I am a qualified science teacher able to tutor GCSE science and A level Biology. I work with all abilities and can help prepare for AQA, OCR and Edexcel exams - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach biology, chemistry and physics up to ans including GCSE and AS/A2 biology - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a qualified teacher with a PGCE in secondary science: biology.
- Classes - Study skills support - Preparation for 11+ (Mathematics, English,Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning skills) - Preparation for SATs in Mathematics and English - Preparation for GCSE in Mathematics - Preparation for GCSE in English - Preparation for GCSE in all sciences (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) - Ages and Levels Covered Primary and Secondary ( 5-16) - Opening Times Opening...
- Which subject(s) do you teach? o Arithmetic o Business Mathematics and Statistics o Computer Networks o Computer Awareness o E-Commerce o Business Information Technology (BIT) o Management Information Systems (MIS) o Communication Business Technology o Business Information Systems o Communication Skills o Office Practice o Book keeping o Use of Packages (Word, Excel and...
Education is key - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS3 Science (Biology, Physics and Chemistry), KS4 Biology and Chemistry - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a down-to-earth, fun teacher with good communication skills who inspires learners by my enthusiasm and ability to explain complex ideas in the simplest of terms. I do this by relating learning to the learner's everyday experiences. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subject is Biology up to University level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all primary school subjects, plus Chinese. - Tell me about your qualifications. PGCE in Primary Education (MA level)---the University of Greenwich. Education Management (MA)--the University of Greenwich. Childhoods studies (BA)--the University of Greenwich. Applied Business--Hwanan Women's college.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, English, Business Studies and Sciences, Phsics, Chemistry, Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Qualified primary teacher offering patient and creative teaching. New! Now offering: -Italian tuition Contact me to find out more! - Which subject(s) do you teach? All subjects in the KS1 and 2 National Curriculum. I also offer exam preperation for KS1 and 2 SATS and the 11+. - Tell me about your qualifications.
65% of the population are visual learners so I like to include lots of visual ways to learn in my lesson ie. diagrams and animations. I also like to set a student past exam questions as this is essential to understanding the mechanics of an exam.
I am graduate, I give Maths and Sciences lessons from primary school to University level. My technique is a one to one approach so the student can ask questions and be fully clear on the topic been taught. I'm enthusiastic passionate and very patient.
With my help and encouragement I am absolutely certain that you will achieve the grade you really want! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Science- Biology (all levels up to A level), Chemistry and Physics (up to GCSE) Maths and English (up to Primary/Key stage 2) My specialism is Biology - Tell me about your qualifications.
My teaching method is to ensure my student understands the topic thoroughly before progressing. I was once a gcse and SATS student and I understand that some topics in maths or science is hard to understand. I can teach these topics as I can easily simplify gcse or Sats topics making it easier for a student to remember and apply in the exam.
I believe is sharing knowledge.Maths & Science are interesting and logical subject.I encourage my students to learn and apply the method in real life.For example when my student is learning about ‘Money’ I try to use coins and money for real to explain and I also encourage them to show me how to count and how to find out change using real money.
I believe that the most important thing in teaching is making sure you explain the concepts so well to your students that they can then tackle any questions on the topic.
My teaching methods are very flexible and catered for students requirement.I either go through topics that the student is finding difficult, I go over a scheme of work agreed by the students and do plenty of exam practice if needed.
I am willing to teach any school student up to year 13. My approach includes being flexible to suit the student's understanding, I use various techniques to help concepts be broken down in a simple manner. Questions tailored to an individual's need can be provided throughout lessons.
I believe in adapting my teaching style to suit the learner, and will be efficient in finding a method that is right for you. Being young, I am relatable and will be able to relay complex concepts in a way the student can understand it. I also try to educate the learner beyond the specification, so they gain a more conceptual understanding of the subject.
Hello. I am a qualified primary teacher based in South-East London. I have a family of my own and know how important your child's education and learning is to you. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, Maths and Science to Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 children, and English and Maths to children in Key Stage 3. In addition I can also teach music to all age ranges.
It depends on the class size
My teaching method depends on students but mainly it would be 1:1 and rather prefer group discussion where students can get involved and can learnd things in better way.
I take a simple approach on each subject and make sure to develop the students skills on each topic with lots of practice.
I will be giving lessons to those who are studying GCSEs and some at AS level. I will be using the best techniques in order to learn content for example interleaving practice and retrieval practice. I am a very motivated individual and help others to achieve their goals.
My teaching method varies from student to student as every student is unique and have their own learning styles. I aim to tailor my teaching to the individual. I aim to strengthen the foundation and fundamentals in the subjects I teach. These techniques include repetition, mnemonics, games trying to get them to understand the subject field to the point they can teach a peer.
Both me and my wife Ellen have been KS3&4 science and maths teachers since 1993. Ellen also teaches KS5&6 chemistry. We normally teach at our home in Chadwell Heath but we are flexible to travel reasonable distances with prior arrangements. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, biology, physics (KS3&4) and Chemistry (KS5&6), these our main area of specialization.
I enjoy tutoring. This is a way for me to give back to the next generation what I have been fortunate to get through schooling and work experience. I am looking for bright and inquisitive minds willing to ask questions and learn for life. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics and Business Studies.
Hello to all adults how are looking at my profile, as a young student I have lots of qualifications and experience in order to pass done my teach standards to you and your children. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE in English, Maths and Science to children from age 5- 16.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor for 11+ preparation (verbal and non-verbal reasoning), and in Mathematics, English and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Postgraduate in Secondary Education from UEL; I have a BSc Honours in Financial Economics in which I attained a 2:1. - How much do you charge? I charge from £15 per hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a qualified Maths teacher with a Maths degree and teach from primary to Further Maths A level. I also have experience of teaching English, Science, French and Spanish. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Maths degree and a PGCE in Secondary Maths.
I specialise in Biology A-Level and preparing pupils for GCSE. I am able to teach across all exam boards. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry, Physics, General Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in Animal Nutrition and Physiology and have completed additional training in Chemistry.
I am currently a university student, and am skilled at breaking down large scientific ideas so that pupils can understand them on their terms. I work with students one on one, and follow their cues as to what they find hard and want to work on.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Belvedere.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Belvedere and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Belvedere by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.