With my help and encouragement I am absolutely certain that you will achieve the grade you really want! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Science- Biology (all levels up to A level), Chemistry and Physics (up to GCSE) Maths and English (up to Primary/Key stage 2) My specialism is Biology - Tell me about your qualifications.
I believe that the most important thing in teaching is making sure you explain the concepts so well to your students that they can then tackle any questions on the topic.
My teaching methods are very flexible and catered for students requirement.I either go through topics that the student is finding difficult, I go over a scheme of work agreed by the students and do plenty of exam practice if needed.
My teaching method is to ensure my student understands the topic thoroughly before progressing. I was once a gcse and SATS student and I understand that some topics in maths or science is hard to understand. I can teach these topics as I can easily simplify gcse or Sats topics making it easier for a student to remember and apply in the exam.
I am graduate, I give Maths and Sciences lessons from primary school to University level. My technique is a one to one approach so the student can ask questions and be fully clear on the topic been taught. I'm enthusiastic passionate and very patient.
I take a simple approach on each subject and make sure to develop the students skills on each topic with lots of practice.
My teaching method depends on students but mainly it would be 1:1 and rather prefer group discussion where students can get involved and can learnd things in better way.
I will be giving lessons to those who are studying GCSEs and some at AS level. I will be using the best techniques in order to learn content for example interleaving practice and retrieval practice. I am a very motivated individual and help others to achieve their goals.
Both me and my wife Ellen have been KS3&4 science and maths teachers since 1993. Ellen also teaches KS5&6 chemistry. We normally teach at our home in Chadwell Heath but we are flexible to travel reasonable distances with prior arrangements. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, biology, physics (KS3&4) and Chemistry (KS5&6), these our main area of specialization.
I enjoy tutoring. This is a way for me to give back to the next generation what I have been fortunate to get through schooling and work experience. I am looking for bright and inquisitive minds willing to ask questions and learn for life. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics and Business Studies.
Hello to all adults how are looking at my profile, as a young student I have lots of qualifications and experience in order to pass done my teach standards to you and your children. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE in English, Maths and Science to children from age 5- 16.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor for 11+ preparation (verbal and non-verbal reasoning), and in Mathematics, English and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Postgraduate in Secondary Education from UEL; I have a BSc Honours in Financial Economics in which I attained a 2:1. - How much do you charge? I charge from £15 per hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a qualified Maths teacher with a Maths degree and teach from primary to Further Maths A level. I also have experience of teaching English, Science, French and Spanish. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Maths degree and a PGCE in Secondary Maths.
My aim is to give you confidence in your knowledge and ability, then help you to achieve your full potential. I like to include your interests in my teaching, which I feel helps you to understand the subject in greater depth. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Chemistry, Physics and Biology from Y7 to Y11. I also teach AS and A2 Chemistry. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language, Mathematics, Science (Physics & Chemistry), Mandarin Language, Economics, Finance and Communication Skills. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Business and Economics graduate. - How much do you charge? I charge from £7/hr onwards and may charge extra if tuition is requested at home.
I am currently a university student, and am skilled at breaking down large scientific ideas so that pupils can understand them on their terms. I work with students one on one, and follow their cues as to what they find hard and want to work on.
I am a qualified science teacher able to tutor GCSE science and A level Biology. I work with all abilities and can help prepare for AQA, OCR and Edexcel exams - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach biology, chemistry and physics up to ans including GCSE and AS/A2 biology - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a qualified teacher with a PGCE in secondary science: biology.
Qualified primary teacher offering patient and creative teaching. New! Now offering: -Italian tuition Contact me to find out more! - Which subject(s) do you teach? All subjects in the KS1 and 2 National Curriculum. I also offer exam preperation for KS1 and 2 SATS and the 11+. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I use a combination of teaching new materials and also examination practice. I work around the needs of the students and also follow a curriculum outline. I have taught all of the main examination boards Edexcel, AQA and OCR Science. As a tutor that can teach both maths and science, I am able to integrate learning from both disciplines.
I tutor students of all ages. As a qualified teacher, I can quickly identify learners' needs and tailor my teaching as appropriate. I believe in acquiring a deep understanding of the subject to allow application of knowledge in new contexts, rather than simply memorising examples.
I start by doing a baseline test for the subject I’m teaching, to see where the student is least confident on, allowing me to develop lessons focused on that area. I prepare exam questions, essays and general practice, as well as initially teaching them the knowledge first. I interact by doing presentations, games, textbooks or verbally speaking.
A dedicated, motivated and highly qualified teacher who is here to help.
- Classes - Study skills support - Preparation for 11+ (Mathematics, English,Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning skills) - Preparation for SATs in Mathematics and English - Preparation for GCSE in Mathematics - Preparation for GCSE in English - Preparation for GCSE in all sciences (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) - Ages and Levels Covered Primary and Secondary ( 5-16) - Opening Times Opening...
- Which subject(s) do you teach? o Arithmetic o Business Mathematics and Statistics o Computer Networks o Computer Awareness o E-Commerce o Business Information Technology (BIT) o Management Information Systems (MIS) o Communication Business Technology o Business Information Systems o Communication Skills o Office Practice o Book keeping o Use of Packages (Word, Excel and...
Education is key - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS3 Science (Biology, Physics and Chemistry), KS4 Biology and Chemistry - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a down-to-earth, fun teacher with good communication skills who inspires learners by my enthusiasm and ability to explain complex ideas in the simplest of terms. I do this by relating learning to the learner's everyday experiences. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subject is Biology up to University level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all primary school subjects, plus Chinese. - Tell me about your qualifications. PGCE in Primary Education (MA level)---the University of Greenwich. Education Management (MA)--the University of Greenwich. Childhoods studies (BA)--the University of Greenwich. Applied Business--Hwanan Women's college.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, English, Business Studies and Sciences, Phsics, Chemistry, Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Every single person born in this world holds at least 3 Intelligences out of 9 different type intelligence existing in human beings.
Hello, my name is Holly. I am currently studying for my PhD in clinical neuroscience at King's College London. I am passionate about teaching science and would love to help out with any tuition you may require! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology and Chemistry at GCSE and A-Levels - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Barking.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Barking and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Barking by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.