- Classes What our process looks like for you: 1 - After you contact us to register your interest, we will conduct an informal and friendly telephone interview with your child to understand their needs and academic goals 2 - Your child will come in for their first lesson, soon after which, we will provide detailed feedback on the strengths and development needs of your child in that subject 3 -...
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I’m flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I have strong IT skills, including Sage 50, Excel, PowerPoint and database.
I take pride in my students' tendencies to excel and I aim for a practical yet patient approach. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am most comfortable teaching Mathematics, Programming and Computer Science, happy to consider students for core subjects up to GCSE level on request. - Tell me about your qualifications. 13.
Mostly I give lessons to all below University level, with a focus on Physics and mathematics. I will focus on getting the student to understand concepts rather than learn formulae by heart. My professional experience is testament of my skills. I have number of students who travel to my home and as such I will not accepting your request unless you are happy to travel.
My lessons are structured and thought in details from the elementary to the the challenging in a methodological with easy steps and explanation according to the child ability. more especially using the current curriculum . All we do is make sure the child build up confidence in their learning.
Having taught students from age 11 to adults, I know how to get through to students. Lessons are interactive:- ask questions, pick my brain and get your money's worth! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Programming. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc, MSc, PhD Chemical Engineering at Imperial College, London.
Hi. I love to help people grow so enjoy training people to help them improve their skills in Programming, Algorithmic Trading, Data Science, Mathematics and Finance.
With undivided attention and carefully designed courses, Stathis' students get the help they need to achieve high performance in their GCSE and A-level exams.
I gain a great deal of satisfaction fostering positive growth and professional development. I am friendly and patient natured, with the ability to influence and engage others effectively. - Which subject(s) do you teach? We specialise in one-to-one private tuition, supporting in Computer Literacy, English, History, Mathematics and Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
I am an experienced Computer Science and ICT teacher with specialized skills in Developing web applications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Computing. - Tell me about your qualifications. MSc. (Computational fluid dynamics); PhD. (Computational fluid dynamics) - How much do you charge? I charge £18/hr for inhouse training and £20/hr if I have to travel in and around London. I offer discounts for group lessons and children.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Combined Science, Accounts, ICT/IT, and the following computer languages: Java / JSP / TOMCAT / APACHE / XML / Oracle / Delphi / HTML / Visual Basic / C++ / MySQL - How much do you charge? I charge 25 pounds per hour. - Where do you teach? I teach at my home and at the student's home.
Hi! I'm a professional chess coach with a strong academic background across a range of subjects. I have many years of experience of working with students of all ages and take a great deal of pride in ensuring all my students meet their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily I am a chess coach, but I'm also an experienced academic tutor at various subjects.
Having been around children my whole life, I know how to motivate and keep the interest going. I understand the different ability each person has and how to put the best possible work structure into place. I am here to help each and every person I work with and I strongly believe that improvement and confidence will be seen very quickly.
My teaching method relies on honesty between student and myself, I am able to teach from basic levels to advance level, strengthening the student's foundation or building upon already established knowledge. I am willing to make sessions tailor- made to the student's exam board. I like to use a variety of tests to gain an accurate on the student's ability and development.
With relation to Maths tutoring, I tutor primary school age. With regards to computer tutoring, I tutor any age and any ability. I like to discuss the structure of the lesson with the student to their particular needs and abilities.
I am a 20 year old Graphic Design student based in London and currently studying as an undergrad at the University of Portsmouth. Just finished my first year coming out with a 2:1 (67%). I like to start by creating a very basic format including drawing, to revamps then to computer and working from there.
I can teach students up till secondary school and any one else who needs help. My structure would first be to test and highlight your weaknesses and strengths and build upon that ; i believe we shouldn't just keep practicing something you may already know. I would first do lessons understanding the topic, then help you practise it and then examine t see what change it has made.
I am an engineering student at Imperial College and I give lessons for all abilities from GCSE to A-Level. I try to explain one concept each lesson and then work through examples with my students, starting easy and getting harder, to build an in-depth understanding. I find this keeps the lesson clear and fun.
I ensure I gain a rapport with the tutee in order for them to feel at ease whilst learning. It shouldn't be a daunting experience and I feel the peak of learning is when you are most relaxed. I will never rush a pupil; everyone is different with different learning styles and thus will relay concepts in different ways from various angles to ensure concepts are understood.
I have always enjoyed maths. I endeavour to transfer that love of maths to students. Maths is the basis of so much of our day to day lives, and being comfortable with numbers and number processing makes many things easier. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths to GCSE level. I also coach IT skills. - Tell me about your qualifications. 2 Maths A Levels and a continued love of Mathematics.
- Information Systems BSc degree holder - Can work with Operating Systems which include; Windows XP and Windows 7 and 8 - MS Office Applications; Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Publisher - I would be able to teach Primary school children - My aim is to tutor and give IT Support to Women who require basic computing skills within Weybridge and surrounding...
My philosophy is that tutoring is more than just teaching, it is also about mentoring and about building a trust with the student to appreciate their individual needs and aspirations. My approach is not just to give the answers but to enable the student to find the solution using their own latent talent.
Understanding is key. Mindless memorizing is not an option. Understanding can be reached first of all on a conceptual level. After this it is necessary to go through the calculations and discover deeper understanding. Programming can be used in order to help with the process of understanding a topic.
Exceptional Mathematician, Physicist, and IT Professional committed to sharing his knowledge and experience with his students. Can prepare for new exam systems in GCSE and A-Levels.I have prepared students for Oxbridge entrance successfully. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, Further Maths, Mechanics, Statistics, Computer Science and Programming (C, C++, Java, Python, Perl, SQL, etc.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics and ICT from the GSCE-level to A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bachelor's and a Master's degree in Electronics and Electrical engineering. - How much do you charge? I charge £12 for GSCE subjects and £15 for A-Level subjects. I book 2hrs session and the first hour is free for new students.
I tailor my lessons to the individual's ability based on the topics they feel weakest in to help them improve and surpass the standards their expectations. I have spent the last six years teaching at The Learning Hub, in addition, I am currently a mentor for students on the Engineering and Mathematics STEM enrichment course at Imperial College.
I base my teaching on the current UK National Curriculum for Computing. I am an awesome tutor with a passion for imparting knowledge, especially in computer science, ICT and sciences.
I began my career working for Apple as an in-store trainer. Every day brought new and exciting learners to me, meaning I learnt to tailor my teaching style for all. With my technical knowledge that has been developed with my hands on work experience in numerous work environments, I am to share my passion and knowledge for all things tech.
(1) Foundation of networking (2) OSI layers Model. (3) Use of networking in our environment. (4) Protocols. (5) Basic Configuration. (6) Exposure to IOS and mastering it's uses. (7) Basic foundation of Telecommunication.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Ict,
find private lessons close to Kingston Upon Thames.
Pick your own coach to help you learn ict. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in ict in Kingston Upon Thames and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Kingston Upon Thames by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.