natural step by step process ,I m tutor as less 15 years in languages and accordeon , using high effective method I m tutor as less 15 years in languages and accordeon , using high effective method I m tutor as less 15 years in languages and accordeon , using high effective method
My teaching method is in line with GCSE carriculum. Focusing on conversation, grammar and composition. Learning Japanese and Chinese characters.
Clarinet or The Japanese Language tutor needed? All skill levels and ages welcome! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I have taught clarinetists of any skills and ages (also experienced as a group tutor), and as good examples I have made three students get into music schools in the UK, and helped them gain 'A' in Music A-Levels.
I am a private tutor dedicated to providing high quality lessons in Japanese and English to students keen on making real and tangible progress.
I do not have any certifications related to teaching Japanese but I have an experience in teaching back in Japan. I'm studying Creative Writing in London and I love to read and write both in Japanese and English. I can proofread your writings as well. I would like to provide lessons that meet students' needs. I am a easy-going person who love to meet new people.
At home beginners Japanese classes that move at your own pace for anyone who wants to start learning the basics of the language, based on the Genki textbooks and workbooks. Looking at speech, writing and vocabulary, beginning with hiragana and katakana, as well as basic phrases and greetings, and moving on to basic kanji and more conversational Japanese.
I try my best to meet the students' needs in my lessons, whether it is academic writing, reading, or speaking in casual conversations. I'm a native Japanese speaker and I have experience in teaching English to students in Japan, so I would be able to help with a variety of levels.
I have a great passion for all of my subjects, and I consider it a privilege to share this enthusiasm with students of all ages! I have been teaching in London for 1 year, working with over 30 students in total.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I will teach Japanese to those who are interested in learning. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have qualification in teaching Japanese as a foreign language. - How much do you charge? I charge 25 pounds an hour. If you want to learn longer, we can discuss. - Where do you teach? I can travel to central London.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach art, drawing, Japanese language, fashion design, fashion pattern cutting and sewing and portfolio preparation. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA Degree in Fashion. - How much do you charge? I teach 5 Lessons in a block. Drawing Lessons: 85pounds for 5 lesson (3hours /session) otherwise 20 pounds for each lesson.
I'm Arisa and I'm a violinist. I am a 2nd year master student at Guildhall School of Music and Drama. I am an experienced teacher and work in a number of schools teaching the violin on a one-to-one basis. I am always friendly and enthusiastic! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the violin and viola. If you are interested in Japanese, I'm willing to teach this as well.
I was born in Uzbekistan, raised in Japan, graduated from High School in Singapore and now I'm living in London. I had to learn English and Japanese from scratch, and re-learn Russian again during my teenage years as I began to forget the language due to the constant use of Japanese and English.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Japanese. - Tell me about your qualifications. Japanese language teaching certificate at the Institute of International Education in London, accredited by Cambridge University. - How much do you charge? 15 pounds p/h in the local area. 13 pounds for students. Group lessons are available on request. If I need to travel, an extra travel cost is added.
Hi I hope all the new is going well for today thanks so so you have an yes you sooo great
Hi there! I studied Japanese at the University of East Anglia, spending my third year abroad in Kyoto. I am currently in my Newly Qualified Teacher year, having passed my training last year. I teach Japanese to students aged 11-18 (up to A-level).
- Classes Our classes are mostly language private classes in your home or office. 1 to 1 or group tuition according to your needs. For example, some couples learn together, that's 2 to 1 tuition. One of our clients organizes a group who learns French in her Central London shop weekly. We mainly teach languages (French is our speciality) but also teach maths and music as well as 3D.
I am greatly motivated to teach anyone intersted in Japanese. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the Japanese language, alongside Japanese culture if requested. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a warm, encouraging teacher, who focuses on creating a relaxed atmosphere in order to build confidence and relieve anxiety. I treat each student as an individual and adapt my teaching methods accordingly.
I aim to provide fun singing lessons to all ages and levels of students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach classical singing, voice training and Japanese. - Tell me about your qualifications. International Baccalaureate Diploma, Bilingual Diploma, and Bachelor of Music at Royal College of Music - How much do you charge? £30/hr at my home and plus £5 to travel to you.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a native Japanese person who teaches my language to Adults of all ages. I am able to do a structured lesson or a free style of conversation depending on your requirements.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Japanese language. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am currently doing an undergraduate degree in Herbal Medicine. - How much do you charge? I charge 13pounds per hour. - Where do you teach? I teach anywhere near tube stations in Zone 1, and possibly in Zone 2.
My teaching method relies on a deep understanding of the content. I base my classes on knowledge derived from lessons in both Japanese (studying in Japan) and English (studying in the UK). I have studied Japanese for 8 years. Typical lessons will be broken down into vocabulary, kanji (Chinese characters), grammar, and reading/writing.
I studied Japanese while studying and I traveled to Japan many times. I learned about Japanese culture, cosplay, and other diverse contents and understood the trends and entertainment in Japan. I'm passed JLPT N3 level, and I have 4years teach experience. I can teach Japanese writing, speak and read, after my lesson you can pass JLPT N3 level.
My personal aim for my students is to build up their confidence, in which they could go and live in Japan, and immerse themselves in the culture without the language barrier.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach ICT, Business Studies, Maths, French, Japanese and Portuguese. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the University of Warwick, and a BA (Hons) degree in Japanese Studies from the University of Cambridge.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach EFL at all levels, and have experience working with children, preparing students for IELTs and teaching Business English. I also tutor Japanese and Russian up to A-level, or can do conversation classes for travel purposes. - Tell me about your qualifications. CELTA Pass B - Cambridge Certificate for teaching EFL. 2.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Japanese,
find private lessons close to Ilford.
Pick your own coach to help you learn japanese. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in japanese in Ilford and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Ilford by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.