- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am able to tutor in all aspects of Science at Key Stages 3 and 4. I am also able to tutor in Biology at AS/A Level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have BSc (hons) in Forensic Biology and Biomolecular Science. I have attended Physics booster courses and keep my Science knowledge up to date.
I am a very experienced teacher who has returned to this country after many years teaching Biology in South Africa. For the last twelve years I was teaching Biology and Science in Cape Town, and was not only Head of subject for both Physiology and Natural Science, but was also the Chief examiner in Matric Physiology for the entire Western Cape.
I am a (BSc) third year Pharmacology student at the University of Portsmouth with a career ambition of teaching, - Which subject(s) do you teach? GCSE science: biology, chemistry, physics all levels. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a recent certificate received by University of Portsmouth for working on the Student Associate Scheme.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Science as a whole but specialised in Biology and Chemistry for my degree. I teach 11-16yr olds. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc Hons Biomedical Sciences; PGCE Science. - How much do you charge? I charge £15/hr or for group lessons, £20/hr for two students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Science, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc in Pure and Applied Biology; MSc in Education and Training Management; PGCE Science. - How much do you charge? I charge £20/hr excluding travel. The fare can be discussed based on the location where tutoring is to take place.
I am a firm believer that each student is unique. Furthermore, each student has an intelligence box so I should find the right key to open this box. - Which subject(s) do you teach? French, as I am an expert in this language (grammar, reading and writing) Biology, as it was the basis for my medical studies - Tell me about your qualifications.
I like to create a relaxed learning environment where the students and I can discuss openly what they think. I much prefer setting problem solving tasks rather than lecturing or recalling facts, that is how pupils learn best by maximising the use of their neural pathways.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Secondary Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics). - Tell me about your qualifications. Triple Science GCSE: Biology A, Chemistry A*, Physics A* A Level Biology: A A Level Chemistry: A Advanced Extension Biology: Merit Degree: 2:1 Biochemistry (Hons) from Bristol University.
I am principally an educator, experienced and fully qualified, I tailor my lessons to the individual student. I normally expect the student to prepare and inform beforehand on what topics or aspects of their work they want help. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in physics and mathematics from KS3 and GCSE to AS, A2 advanced level and beyond.
My teaching method is practical hands on project learning. See it, do it, achieve it. Everyone is different and we can work together to achieve your personal best.
I approach each tutor session by looking at the particular weaknesses of the individual and tailoring sessions to suit. I like to have an initial session to identify areas of weakness and create an action plan for the sessions to follow.
- Classes Our lessons are 1 hour 20 minutes long which enables plenty of varied activities and time with an experienced teacher. Each student follows their own personal lesson plan, developed by qualified a teacher to address the difficulties identified in the initial consultation.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have taught a number of subjects, including History; which I teach up to A Level. RE; PSHE; Preparation for Working Life; Citizenship; Politics; Photography; and some skills classes in Maths and English and Learning to Study. I also run scrapbooking and card making classes in my spare time. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialism is English, however I am a primary school teacher and am trained to teach all the core curriculum subjects (Maths, Science and English) and the foundation subjects (History, Geography, Art and Design, Music, Religious education, PE, Design and Technology etc). - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am training for a full qualification in Primary teaching and will be fully qualified in June. I am competant to teach Key Stage 1 and 2 core subject areas of English, Mathematics and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. In June I will have gained my PGCE.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a primary school teacher in Romsey, Hampshire, currently teaching in the Foundation stage. I have a BA (hons) in Music and Psychology from Royal Holloway, University of London, and a Postgraduate Certificate in Music Performance.
My students would be able to reach their highest potential as they would be given detailed explanation during the lessons. I would be teaching primary school students .the lessons would be done at the teachers house(my house).the lessons would be an hour long.Each lesson would have a learning objective at the start.
My name is Maria and I am a qualified Science Teacher with a passion for one-to-one tutoring. I am based in Chichester and tutor students in Science, Biology and Chemistry. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Science up to GCSE level and Chemistry and Biology up to A-level.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Gosport.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Gosport and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Gosport by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.