maths, Science, Computing and ICT.
My method of teaching is as varied as the individual who wishes to be tutored. There are several intelligences and once I can establish your favoured way of learning will style your lessons accordingly. This will be a mix of auditory, visual, mathematical, spatial or body-kinaesthetic or even musical. Hi Welcome to my page on The Tutor Pages.
- Classes Classes are run in small groups of approximately five students to allow for contribution of students and for independent attention. 11+ classes - available focusing on reading, comprehension, cloze, shuffled sentences, verbal reasoning,antonyms and synonyms. There are 6 weekly tests with a report and to set new goals.
I am specialised English Teacher, with 18 years teaching experience. I work in a mainstream school; as well as coach other trainee teachers for GCSE and A level teaching. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English language & literature, French, 11 plus, and 13 plus entrance exams. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in English.
My name is Shamim Michael Gammage. I am 25 and a graduate of Trinity College, Dublin. I am currently reading for an MSc in Economic & Social History at Balliol College, Oxford. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in teaching History from Key Stage 3 through to degree level. I also teach a selection of other A-level courses and give lessons on essay writing and examination technique.
Public Health Doctor | Oxbridge Graduate | Over 10 years teaching experience | Specialist marker for Edexcel - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11+ 13+ Common Entrance Mathematics (KS2, KS3 & GCSE) English (KS2 and KS3) Sciences (KS2, KS3 and GCSEs) Economics (GCSE & A-level) Business Studies (GCSE & A-level) Accounting (GCSE & A-level) A-level Biology.
I am an expert English teacher with over 25 years experience in a prestigious independent school and 17 years examining A level English for three exam boards. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language and Literature at GCSE and A Level: Aqa 8700 English Language and 8702 English Literature, Wjec, Ocr, Edexcel and Cambridge (CiE) .
- Classes Day Opening Hours Monday 3pm - 7.30pm Tuesday 3pm - 7.30pm Wednesday 3pm - 7.30pm Thursday 3pm- 7.30pm Friday 3pm - 7.30pm Saturday 9.15am - 6pm - Ages and Levels Covered 5 - 14 GCSE - Opening Times Monday - Sunday, 10:30 - 20:30 - Tuition Fees Membership fees from £130 a month, as well as individual pricing.
I am an experienced maths teacher. I have been teaching Maths, 11+ including maths, VR, Comprehensions and NVR, and Mandarin (native speaker) for over eight years. I have master degree in Msc Finance. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am currently teaching Maths for KS2, KS3,KS4 and A level (including GCSE, A level and IB) and Mandarin to all levels (Adults and Children).
FULLY QUALIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOL Maths TEACHER . 100 % PASS RATE Grade A*- B. Degree in Mathematics and Teaching Qualification gained from University of Southampton. Teaching Advance Mathematics from University of Warwick - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a fully qualified maths teacher, working in a state secondary school for the last 8 years.
I have almost 14 years experience in tutoring Maths and numerical skills to Grade 3 - A' Level students. I have completed my secondary and further education in UK and have been helping all age group students achieving their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, Numerical Skills, Basic Maths for all age group.
If you're reading this, you want to provide the best possible opportunity for success, academically and throughout life. In this, you and I share the same motivation. It brought me into the education sector and it is what motivates me every day.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English and Maths KS2-GCSE, as well as the 11+, 13+ and SATS exams. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have studied BA English with Sociology, FDA and Ba Hons Graphic Design. I have been tutoring for the past 8 years and have previously worked for 3 years in an Independent School. I will be completing a PGCE in September 2009.
- Classes We specialise in coaching children for the 11+ CEM exam for grammar and independent school admissions. We ensure that every child understands, masters and perfects the techniques and strategies needed to tackle the different types of reasoning questions. We focus on comprehension skills, building vocabulary and developing problem solving and mental maths skills.
- Classes We teach English and maths to children as young as 3 years old up until those at GCSE level. We also run a separate class for adults who require assistance in Maths and English. - Ages and Levels Covered Classes are available for children of all ages as well as adults. - Opening Times Classes run on Mondays from 2.30pm until 6.30pm and on weekends.
I am a mature mother of 4 children - 3 girls and 1 boy. I am a 2015 DBS checked, qualified, hugely experienced and successful teacher of English Language and Literature - oh, and modest with it! - Which subject(s) do you teach? English tuition for age groups 5-16yrs. - Tell me about your qualifications. Certificate of Education with Distinction in the practice of Education.
With my enthusiasm and experience, pupils enjoy their own learning in our sessions. This increases both their confidence and knowledge, leading to greater success in both class and exams.
I am a kind, committed and reliable tutor who has a strong track record of getting superb results. I specialise in helping children to prepare for the 11+ and Common Entrance exams. I'm also the author of Clever Comprehension and 11+ Vocabulary. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Entrance exams for private and grammar schools including the 5+, 7+, 11+ & 13+ exams.
As a Qualified Mathematics teacher and parent, I understand the demands of working whilst supporting your child with their learning. I develop a love of maths through building confidence and play! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Courses based on UK national school curriculum Improves confidence and encourages enjoyment in learning Continuous reinforcement of knowledge Suitable for all ages and abilities Helps with school assessments and exams Flexible approach to suit individual needs - Ages and Levels Covered Suitable for all ages and abilities - Opening Times Thursday 3:30 to 5:30 pm - Tuition Fees £50
I specialise in tutoring for the 11+ for both Grammar and Independent schools based around Hillingdon, Harrow, SW Hertfordshire and Barnet as well as for 13+ entrance exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, English, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, Creative Writing and interview practice targeted to both GL and CEM style assessments for 11+ and 13+ exams.
Maths Teacher and Expert Examiner offering Private Tuition in Hounslow 100 % PASS RATE Grade A*- A Degree in Mathematics and Teaching Qualification gained from University of Southampton Teaching Advance Mathematics from University of Warwick - Which subject(s) do you teach? Choosing a right Tutor is big decision.
Work Hard, Play Hard! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics Biology Chemistry Punjabi Physics Science (General) - Tell me about your qualifications. I have just completed by Biochemistry BSc degree at University College London. Achieving a high 2:1 honours, I have a strong academic background and in depth understanding of the applications Science and Maths at different levels.
- Classes We run workshops where the teacher to student ratio is at least 5:1. We also run one to one session for students that need the extra help. - Ages and Levels Covered At Mansart Education, we have varying levels of students from early years to A-level candidates.
I enjoy teaching Latin and Ancient Greek language, and will aim to tailor my teaching to suit specific needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Latin and Ancient Greek from beginner to Common Entrance level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have studied Latin and Ancient Greek to degree level. - How much do you charge? £40 per hour. I do not charge for travel within London.
I am an experienced, enthusiastic and friendly professional Maths tutor committed to helping students reach their full potential. It has been my privilege in the last 8 years to watch students grow in their confidence, ability and enjoyment of Maths. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths - Tell me about your qualifications.
Dear parent / student: Results Day - Good Luck ! My name is Michael. I am a fully qualified teacher, experienced, professional friendly tutor of Maths and Physics. Please see my Testimonials and "My Files". - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths and Physics to all levels to A - Level. For the new GCSE; IGCSE; Maths (9 to1 ) and Physics (9 to 1).
I am a native French Language tutor from Nice, teaching for the past 30 years in London, with a wide experience in teaching at all levels to cater for various linguistic requirements. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French language with some emphasis on French culture, art and history. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Teaching is my third and final career and I love it. I get on extremely well with students of all ages and abilities and enjoy watching their confidence and competence develop quickly as they begin to achieve more than they thought possible.
Thousands of tutors can teach you 13 Plus,
find private lessons close to Slough.
Pick your own coach to help you learn 13 plus. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in 13 plus in Slough and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Slough by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.