My lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their expectations. I Ð°m Ð° prÐ¾fessiÐ¾nÐ°l tutÐ¾r, nÐ¾t Ð° student & I dÐ¾n't Ð¾perÐ°te Ð°s Ð° tuitiÐ¾n centre with Ð° clÐ°ssrÐ¾Ð¾m envirÐ¾nment. My lessÐ¾ns Ð°re tÐ°ilÐ¾red tÐ¾ pupils weÐ°kness.
A qualified and experienced chemistry teacher working in a top London school and offering private tutoring sessions for pupils who want to succeed in a challenging subject. I am currently taking students for september 2017.
I have enabled numerous students to achieve a high grade in exams, by working on their weaknesses and explaining concepts in a way that they understand. If you are willing to work hard and have a desire to learn, success is guaranteed. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in Maths and Science and tutor Key Stage 3, GCSE and A-level for all exam boards.
Strive for all round excellence - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach key stage 1,2,3 science, as well as GCSE physics, biology, chemistry. The A-level subjects I teach are chemistry and biology, and I can also teach these at degree level. Due to my significant attention to detail I am also able to provide essay writing and proofreading assistance. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I will use the best strategies to help your child achieve their potential - and enjoy doing so! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths and English to KS3. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a 2:1 Bachelor of Arts Education Studies degree (2008) and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education with Qualified Teacher Status (2009). - How much do you charge? I charge £30.
Education should be entertaining. Learning should be fun and dynamic. Get people engaged. When last did you have to nag anyone to play? - Which subject(s) do you teach? My subjects are an eclectic mix of topics including Maths and Science up to GCSE level and also teach Economics, Business Studies and Physical Education.
- Classes Lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced teachers and examiners, supported by a PhD researcher. All staff have enhanced CRB checks. We offer tuition for all aspects of 11+ Non Verbal Reasoning Verbal Reasoning English Maths Lessons are fun and engaging, with homework set every week for each subject.
- Classes We aim to build confidence in children and develop their independent learning ability to succeed in Maths, science and English. Children of all abilities thrive in the First Class Learning centre as our programmes are individualised to their specific needs.
Highly qualified and experienced female Science/Maths tutor for all levels to GCSE. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: Physics - All levels to A (GCSE and A levels) Mathematics - All levels to GCSE Biology - All levels to GCSE Chemistry - All levels to GCSE, Science & Applied Science - All levels to GCSE Hindi - All levels to GCSE - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We tutor in 80 minute blocks and in that time students do about 6 different activities. Some are computer activities, but most are using our written curriculum resources. Each student follows their own personal lesson plan, developed by qualified a teacher to address the difficulties identified in the assessment.
To all my students that I have started the September classes for A/L Chemistry - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry for AS and A2 across all the exam boards. I teach Science for GCSE across all the exam boards. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their own and parental expectations. I am Ð°n experienced tutÐ¾r and I plan each session for the student. I target weak areas until the student is confident. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I Ð°m Ð°n experienced teÐ°cher Ð°nd hÐ°ve tutÐ¾red students frÐ¾m 4 tÐ¾ 16.
I am a highly qualified and experienced tutor over a range of subjects. I teach in colleges and universities in London and a private tutor.I have students all over London and Scotland, via online and Skype.
Both me and my wife Ellen have been KS3&4 science and maths teachers since 1993. Ellen also teaches KS5&6 chemistry. We normally teach at our home in Chadwell Heath but we are flexible to travel reasonable distances with prior arrangements. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, biology, physics (KS3&4) and Chemistry (KS5&6), these our main area of specialization.
I enjoy tutoring. This is a way for me to give back to the next generation what I have been fortunate to get through schooling and work experience. I am looking for bright and inquisitive minds willing to ask questions and learn for life. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics and Business Studies.
Hello to all adults how are looking at my profile, as a young student I have lots of qualifications and experience in order to pass done my teach standards to you and your children. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE in English, Maths and Science to children from age 5- 16.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor for 11+ preparation (verbal and non-verbal reasoning), and in Mathematics, English and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Postgraduate in Secondary Education from UEL; I have a BSc Honours in Financial Economics in which I attained a 2:1. - How much do you charge? I charge from £15 per hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a qualified Maths teacher with a Maths degree and teach from primary to Further Maths A level. I also have experience of teaching English, Science, French and Spanish. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Maths degree and a PGCE in Secondary Maths.
I am a fully qualified professional teacher of science and examiner. I buy professional tuition resources. Most of my work comes through from past students who have passed my details onto others. See my main website for more details. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS3 Science, GCSE Science and the separate GCSE Science. This includes Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
My aim is to give you confidence in your knowledge and ability, then help you to achieve your full potential. I like to include your interests in my teaching, which I feel helps you to understand the subject in greater depth. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Chemistry, Physics and Biology from Y7 to Y11. I also teach AS and A2 Chemistry. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language, Mathematics, Science (Physics & Chemistry), Mandarin Language, Economics, Finance and Communication Skills. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Business and Economics graduate. - How much do you charge? I charge from £7/hr onwards and may charge extra if tuition is requested at home.
I'm an enthusiastic tutor - please get in touch if you need help with any of my subjects. - Which subject(s) do you teach? - Mathematics - Science - ICT - Computing - Chemistry - IGCSE Maths - 11+ Exams - Tell me about your qualifications.
Every single person born in this world holds at least 3 Intelligences out of 9 different type intelligence existing in human beings.
Qualified primary teacher offering patient and creative teaching. New! Now offering: -Italian tuition Contact me to find out more! - Which subject(s) do you teach? All subjects in the KS1 and 2 National Curriculum. I also offer exam preperation for KS1 and 2 SATS and the 11+. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Learning is fun if presented in the right way. I provide personalised study programmes tailored just for your child's needs. I use latest research in Child Education, Child Psychology and Teaching Methods as my guidelines. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I prepare kids for 10+, 11+, 13+ exams for grammar and independent schools. I prepare kids for CEM tests. CSSE. GL assessments. SAT'S.
Hello, my name is Holly. I am currently studying for my PhD in clinical neuroscience at King's College London. I am passionate about teaching science and would love to help out with any tuition you may require! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology and Chemistry at GCSE and A-Levels - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes GCSE Mathematics GCSE- Science GCSE- English A-Level Mathematics A-Level Physics A-Level Chemistry KS3- Mathematics KS3-Science KS3-English SAT Test Preparation 11 Plus Preparation KS2 Mathematics KS2 English KS1 Mathematics KS1- English Maths Class- A Level , GCSE, Secondary, Primary - Ages and Levels Covered Age range 5 to 18 We cover KS1, KS2, KS3, GCSE & A-Level - Opening...
I have worked in an Inner London school as a class teacher in key stage 2 for the past 20 years and my enthusiasm for teaching clearly impacts on pupils' progress and enjoyment. - Which subject(s) do you teach? As primary school teacher, I teach all subjects in the primary curriculum, but for the purpose of tutoring I prefer to teach English, Maths, Science and ICT up to KS2.
I am an experienced teacher (14 years) & musician. I teach maths as the science of patterns; these patterns can be beautiful and pop up all around us in our everyday lives: within music, architecture, physics & computer algorithms, to name a few. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach maths, physics and music technology.
I am an experienced tutor in English, Drama and film studies, Maths and Biology. Combined with my professional career I work with a company tutoring children with leaning difficulties and behavioral problems. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English to degree level. I am experienced in Both English Literature and English Language Including IGCSE.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Chigwell.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Chigwell and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Chigwell by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.