- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English language (including English as a foreign language) and/or literature; French, German, Italian, Spanish and their literatures; and the classical languages Latin, Greek and Hebrew. I also teach Music - theory, history and/or appreciation - and piano-playing. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an upper-2nd-class B.A.
I am a motivated, committed and enthusiastic tutor believing that I can get the best out of my students no matter what level of skills they have. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Literature at A Level and English Literature and Language at GCSE. I also help younger students with the Common Entrance Exam.
I enjoy incorporating any particular interests a pupil has into the learning process in order to make it as valuable as possible. My teaching method is multi-sensory and structured in style to meet individual goals in the most productive way.
Hello, I'm friendly and patient and have lots of experience working with and teaching children. I'm living in Brighton and currently studying a doctorate in Educational Psychology at UCL in London. I'm available to tutor in Brighton. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Psychology and English to A-level standard, and French and Science up to GCSE standard.
As an arts educationalist with 15 years experience and a children's book author, I encourage a child-centred approach to learning. The teaching will be responsive to each student with planning to ensure each session reaches its maximum potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? * English - KS1, KS2, GSCE, A Level, University Level. * Drama/Theatre Studies - GCSE, A Level and University Level.
I am an Oxford graduate who is dedicated to releasing your enthusiasm and academic potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English as a Foreign Language Having taught small groups of various nationalities, ages and levels, readying them for English Proficiency exams, I am well prepared to support your development.
Hi! my name is Bella McGuinness and was born in the UK I can help you reach your goals through online tutoring and proofreading of academic essays - Which subject(s) do you teach? Academic study skills: essay writing and proofreading Speaking and conversation - Tell me about your qualifications. Certificate and Diploma in English Teaching to Adults IELTS and Academic English teaching.
I have many years of experience teaching German, English and French. My students are very positive about my patience and empathy. I am good at identifying and tackling any problems which may prevent a student from achieving their target. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, German and French. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Teacher of English and English Literature with 10 years experience and a proven record of tutoring success. Available for GCSE English and English Literature tutoring in the run up to this summer's exams. Group rates for up to five students available on request. Currently teaching in the West Sussex area.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
I approach each topic using slides, with enthusiasm and understanding of the pupils needs in order to nurture their potential.
I enjoy Maths and love teaching.I am married with 2 kids who are learning Maths early. I was the Mathematics head teacher in a private school for 9 years and have been tutoring for 15 years. I am a fully qualified Maths teacher and Kumon instructor. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths,English,Science and Geography, and AS and A level Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Our expert tutors will support your child's learning in maths, English or both subjects together. All programmes of study are tailored to your child and follow the National curriculum. We offer students a supportive environment in which to enjoy learning. Progress is made because students gain in confidence, see success in daily tasks and complete work in achievable steps.
- Classes We offer English, Maths and Science to children aged 3-16. Sessions are 80 minutes long and homework is always provided. Sessions are designed for the individual and support progress to give each child confidence. - Ages and Levels Covered Ages 3-16. - Opening Times Monday - Friday 3.45-6.35 Saturday 10.00 - 1.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Literature. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an Oxford BA degree in English Literature, an MA (with distinction) from University College, London, and have completed a PhD in English Literature at the University of Sussex. - How much do you charge? I charge a basic rate of £25 per hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language and English Literature to children of all ages. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 10 GSCE's all C and above, including Maths, English and Science, with double A's in English. I have B grades at A-Level in both English Language and English Literature. I'm currently doing a degree in English Language and English Literature.
- Classes Classes run on a 'drop in' basis and parents should allow 30 minutes per subject. The children will be given homework to complete daily, which should take between 10 and 20 minutes per day. Fresh coffee is available, free of charge, for the parents waiting for their children while in class.
I am a secondary teacher of English/Literature and qualified SENDCo. I have extensive experience teaching key stage 3/4 and 5. I am on the Leadership team of an excellent secondary school and specialise in teaching challenging students in inventive ways. I use active learning and link texts to interests e.g. Lego for Shakespeare.
I approach the teaching field as very interactively and as participatory as I can. I have mostly taught younger children (5-12 year old), however I would be more than willing to help GCSE/A level students with any applications, studying for exams, or essay planning.
My approach is to help students develop effective strategies for each exam question and therefore my tutees feel prepared and secure in their success. My strengths are in the IB and A Level and I'm also highly experienced in working with GCSE students, particularly with the latest curriculum specifications.
I give lessons to student sin Primary Secondary and doing GCSE. I would first and most importantly build a relationship with my students and help them understand and acknowledge their strengths. On the other hand, figure out ways to manipulate through the weaknesses in order to tackle all sectors.
During my time as a tutor, I have invested time and effort into making sure that my lessons are creative, fun and ultimately interesting. I strive to ensure that my pupils want to learn what I'm teaching them and I believe creating an enthusiastic and creative environment will help them to enjoy and achieve.
My methods involve understanding the student; where they are currently, what they need next and how best they will get there. Practical methods and snappy tips and tricks will merge alongside detailed explanations and step-by-step progession.
I really enjoy teaching in multiple different and interactive ways and love furthering individuals understanding of texts and the subject. Through lesson planning and then setting work to be submitted throughout the week I will create clear room for visible improvement and a way to monitor what the student needs to improve on.
My name is Lilly, I'm 20 and I'm a English and Philosophy student studying at Sussex. I can give lessons to anyone of A-level and below in English and Philosophy. I can help with essay writing, analysis, close reading skills and exam prep.
Will give detailed and enthusiastic support and teaching. I have just been through the education system, so will know what students are up against. I have a detailed and enthusiastic knowledge of the subject and will make it enjoyable.
I think teaching should be a shared experience between teacher and pupil, and should open up discussions and insight into various other topics in addition to the particular one it is addressing. With literature in particular, so much of the subject is based on having a good think or conversation about the texts to improve how you read it and what you end up writing about it.
I aim to create a fun learning environment to bring out the creativity and confidence in each child, enabling students to reach their full potential. Results can be spectacular. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Literacy, English Literature and History. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am an experienced private tutor who studied at Eton College and Oxford University.
My teaching method is that I can teach a student how to break down ideas in terms of their relation to language use, evaluate the effectiveness of various approaches to explain language use and assess the various limitations of approaches to lead to a well-evidenced and supported conclusion.
My lessons are known for their relaxed nature using humour as well as hard work to achieve each child's educational goals. Most of my lessons are 45 minutes long (£36) and I am a one minute walk from Brighton Station. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Hello. I am a dyslexia tutor covering phonics, phonological awareness, reading development, spelling development and handwriting.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School English,
find private lessons close to Preston.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school english in Preston and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Preston by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.