Available to teach maths and all sciences from KS2 SATs to GCSE, and A level Biology. I prefer to teach in your home. I'm a qualified teacher and am DBS checked. From September 2016 I am offering lessons by Skype for overseas students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, Science - Chemistry, Physics, Biology. I have recently started teaching Mandarin up to GCSE.
- Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
I believe children make more progress when they enjoy what they are doing. My classes are a combination of fun, practical activities and independent learning. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths, English and Science for the 5 to 16 age range. I also tutor for the 11+ grammar school entrance exam.
I am specialised for tuition for grammar school entry and primary subjects. As a fully qualified, outstanding teacher and experienced tutor, I love learning, and I love sharing my passion for learning with my students! - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11+ plus entrance exams and primary subjects. GCSE Economics - Tell me about your qualifications. B.A.
Learning should be rewarding and I believe that every student can achieve their true potential. I am a confident, versatile and experienced science (biology) teacher who tailors teaching to suit different learning styles. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology and Science - Tell me about your qualifications.
I base my classes on what students are finding more difficult.
"Great knowledge comes from within yourself" and "Why fit in, when you were born to stand out". These are two of the quotes that I use to motivate my students and improve their confidence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach, 11+, KS3, KS1 and KS2. I also do assessments and SATS practice as well - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have an adaptable method but focus on making sure that lessons are engaging and so memorable. I would create powerpoints and go through question papers with the student, taking their input on how they prefer to learn, my goal is to become a teacher so I hope to be approachable enough to ensure they are learning.
I teach in a friendly, relaxed fun way to suit each individual students' requirements. I prefer to teach through a practical approach as opposed to reams of text and trawling through web sites. I encourage learning through play.
I think learning should fill children with a sense of confidence and enjoyment and I try to promote this from the beginning, working to bring out their natural creativity and enthusiasm in lessons. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Maths, Science, French and ICT. - Tell me about your qualifications.
A friendly approach and careful assessment helps me identify pupil misconceptions. I then ensure clear understanding of basic skills using a range of strategies. This approach leads to new self confidence enabling students to make rapid progress.
I am a very experienced and successful tutor with a portfolio of students all over the country. I have recently moved to Worcestershire and I am looking to continue my tutoring work here. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I specialise in all areas of the primary and early secondary curriculum (ages 4-14), with a particular interest in English and Maths.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a MSc. in Materials Science and a BSc upper second class honours in Chemistry from Imperial College London University and Grade A passes in Mathematics and Chemistry at A level.
I offer tailored lesson plans to focus on topics that a student may find particularly challenging. This can encompass general course content, pieces of homework or practice questions for those preparing for upcoming exams. I also offer essay review sessions where I can give tips and offer assistance in structure, content and style. This also applies to CVs, personal statements and job applications.
Each child is different and unique and so teaching and learning methods must be tailored to each student. I believe teachers should provide students with the tools to learn, to inspire and to grow academically and personally.
- Classes Each lesson lasts for 80 minutes. Each child is put on an individual learning plan and as a result they are given individual work on the computer as well as written. - Ages and Levels Covered We cover ages 5- 18 years. However we now offer day classes to adults. We also cover all levels.
I have a lot of teaching experience, and have held various teaching positions in schools, colleges and adult education institutions throughout the West Midlands. I teach age groups years 7 – 11 up to adults in Mathematics. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Numeracy/Mathematics (Functional skills) Mathematics (Foundation and Higher level) Economics - Tell me about your qualifications. M.
I approach each topic from the basic and also check the basic level of understanding and progress based on how confident the tutee is.
My teaching methodology varies according to the students' needs and their preferred structure of learning. I prefer to explain concepts and go through background theory before attempting questions/problems. If a student struggles in a particular area, I also thoroughly go through that before proceeding to the next topic.
- Classes At Kip McGrath we provide professional tuition delivered by fully qualified and experienced teachers.A typical 80 minute lesson might include 6 different learning activities including a computer activity and comfort break. Homework is set and marked and constructive feedback is provided to student and parents. - Ages and Levels Covered We cater for students in Key Stages KS2-5.
My teaching method is really usefull. As i am young, i understand what young students need and want to see. That's why i believe in myself on teaching. if i have a chance to show my ability, i am sure students will like me.
I graduated from The University of Birmingham and obtained a PhD degree. I love teaching children Maths (up to GCSE level) and tutoring for 11+ test and am committed to excellence and determined to make an impact in the life of all my students.
Experienced teacher and private tutor offering one-to-one support. - Which subject(s) do you teach? All Primary subjects Key Stage 1 and 2. 11 Plus preparation - Tell me about your qualifications.
Revolutionary, innovative, fun, highly effective & affordable. I believe every student deserves every opportunity to learn, progress & achieve their full potential without any restrictions or limits. I teach students of all ages, as well as at the levels. I prepare students for: AS-Levels, A-Levels, GCSEs, SATs, 11 Plus, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3.
I am currently a tutor for the tutoring agency Blue Tutors. I have more than 800 hours experience tutoring privately. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach 11+, KS1-KS3 Maths, English and Science, and Maths, Physics, Chemistry and General Science up to GCSE - Tell me about your qualifications. I have A levels in Maths, Physics and General Studies at Grade B, and Physics at Grade C.
After initially training as a secondary school maths teacher I now tutor full time from my purposely renovated premises in Handsworth. I believe confidence and strong basic skills form the foundations of success. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I provide tuition in English, maths and science , as well as preparing students for the 11+ entrance exam.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time as a tutor and I hope to continue to help students excel in their academic studies. - Which subject(s) do you teach? The subjects I teach are 11 plus, mathematics, chemistry, biology, physics and English. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I manage a tuition class for Girls currently, but looking to set up one for boys very soon. The tutors cover all the main subjects plus a few mintor ones - Maths, English, Science, including Physics, Biology, Chemistry. We also cover 11+ plus preparation for entry into selective schools. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I believe every child deserves the best start in life. If you feel the same contact me now. - Which subject(s) do you teach? As above and others. Please contact me and enquire. - Tell me about your qualifications. Masters degree. - How much do you charge? Rates as above. - Where do you teach? Student's home, alternative locations determined by students' parents, as well as online.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am an experienced primary school teacher who has an interest in the area of Special Educational Needs (including Dyslexia). I teach Maths, English and Science. I have additional experience in language delay, minor speech difficulties, developing fine/gross motor skills, autism, ADHD, Down's Syndrome and Cerebral palsy and in Applied Behavioural Analysis.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Kidderminster.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Kidderminster and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Kidderminster by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.