I am a very patient tutor. I believe people learn better if they have to actually do things for themselves so I will usually go through a few examples, then get my students to do an exercise until I am confident that they are happy with it. It’s up to me to find a way that you do understand, so if I can see that a student is struggling I will find an alternative way to explain it to them.
I am a qualified primary school teacher, who is very familair with the National Curriculum expectations. I have been teaching for 5 years and I have helped many children to make excellent progress in their learning. When tutoring, I approach each topic and session based upon the child's needs. I first conduct an assessment that covers what the child should know at their age.
I am an experienced, enthusiastic and friendly professional Maths tutor committed to helping students reach their full potential. It has been my privilege in the last 8 years to watch students grow in their confidence, ability and enjoyment of Maths. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths - Tell me about your qualifications.
Teaching to GCSE students I would take a straight forward approach. A lot of GCSE students find Maths overwhelming and hard to get to grips with the basics. My teaching method is that I will initially assess where the student needs most work ensuring a solid understanding of the theory in this area and then focusing on exam techniques and questions.
My teaching method is to use worksheets and games to develop understanding. I encourage active participation and always go at the learning speed of the pupil. I also include mental agility exercises to increase cognitive ability. I like to engage in hands-on practical activities if appropriate.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
- Classes Classes in Maths & English for students of all ages and abilities. - Ages and Levels Covered Students of all ages ( 5 years and over) and abilities are welcome. - Opening Times Tuesdays and Thursdays 3.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. - Tuition Fees £52 monthly per subject.
I am a Farnborough Sixth Form college student that is willing to give lessons based on Mathematics or Further Mathematics at AS Level equivalent or below. I can give lessons to you personally if you are within 5-10 miles away from Bracknell or I can give virtual lessons on Skype which will be cheaper. My lesson structure will be an hour sessions twice a week.
I have considerable experience tutoring students and preparing them at levels from 11+ selective school entry examinations to GCSEs, with positive results. I am able to adapt to each students pace in order for learning to be as efficient as possible. Having substantial study experience myself, I am able to advise and provide guidance and tips, which have contributed to my own success.
I love teaching all ages from primary to GCSE, building the knowledge of younger students and preparing older students to be ready for the tricky exams they are going to face. I give lessons which push each student's ability, challenging them and encouraging discussion of difficult problems.
I’m a flexible tutor that works with you to find how you learn best.
Working with individuals means that I can tailor my approach to teaching so that it suits the tutee. I am friendly and engaging, and encourage the student gently but with passion so that they strive to stretch their minds in the session.
Hi, I am a graduated engineer working in Bracknell for a large tech company. I have recently moved here from Manchester where I was studying petroleum engineering and gained a 2:1st class. I achieved the highest honor from my class and was awarded the SPE engineer of the year UK 2016. I studied 4 A-levels and gained A*AAA in chemistry, maths, biology and physics.
I have 19 years of experience teaching in both secondary and primary education. I currently tutor KS2 children in Maths. My aim as a tutor is to ensure that you feel supported in your learning; to achieve this I make sure that my lessons are tailored to the needs of the individual, both in content and teaching materials.
I have enjoyed giving both lessons and lectures to students at my school. I pride myself on the levels of enjoyment and efficiency that I can deliver. I am a flexible teacher, who can adapt my teaching style to a wide range of students. I firmly believe that with enough hard work, I can get any pupil an A* in mathematics at GCSE level.
I base my teaching on current subjects, so preferable I would know what my students are currently learning, so I can have the best impact
Very capable college student in the Ascot area who provides lessons on AS Maths (and below), AS Business and AS Government and Politics. Lessons would be a enabler for quick & solid understanding on previously percieved complex content and exam technique.
I have lived in the Ascot area for over 20 years and have 2 sons who are now at university. My undergraduate degree was in maths at Aston University and I studied for a PhD at Reading University. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach GCSE Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a first class honours degree in Pure and Applied Maths from University of Wales, Aberystwyth. I'm also a qualified Management Accountant and a qualified Speech and Language Therapist. Bit of a mix, but I enjoy variety. - How much do you charge? I charge £20.00 per hour.
Maths does not always come easily to students, and so I will identify weaknesses in methodology and try and break down key subject areas into manageable 'chunks'. I will provide worksheets for key practice - all from the national curriculum syllabus.
My teaching method is to work on topic by topic building up skill level on certain areas. For example when working with algebra, I will teach the child first one step equations but giving a series of walk through questions and then allow them to work through a set sheet of questions on one step equations.
17 year old student taking A levels in Maths, Biology and Chemistry.
Hello, my name is Amy and I have been a private tutor for 2 years. Prior to this, I have worked in two junior schools and a primary school, as well as studying Education and Child Development as part of my Psychology degree.
A highly qualified teacher with over 20 years of experience is looking for enthusiastic students with a passion for learning. I am flexible with timing and my tutorials are tailored to meet the individual needs of every student. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics - Tell me about your qualifications.
My approach to teaching each topic is to describe the concept, to explain the theory and to show how the theory works in practice. Only when a student "gets" all three will they have learnt the topic. My lessons will be interactive, with the student setting the pace and being encouraged to ask questions at every stage.
My lessons are bespoke to the needs of each individual student. We can go through syllabus material or through questions that have been set to you or otherwise questions to practice your knowledge and understanding.
Qualified teacher that can help pupils build confidence in Maths, English and common entrance. I offer tuition in small groups or 1-2-1 - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths and English to all ages. 11 plus and 13 plus in small groups. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a qualified Mathematics teacher with a PGCE (Postgraduate certificate in education) in Mathematics.
- Classes Maths and English classes for all school and higher education levels.The courses are individually tailored to each student, so that so that every student is being pushed, but can still learn at their own pace. The Kumon method aims to get each and every student to fulfill their highest potentials, and soar above their expected school levels.
- Classes Kumon can help children of any ability realise their full potential and develop lifelong skills by helping them to: • Develop their maths and English skills • Improve their confidence • Develop concentration and good study skills • Become independent, self learners The maths and English programmes are tailored to each student's individual needs, so they are working at a lev
- Classes The centre is open for three days and students attend the class once or twice a week between the stipulated hours. There is a standard routine in place within the centre and a new student is guided around the classroom by one of the classroom assistants. The whole class is divided into areas for different levels for maths and English.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Maths,
find private lessons close to Bracknell.
Pick your own coach to help you learn maths. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in maths in Bracknell and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Bracknell by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.