I will tutor anyone up to A-Level age, regardless of ability. My priority is in boosting a student's confidence and helping them to develop their skills - it's more than exams (although of course we'll work on those skills if desired), it's about sustainable learning that truly prepares you for the future.
I am a third year medical student. I can give lessons to secondary school students in chemistry, biology, English literature and religious studies. My teachings methods are to simplify the content and be able to understand it easily and efficiently. I try to make lessons interesting and valuable.
I believe that all students learn differently and adapt my lessons to the individual needs of the student. I believe that students learn best through scaffolding - learning by example - and so adopt the modelling teaching strategy. I also adopt a multi-sensory approach to teaching.
My teaching method varies depending on the individual. This can vary from essay preparations and learning through focused topics enabling students to expand from these when under pressure.
I can give lessons to anyone up to the age of 14. beleive in working with students to find out which learning style is best for the individual. Some children learn easier with visual aids while some can pick up a lesson better with the hands on experience style and yet a third group will excel with auditory instruction.
- Classes Our unique programmes complement the UK school curriculum and cater for your child's individual needs, allowing them to study at a rate that is just right for them and will eventually allow them to take responsibility for their own learning. Our English and Maths programmes have been developed over the last 55 years by dedicated instructional teams working across four continents.
- Classes Kumon is a unique method of study which aims to give each and every child skills that last a lifetime. Focusing on the vital subjects of maths and English, we can help your child to develop their learning skills and exceed expectations with our worksheet and study centre-based programmes.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
- Classes We teach in small groups, no more than six children per class. We believe valuable and beneficial tuition is achieved by building a good relationship with students through ongoing motivation. 11 Plus tuition requires careful preparation beforehand: many people assume there child can be prepared three months before the exam.
- Classes Classes are run by a qualified instructor who is also a qualified teacher with many years of experience. - Ages and Levels Covered Starting from 3 with no upper limit - the course focuses on student ability irrespective of age - Opening Times Wednesday 4.30 to 6.30 Saturday 11.30 to 1.
I like to assess the child's ability first and then tailor the classes to suit them. Often the best way to do so is to go through a few paper's and assess their strengths and weaknesses and then subsequently go from there to make sure they understand the problem they are dealing with.
I am a qualified teacher and English Leader, graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted with over 13 years of experience teaching year 6, preparing pupils for SATs and boosting level 6. I have relevant experience tutoring students through 11+. - Which subject(s) do you teach? KS2 English and Maths. Year 6 SATs revision including Level 6 booster.
I'm an English student at University of Exeter. I offer English lessons from primary to A-Level, particularly focusing on reading and literary analysis. I am happy to help with all areas of English as a school subject. I'm a friendly, patient tutor who will always focus on what's best for you as a student individually, as my aim here is to help you.
My teaching methodology is a lot of contact time reinforced with appropriate homework so that the student can reach their academic potential. I will help your child to progress no matter their proficiency at the subject they are getting tutored for.
My teaching method is by dissecting each paper to ensure understanding of what the exam board are looking for. We will then focus on essay writing and employing skills that impress examiners, such as focusing more on structural analysis to ensure that the top band is attainable.
*25% OFF SUMMER SPECIAL DISCOUNT £30 for ALL SESSIONS* Book between 6th August - 24th August to receive discount. Based in Solihull, West Midlands. I have a MA in Professional Voice Practice. I help improve your confidence with speech.
I am a graduate in Early childhood/ special needs tutor with 10 years experience behind me in the teaching profession. A down to earth individual with an inspiring nature who is willing to motivate children to reach their highest potential in studies. Experience with KS 1&KS2.
Hello, I have just finished A levels in English Literature, English Language and History, and I am an experienced tutor up to GCSE standard. As someone who has had to overcome dyslexia in order to achieve my full potential, I have several strategies and tips which could help someone who is also held back by dyslexia.
I am a final year law student that is passionate towards helping students succeed. I have personally had great academic success in the subjects I am tutoring in. I would include periodic tests and set work to be done at home to ensure progress is being made. I can help with homeworks and supplement classroom studies with broader resources to get better results.
I am a qualified teacher and experienced tutor. I derive great satisfaction from tutoring because I can see children succeeding and growing in confidence, even with one hour a week of tuition.
- Classes With Kumon study your child will work at a pace that is tailored to their individual needs, develop invaluable study skills and concentration and establish a positive attitude to study. Kumon's long-term focus provides children with the self-assurance and the transferable self-learning skills to realise their potential throughout school and life.
Primary Ks1 level English and phonics tutoring to help your child get to where they need to be for the new academic year. All areas covered in KS1 English curriculum and phonics letters and sounds phases 1-5.
I am currently employed as a trainee lawyer at a top national law firm, and anticipate qualifying within the next six months. I previously read Law at university, graduating with an Honours degree, and before that I attended a prestigious grammar school in Birmingham.
Experienced teacher and private tutor offering one-to-one support. - Which subject(s) do you teach? All Primary subjects Key Stage 1 and 2. 11 Plus preparation English Language to GSCE Maths and Science to GCSE - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am willing to tutor both GCSE and A level students. Having chosen English Literature at A level and as my degree I really know what is required to write a compelling and coherent essay and how to insightfully and closely analyse texts.
My teaching method can be adapted to the student’s learning style.
I teach both 1 to 1 or small groups up to 3, also teach extensively online (skype, VLE) I use both students materials but also design mine own ones. I prepare extensively for certificates and exams, but also help for school prep.I adore creative and academic writing. I am an intensive writer myself.I prefer communicative methods.I am fully devoted to my students' development and Mastering.
Innovative humorous creative approach. Empathetic to range of students. Passionate about unlocking the highest potential in each person. Language is power so people can use the persuasive power of words to move others. Critical skills are crucial and then employ this new understanding with own work.
I am passionate about all things literature and English language. I have been tutoring for over four years with a proven track record of enabling students to achieve their full potential. I specialise in GCSE, however I can teach all Key stages.
Hi, I'm Kiz. I love teaching English Language and Literature and am keen to help you hone your skills, whether it be as a student (aged 8-18) or a professional business person. A student-centred and friendly tutor, I am efficient in creating effective resources and lessons plans to personalise your learning experience.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Solihull.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Solihull and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Solihull by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.