- Classes Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
- Classes Maths and/or English study sessions - Ages and Levels Covered Kumon is available for all ages from preschool to A level and beyond. - Opening Times Wednesday 3.30pm - 5.30pm Saturday 9.30am - 11.30am Students attend typicaaly for 30mins per subject. - Tuition Fees £30.00 registration £55.00 per month per single subject £50.
- Classes Before your child commences study with us, they will be assessed in order to determine their specific needs and ensure a suitable starting point in the course. Once your child enrolls, they will attend the study centre on a regular basis. Whilst there they will complete a short piece of work which will be marked and returned.
I aim to achieve high results for my students while instigating good learning practice and independence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, English and Science subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Science postgraduate with my major in Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, English language and French. - Tell me about your qualifications. MA in Professional Writing; TEFL qualification; English BA; A Levels in English, French and History; 10 GCSEs including A in English and Maths. - How much do you charge? I charge roughly £15 per hour for one-to-one lessons but it is negotiable.
- Classes Before your child commences study with us at the Watford centre, they will be assessed in order to determine their specific needs and ensure a suitable starting point in the course. Once your child enrolls, they will attend the study centre on a regular basis. Whilst there they will complete a short piece of work which will be marked and returned.
- Classes Individual tuition within a class of up to 5 pupils. We use on-line tuition software in class and students can log in at home for homework assignments and additional practice of times tables and educational games. We also give paper homework, as written methods are also important. All of our teachers are fully trained and qualified, with up to date DBS checks.
I have an exam-focused approach whilst making the subject enjoyable to learn. I tailor each lesson according to the individual student and focus on their different needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all 11+ subjects (Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Maths and English) KS2 Maths, English and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA in Politics and Psychology.
- Classes Maths and English Programme: Courses based on national school curriculum Improves confidence and enjoyment in learning Continuous reinforcement of knowledge Helps with school assessments and exams Flexible approach to suit individual needs - Ages and Levels Covered Early years, through primary and secondary, leading up to GCSE. Suitable for all ages and abilities.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
My name is Andy and I am 26 years old. I was born in Austria and moved to London for music. Music is everything to me and believe that a life without music wouldn't be the same. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Electric guitar, Acoustic Guitar and Classical Guitar.
I am a language teacher in a secondary school and I will be a freelance tutor from September. I teach French and Hebrew, all levels, children, adults and businesses. I have a lot of experience in GCSE and A level and fantastic results. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach French and Hebrew. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bachelor degree in French literature.
A fun filled interactive session, with practical hands on learning. Learning should be fun not a seen as a chore My passion is for students to achieve deep understanding of key concepts and acquire skills that allow them to explore the world of learning. I want to help every child achieve their full potential.
I am a full time private tutor based in Potters Bar. I have been providing high quality education services for over four years, for British and international students. I am available for new students during summer 2018: please feel free to enquire. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English for students from early years to age eleven.
If you can’t explain it to your grandma then you don’t understand it yourself- simple breakdowns of the most complicated topics with drawings and objects - even quantum physics can be simplified
I have worked on both sides of the industry as an Assistant Agent at a Talent Agency in London, a freelance Casting Assistant, and a professional Actress. I love to teach and am confident I can help anyone looking to improve their audition technique. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in Audition Technique- whether that be entry to Drama School or Theatre, TV & Film auditions.
I enjoy teaching, and have been giving private tutions for many years now. I enjoy seeing my students achieve their goals and ambitions with my help and guidance. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry, Human Biology, Biological sciences at KS1, KS2, KS3,SATS, GCSE, BTEC, BTEC National, A/AS level, HND and degree level.
I am proud of my excellent teaching methods and I am passionate about working with pupils to achieve success. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialised areas include Maths, Numerical Reasoning, Verbal reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am professionally qualified as Master in Engineering (MEngg), Research (University College London).
I have been tutoring for the last five years. I am patient and have helped many pupils to reach their potential. I have worked in primary schools with pupils who have special needs on a 1 to 1 basis. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Maths, Science, Learning to read and write. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We offer Maths and English programmes at the centre. - Ages and Levels Covered Children as young as three enrol at the centre although we have had two years olds at the centre too. At the same time we have 15 years old at the centre and although we offer Kumon to adults, adults take the work to complete the work at home. - Opening Times Monday and Thursday between 3.30pm - 6.00pm.
- Classes The class runs 2 times a week (students can attend once or twice a week) and both maths and English can be studied in one session. Each student will receive a tailored programme and will receive support from the team of assistants at the centre.
- Classes Classes run on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Students attend at a fixed arrival time (please arrange with the Instructor when you enrol) and remain in the Study Centre for the length of time it takes them to do their work. The class time is designed to provide training to the student in how to build good study skills.
- Classes Kumon's maths and English study programmes work to unlock your child's potential, building their confidence and independent study skills.
- Classes We offer the following for both one-to-one and group tuition: - Initial assessment and consultation â€¨ - Weekly homework with feedback provided â€¨- Regular mental maths test to continually assess your child's performance â€¨- Cover all main topics in your child's curriculum â€¨- Individual attention within their small groups (maximum of 4 students per group) â€¨- R
I have over 10 years experience teaching students with their education . I concentrate my efforts on 'private tuition' in which I have had considerable success and find stimulating and rewarding.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment. The maths programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc. We will also help with applied topics as required. We can provide practice papers for school exams (KS1, KS2, GCSE).
I personally understand the pressure facing current students and ways to increase the chance of acceptance to prestigious courses. Having studied at St Paul's Girls' School I have a deferred place for medicine at Imperial College. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily maths and science (up to GCSE level) and English, art and computer science up to KS3.
- Classes When students arrive at the Centre they swap their completed homework for new homework and collect their class work for the day. Students will typically be in class for 20-30 minutes per subject. I use their record of work completed to monitor progress and set targets.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on coming to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. Students work in small groups, with an appropriately qualified and fully trained mentor.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Early Years Education,
find private lessons close to Borehamwood.
Pick your own coach to help you learn early years education. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in early years education in Borehamwood and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Borehamwood by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.