I teach all aspects of English and Literacy at KS1 and KS2. The children I work with particularly enjoy reading and comprehension, and creative writing, both of which are excellent vehicles for promoting the more technical aspects of the subject (grammar, spelling, punctuation) in a way that is less tiresome for young minds.
I am a native French-speaker with an honours degree in Humanities with Literature and Creative Writing. I teach French, English Literature and History up to A' Level, and can tutor up to undergraduate-level English Literature. Pupils from 11 years upwards.
Come and learn in my friendly, home-based classroom. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach German, Latin, Maths and English. - Tell me about your qualifications. Native German speaker, educated to degree level. - How much do you charge? £20 - £35 - Where do you teach? I teach from my home in Haywards Heath.
My teaching method is based on a tutorial system. Let me know the topics you want to focus on: i.e. exam technique or course content and we’ll have a discussion on how to tackle certain questions. What I want to do is not just teach stuff for students to memorise but imbue them with the ability to have confidence in their own opinions and ideas and apply them to certain questions.
I give lessons to student sin Primary Secondary and doing GCSE. I would first and most importantly build a relationship with my students and help them understand and acknowledge their strengths. On the other hand, figure out ways to manipulate through the weaknesses in order to tackle all sectors.
My teaching method is one-on-one, patient and fun exercises in order to help retain facts and knowledge and develop methods that suit each individual in doing so.
My teaching methods change depending on who I am teaching. For example, when teaching school pupils I tend to follow their school's curriculum in order to provide a useful and practical service that benefits them the most. I give lessons to anyone studying for GCSE, A Level or anything else under a degree level. These are always 1-1 sessions, that go over current lessons in greater detail.
My teaching method is small groups of maximum 10. Giving group lectures and emphasising the benefits of individual needs within the group dynamics. I can give lessons to smaller groups as the need arises.
I’m a university student studying criminology, with a passion for English and literature. I also have an a-level in English Language and Literature and often study in my free time. I’m offering help to younger people who may experience difficulties with English as a subject or just need a little extra push to reach their goal! I’m excited to share my passion with others.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language and English Literature to children of all ages. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 10 GSCE's all C and above, including Maths, English and Science, with double A's in English. I have B grades at A-Level in both English Language and English Literature. I'm currently doing a degree in English Language and English Literature.
- Classes Classes run on a 'drop in' basis and parents should allow 30 minutes per subject. The children will be given homework to complete daily, which should take between 10 and 20 minutes per day. Fresh coffee is available, free of charge, for the parents waiting for their children while in class.
The core to success in any subject is finding a way to enjoy it; this is the only way to excel to your highest potential.
I am an adaptable, enthusiastic and passionate teacher. At first I work with my students to establish their goals, and then make a rigorous plan that will allow them to achieve it. Likewise I observe the mannerisms and how my students respond to my teaching, and constantly adapt my style for a more engaging experience.
I enjoy Maths and love teaching.I am married with 2 kids who are learning Maths early. I was the Mathematics head teacher in a private school for 9 years and have been tutoring for 15 years. I am a fully qualified Maths teacher and Kumon instructor. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths,English,Science and Geography, and AS and A level Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Our expert tutors will support your child's learning in maths, English or both subjects together. All programmes of study are tailored to your child and follow the National curriculum. We offer students a supportive environment in which to enjoy learning. Progress is made because students gain in confidence, see success in daily tasks and complete work in achievable steps.
- Classes We offer English, Maths and Science to children aged 3-16. Sessions are 80 minutes long and homework is always provided. Sessions are designed for the individual and support progress to give each child confidence. - Ages and Levels Covered Ages 3-16. - Opening Times Monday - Friday 3.45-6.35 Saturday 10.00 - 1.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Literature. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an Oxford BA degree in English Literature, an MA (with distinction) from University College, London, and have completed a PhD in English Literature at the University of Sussex. - How much do you charge? I charge a basic rate of £25 per hour.
I am currently enrolled in my Masters at the University of Sussex. My course is MA Creative and Critical Writing. I am here to help in any way regarding your exams, homework, and additional work and exercises.
I use both modern cognitive methods and traditional tutoring to get the best results. Establishing a rapport, fostering motivation and a sense of the value and real life relevance of the what we do is key to starting out. After that comes hard work that is satisfying and fun.
I am a motivated, committed and enthusiastic tutor believing that I can get the best out of my students no matter what level of skills they have. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Literature at A Level and English Literature and Language at GCSE. I also help younger students with the Common Entrance Exam.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English language (including English as a foreign language) and/or literature; French, German, Italian, Spanish and their literatures; and the classical languages Latin, Greek and Hebrew. I also teach Music - theory, history and/or appreciation - and piano-playing. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an upper-2nd-class B.A.
I enjoy incorporating any particular interests a pupil has into the learning process in order to make it as valuable as possible. My teaching method is multi-sensory and structured in style to meet individual goals in the most productive way.
Hello, I'm friendly and patient and have lots of experience working with and teaching children. I'm living in Brighton and currently studying a doctorate in Educational Psychology at UCL in London. I'm available to tutor in Brighton. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Psychology and English to A-level standard, and French and Science up to GCSE standard.
As an arts educationalist with 15 years experience and a children's book author, I encourage a child-centred approach to learning. The teaching will be responsive to each student with planning to ensure each session reaches its maximum potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? * English - KS1, KS2, GSCE, A Level, University Level. * Drama/Theatre Studies - GCSE, A Level and University Level.
I am an Oxford graduate who is dedicated to releasing your enthusiasm and academic potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English as a Foreign Language Having taught small groups of various nationalities, ages and levels, readying them for English Proficiency exams, I am well prepared to support your development.
Teacher of English and English Literature with 10 years experience and a proven record of tutoring success. Available for GCSE English and English Literature tutoring in the run up to this summer's exams. Group rates for up to five students available on request. Currently teaching in the West Sussex area.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
Hi! my name is Bella McGuinness and was born in the UK I can help you reach your goals through online tutoring and proofreading of academic essays - Which subject(s) do you teach? Academic study skills: essay writing and proofreading Speaking and conversation - Tell me about your qualifications. Certificate and Diploma in English Teaching to Adults IELTS and Academic English teaching.
I approach each topic using slides, with enthusiasm and understanding of the pupils needs in order to nurture their potential.
As a tutor, i enjoy a hands-on and flexible approach with my clients. Lessons are tailored around what suits the student best, with core components of reading tasks, mind maps, and critical analysis of texts being present in most sessions.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Hassocks.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Hassocks and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Hassocks by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.