Hello there and thank you for visiting my profile. I specialise in teaching school English to pupils studying KS1 and KS2, however I do have access to the national curriculum for Secondary School lessons.
Fun learning, mini assessments, repetitive learning. Talk for Writing strategies.
I like to focus on helping students to develop their analytical skills and think independently about the literature they are studying. I also guide them in how to write essays effectively and coherently, with the aim of increasing their confidence and developing their writing style.
I give lessons from Key Stage 1 all the way up to GCSE (ages 4-16), helping with basic reading and writing, SATs prep, 11+ English Prep, and GCSE English. I have sat the new curriculum GCSE so am very familiar with its format. (I did AQA exam board 2017) Being a student myself, me and my peers have perfected methods which help us achieve our greatest marks.
I am specialised English Teacher, with 18 years teaching experience. I work in a mainstream school; as well as coach other trainee teachers for GCSE and A level teaching. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English language & literature, French, 11 plus, and 13 plus entrance exams. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in English.
I am a university graduate about to start my Masters in International Relations. As well as my main subject of Politics, I am a tutor of English, History, French and Spanish. I have an infectious passion for these subjects and my experience has made me an engaging and patient tutor.
I am a young enthusiastic tutor that supplies 11 plus tutoring (Verbal Reasoning, Maths, Non-Verbal Reasoning, English-comprehension) .
As no two students are the same, there cannot be a particular teaching methodology for all pupils. I prefer to perceive the individual's preferred way of learning and then tailor my knowledge to that, whether it be visual, auditory or kinaesthetic.
I tutor for 9-15 year olds GCSE and IGCSE English language (OCR, AQA and Edexcel). Revolving my methods around your experience and knowledge of this vast language: I will build on your skills, teach you techniques and push your limits so you can attain the results equivalent to your potential.
I am an 11+ tutor specialising in English, Maths, Verbal and Non Verbal preparation for year 3, 4 & 5 pupils. My lessons are fun & engaging where students want to come back for more teaching. I am easily approachable and give advise on the various grammar schools in England.
- Classes - Our classes are 2 hours per subject. - Group sessions (max. 4 students per class) We follow the school curriculum, by covering the content required to sit the exams at the end of the academic year. However, in our years of experience, we have developed a bespoke teaching style to meet our students' needs.
11+ Specialist tutor in Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning. Teaching is practical and innovative. Established Non-verbal reasoning author. I offer an individual service, small group sessions and run free workshops for parents. - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11+ Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning in English and Maths - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes The First Class Learning, Langley branch is based on the School Curriculum. It is designed to suit individual needs and also improves confidence and encourages enjoyment in learning. Also it helps children to become independent learners. We encourage the use of games as one of the activities in the centre. - Ages and Levels Covered We cater for children from ages 5 to 14.
- Classes Wide range of subjects offered at SATs, GCSE and A- Level. Offering GCSE ICT, Science and Mathematics all levels and syllabuses. Year 6/7 &8/ 9 SATs and Science Support. Intense support and tuition provided for Maths, Science, Computing and ICT.
- Classes Classes are run in small groups of approximately five students to allow for contribution of students and for independent attention. 11+ classes - available focusing on reading, comprehension, cloze, shuffled sentences, verbal reasoning,antonyms and synonyms. There are 6 weekly tests with a report and to set new goals.
My name is Shamim Michael Gammage. I am 25 and a graduate of Trinity College, Dublin. I am currently reading for an MSc in Economic & Social History at Balliol College, Oxford. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in teaching History from Key Stage 3 through to degree level. I also teach a selection of other A-level courses and give lessons on essay writing and examination technique.
- Classes First Class Learning (FCL) is a leading after-school maths and English programme aimed at the National Curriculum. It has been developed by a British team of educationalists specifically to support the National Curriculum in England, Wales and Northern Ireland (and the Scottish equivalent) and is supported by the Dyspraxia Foundation.
Although most tutors are bland and tend to follow a script, I prefer to adapt to the child's specific needs, using videos, printing challenging worksheets and heeding to the child's own preferences. Efficient and organised, I make my lessons fun and engaging.
I am an enthusiastic and passionate teacher with a strong background of teaching in key stages 1 and 2. I have experience working with children with learning difficulties and children who need extra support. I am looking to share my love of teaching by supporting children's learning.
Hey! I'm a recent graduate from King's College, University of Cambridge. I'm an experienced Oxbridge tutor that can tutor in most humanities subjects (plus First-Order Logic and Truth-functional logic) but my focus tends to be on English and Oxbridge Interview practice in Politics/Sociology/English/Philosophy. I've tutored privately and at private colleges in London and Cambridge.
My teaching method is based around hands-on discussion, effective examples, and useful mnemonic devices and analogies to hone in on needed skills and requirements.
I am in year 10 currently at a grammar school studying for my upcoming GCSEs. I took the 11+ exam roughly 4 years ago. The most important thing is to practise and that’s why past papers are a great way to prepare.
PRIMARY LITERACY LESSONS I can help your child learn to read and write! I offer help with phonics, spelling, grammar and general literacy. My lessons are interactive and fun, making use of multi-sensory activities. I believe that motivation is important to effective learning, and use a system of rewards to help your child succeed.
- Classes Students attend the centre once a week for approximately 30 minutes per subject. During this time, centre staff observe students completing their work and offer guidance, advice and praise. Before leaving with their homework, students will receive feedback on their progress and current targets.
I'm an enthusiastic and friendly Oxford graduate studying for a Master's at Royal Holloway. I'm happy to help with all manner and levels of music theory/GCSE/A level/IB enquiries, as well as English and general academic writing skills up to A level, and I always treat my students with patience and respect.
I am biomedical science undergraduate student. Tutouring secondary school students in English and Biology. In terms of lesson structure I tend to focus on the content and then do exam style questions to solidify learning . It's also based on what you as an individual needs most help with.
Hi there! I'm doing PhD Research at the University of London. My BA is in English and my MA in Creative Writing. I have a broad experience in teaching.
Hi! I'm a BA Politics, International Relations & Philosophy student at Royal Holloway, University of London. I came to the UK to do my A Levels (ABB, A in English Literature) on a scholarship due to my good IGCSE grades (including A*s in English Language and Literature). I give lessons to GCSE and Secondary School students doing humanities-based subjects, such as English Literature and History.
Whilst teaching English as a foreign language for two years in Shanghai, I learned how to sell my lessons with an enthusiasm and with visual aids that make them fun yet simultaneously challenging. I also learned just how much I loved teaching and, for that reason, I am incredibly eager to get back into it since I've missed it so much.
I'm an Australian-Chinese international second-year undergraduate student studying English & American Literature at Royal Holloway, University of London. I have a consistent high second class and first class grade in Renaissance, Victorian, Contemporary, Satirical and American literature and poetry. I have a 8.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Windsor.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Windsor and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Windsor by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.