- Classes Our classes are small, with an absolute maximum of 8 students, and we also offer one to one and online tuition. We are passionate about science and maths, and we pass this enthusiasm on to our students.
I am a passionate, hard working, professional and fun tutor who's main aim is to help my fellow students to achieve their maximum grade potential through commitment and desire, allowing them to go into any field of study or work in a competitive world. I possess excellent numeracy skills especially in analysing and calculating data and my spoken and written English is also exemplary.
My teaching method entails listening to the aims of my student and formulating a clear plan together to ensure these aims are met. I begin by ensuring the basic concepts are understood vastly. Once this is achieved, I then move on to applying this knowledge to solve problematic questions and work towards exam technique.
I listen to their problems and focus on their concerns and turn their weakness into strength. Also i help them with their exam techniques. I'm patient and have a great resilience to students. I also advice them on their potential career help in Science and Medicine.
I base my lessons on thoroughly written documents. For instance I first start by assessing the student's capability and then personalise lessons according to the individual needs. alternatively if the student is exceptional I usually push him to his farthest extent, by providing more challenging questions from not only gcse but also additional maths.
I think especially in maths the base has to be very strong. So First I focus on the basics and then we can carry on from there. I use day to day practica examples to explain the concepts of maths and science.
My teaching methodology involves Think- Share technique, Pause methods , keep lessons materials real and use of games to make study interesting
I have a First Class Degree in Chemistry and have been teaching the subject for over 16 years, including as Head of Chemistry in a Boys' Grammar School, with excellent results at both GCSE and A-Level. As a Qualified Teacher as well as an Examiner, I am able to provide resources and support to students which is unique to their Exam Board.
I am a friendly medical student at Imperial College London offering GCSE and A-level tuition in science and maths. I have plenty of experience in tutoring and I am excited that you have considered me to help you get the results of your dreams! I have achieved straight A* grades at GCSE and A-level so I am well versed in my subjects.
Work Hard, Play Hard! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics Biology Chemistry Punjabi Physics Science (General) - Tell me about your qualifications. I have just completed by Biochemistry BSc degree at University College London. Achieving a high 2:1 honours, I have a strong academic background and in depth understanding of the applications Science and Maths at different levels.
I am a Maths/Science Tutor with over 10 years of experience. I am also a working professional actor. I specialize in tutoring creative students who think that being artistic and being mathematical are mutually exclusive; I serve as a counter-example! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths and Science up to and including GCSE. I prepare students for the SAT for US College Admissions.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science and English. - Tell me about your qualifications. B.Sc.,MA (American literature), B.Ed.,Diploma in Dramatics. - How much do you charge? I charge 18 pounds an hour, 12 pounds for a consultation and 2 pounds discount for a group of 3-4. - Where do you teach? I teach at students' homes in all parts of London except east London.
- Classes We run workshops where the teacher to student ratio is at least 5:1. We also run one to one session for students that need the extra help. - Ages and Levels Covered At Mansart Education, we have varying levels of students from early years to A-level candidates.
I am a committed tutor, who has prior experience in teaching GCSE content. I currently tutor at a tuition centre and have gained a wealth of knowledge and skills to tutor people of all abilities. I have previously taught a weekly science class at orchard primary school. I am currently studying A level Biology, Chemistry and ICT, and am in my final year.
I break things down into simplistic terms - in a way in which the student can easily understand difficult concepts. I like to create analogies and diagrams as I feel that if the student can visualise and compare concepts it enhances their learning.
Experienced and qualified science teacher offering outstanding personalised tuition to suit your child's needs and help them succeed. - Tell me about your qualifications. I studied Electronic Engineering (MEng) at the University of Surrey, then went on to the UCL Institute of Education to attain a PGCE.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics up to GCSE level. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 for GCSE students and £18 for Key Stage one, two and three students. There is normally a £2 travel charge if I visit your home. - Where do you teach? I teach from my own home which is in Heston, very close to Hounslow West tube station.
Hello! My name is Travis Brooks, and I am a qualified trainer with a first class honours degree in Biomedical Science, as well as currently finishing a fast track post-graduate Medical degree at Imperial College London.
I am a very thorough, patient and dedicated teacher. I tailor my teaching to the needs and learning style of each individual student, as well as assisting them to develop their motivation, independent learning skills and confidence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-level Chemistry and GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have taught classes from age 11 -18. My specialism is physics, though I have studied maths and chemistry to undergraduate level, and am happy to tutor in these subjects to at least GCSE level if not beyond. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Physics, chemistry, maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi my name is Juliet Timmins. I'm a very friendly teacher, who enjoys teaching maths and science. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A level Biology, International Baccalaureate Biology, BTEC sport and exercise science, and previously taught science and maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I play violin, piano and clarinet. Currently I'm a student working towards Diploma ABRSM Violin. Having won numerous UK Maths Challenge competitions, I also teach Maths. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin: Beginner, Intermediate ( Grade1-5). Music Theory: Beginner, Intermediate(Grade 1-5). Maths: KS1, KS2, KS3, GCSE, AS Level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Computing. - Tell me about your qualifications. MSc. (Computational fluid dynamics); PhD. (Computational fluid dynamics) - How much do you charge? I charge £18/hr for inhouse training and £20/hr if I have to travel in and around London. I offer discounts for group lessons and children.
I am an - Which subject(s) do you teach? M - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? English as a Foreign Language; Biology, Maths, Chemistry, Spanish up to A-level. I tutor the above subjects, plus Physics at GCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc Neuroscience; TESOL qualified; Superior Level DELE Spanish Diploma. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 an hour, and £30 for 2 hours.
I have immense knowledge of subjects.My teaching skills ensure that you understand the topic because I believe once you understand something you cannot forget.My degrees include Master of Science in Telecommunication Engg. from London, Bachelors degree in electronics and communications from India.I am passionate about teaching and education.
Currently, I don't tutor, but in the past I have tutored my friends at GCSE level who were struggling to get a grasp of the maths and science content and I have always found it quite fulfilling to spread my knowledge. However, I would like to change that and try to widen the spread even more and start to tutor students at a larger level.
I primarily teach english, maths and science to children aged 5 - 16. My teaching method is based around improving each student's understanding and teaching them each topic in easy to understand ways. I am an experienced facilitator and I believe that its important to teach my students how to study smarter, not harder.
As an all A* student I can teach up to A-Levels. I structure my lesson content based on the individual student requirements or their areas of difficulty, thus, each lesson is unique to the student. The lesson can be structured to cover course content, exam techniques or marking past paper questions with the emphasis on making student progress in all aspects of the subject.
I have the ability to tutor GCSE Chemistry. My primary aim is to help students achieve the top grades and I will do this by thoroughly explaining key content and giving them exam style questions to help their understanding of topics.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Chemistry,
find private lessons close to Hounslow.
Pick your own coach to help you learn chemistry. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in chemistry in Hounslow and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Hounslow by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.