Worried about your child's handwriting?! I am a highly qualified Magic Link Teacher who provides face-to-face teaching. This 30 step programme is recommended by teachers, parents, SENcos, educational psychologists and occupational therapists. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a handwriting specialist teacher/tutor for primary and secondary school-age children.
Teaching piano to people of all levels and abilities is something which always fascinates me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Piano, keyboards and theory. I also teach English. - Tell me about your qualifications. BA (Hons) - How much do you charge? I charge £35 per hour on a pro rata basis. Lessons can be 60, 45 or 30 minutes. Fees are charged per portion of the hour.
I am a patient and caring tutor with over fifteen years teaching experience. I teach singing for fun, for examinations and also tutor many professionals in the industry. I am also a professional singer song-writer and perform regularly. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor in singing, maths, science, English, guitar, piano/keyboard and also biology.
With an extensive background in the SEN sector, I ensure that my bespoke lessons fulfill a range of learning styles and nurture the student to achieve to the best of their ability. My strategies have been developed alongside SENCOs and Educational Psychologists and are aimed at yielding measurable results with a focus on putting the enjoyment back in to learning.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each student works on their own individual development plan. Students take approximately 30 minutes per subject and attend class once a week, on a regular day.
- Classes The Bennetts End Kumon Study Centre is due to open on 5 September 2012, due to the high demand for Kumon in the area. We are based in Bennetts End Community Centre which is easily accessible and is situated next to the main shops in the area. There is also a large free car park at the back of the centre.
Need help with GCSE or A level English, essay writing or your university application? At £15 an hour my tutoring services are great value for money, or block book 5 hours worth of tutoring for £60. I also offer in-depth essay or coursework feedback via email for a smaller fee. I can also help with English coursework, which I got full marks in at A Level.
I like to start by getting to the grips with the text and making sure we know exactly what's happening - my Cambridge degree taught me how important the basics are, and often these are overlooked! I am also a freelance theatre director, so I specialise particular in Drama, and I have a great love for Shakespeare and his contemporaries.
Tutoring sessions would be varied depending on the student and how they learn. Creativity is important and the more a student can build on their own ideas, the better. While certain prose and poems have set themes, I want to teach in a way that gives a student the confidence to interpret a piece of work in their own way that helps them understand.
I give lessons to secondary school level and up students to improve their creative writing, grammar and sentence structure. I also help with reading and understanding literature, both classic and modern. My teaching methods make my lessons structured but relatively informal. I use creative writing and free association exercises to try to make the material as engaging and personalised as possible.
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in my tutoring page. Tutoring can be a daunting prospect for your child, so I hope the information below will reassure both of you. I will always do my best to make learning fun, and to tailor activities to your child's needs and level.
I have twenty years' experience tutoring English and entrance exams. I am qualified to post-graduate level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11+ and CE entrance exams, (including Maths and non-Verbal Reasoning). 13+ English English GCSE - all boards. English A level - all boards. I also have years' of experience working with home-educated children, and those with special needs.
- Classes The work is tailored to each students needs, to develop study skills, concentration and a positive attitude to study giving the student an opportunity to reach their potential. Children attend class for 30 minutes per subject at any time while class is open.
I offer professional academic advice and teaching for GCSE level on textual analysis; how to develop essay skills and exam techniques with a focus on methodology and advanced learning skills. I also offer advice for PhD students on thesis construction and methodology.
I hope to help students gain a better understanding and enjoyment of set exam texts by working through any of their concerns! I have experience in assisting with coursework, teaching poetry, reviewing the key themes in prose and drama, and providing assistance in exam technique and approaching unseen poetry! I am a friendly, enthusiastic undergraduate currently studying English Literature.
I am a dedicated, passionate and motivated English teacher who genuinely seeks to ensure every pupil becomes confident in their own ability to study English. My goal is to engage pupils, support and challenge them in their English studies so they achieve their potential and goals.
As an experienced and qualified professional I can offer personalised lessons after initial assessment. Although I am a dyslexia tutor, I am able to teach all abilities. I offer a multi-sensory approach to learning. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, English and Science. English as an additional language. - Tell me about your qualifications.
For the past 12 years I have worked as a Primary School Teacher. A recent move to the area has meant leaving the school I was at for many years and I feel now is a good time to start tuition allowing me to utilise my outstanding teaching skills. - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11+ (Transfer test), Key Stage 2 Maths, Key Stage 2 English. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I will ask the student what specific topics need covering the most and will do my research into the structure of their course in order to discover which areas have the highest weighting of marks and therefore need looking into the most.
I start my lessons with a quick test to see the student's level of English. I can teach grammar perfectly but it's not my focus. Only if the student struggles in some topic I would like to plan for next few lesson to cover the topic. I always pay attention reading comprehensions and I do reading schedule for my students.
- Classes Kumon is a unique method of study which aims to give each and every child skills that last a lifetime. Focusing on the vital subjects of maths and English, we can help your child to develop their learning skills and exceed expectations with our worksheet and study centre-based programmes. At Kumon, we are passionate about your child's development.
- Classes Courses based on UK national school curriculum Improves confidence and encourages enjoyment in learning Continuous reinforcement of knowledge Suitable for all ages and abilities Helps with school assessments and exams Flexible approach to suit individual needs - Ages and Levels Covered Suitable for all ages and abilities - Opening Times Thursday 3:30 to 5:30 pm - Tuition Fees £50
My name is Hina Ali and I am an A-Level student who is willing to give my knowledge of reading in English and Classics to those who would benefit from it. My techniques would be having the student read to me and also tell me what they can gather from the text. I will help by inputting my own knowledge of English and Classics within this and hopefully help them improve.
I offer a tailored approach which best meets the needs of each individual pupil. My many years of experience means that I am able to draw on a comprehensive range of teaching strategies in a way which supports each pupil’s learning at the right pace for them.
I am an English teacher who can teach one-to-one or in small groups. I prefer to teach in my own home, but I am willing to travel a short distance. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Literature and English Language - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes There are no set arrival times – children arrive at any convenient time on their particular day(s). Students swap their completed homework for new homework when they arrive at the centre and collect their class work for the day. Students will typically be in class for 20-30 minutes per subject. During this time, parents are welcome to wait in the waiting area.
Since graduating from the University of Essex with a 2:1 degree in English, I have had great experience assisting children with their learning. I initially became a cover supervisor for Primary and Secondary schools in the Hertfordshire area which enabled me to work with children of all levels. I then went on to managing a specialist Maths and English tuition centre for 4-16 year olds.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
â€œNicholas is very special and my son has really started to feel better about himself knowing finally that somebody believes in him in teaching him GCSE English. He has gained so much as a person... so thank you.â€ 'S', June 2017.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Hemel Hempstead.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Hemel Hempstead and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Hemel Hempstead by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.