My highest level in Applied Science so i am willing to teach those from primary school to the Level 3 criteria. My lessons will be based around what the individual is needing support with and will plan my classes around their needs.
I structure my teaching around the student's syllabus, ensuring each topic is covered in detail to achieve the best possible result.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach SATS Science, GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics, and Biology AS level. - Tell me about your qualifications. Food Science BSc, Secondary science PGCE (Teacher Training). I graduated from Reading University with a food science degree followed by a teacher training course (PGCE).
I was a very successful Head of Department and since retirement I have been giving private tuition. I am familiar with all the major syllabi including Edexcel, OCR and AQA. The feedback from students I have taught has always been great . - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A Level Chemistry and GCSE Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. Chemistry Degree. A.R.I.C.
I have worked as a tutor and mentor throughout my career. I have a passion for supporting individuals to reach their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach both Physics and Maths at all secondary levels up to and including A-Level - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a full-time independent private tutor. I am a retired teacher of physics and mathematics, and have worked as a private tutor since retirement. I call myself Christine's Maths & Physics Tuition. I tutor because I love doing it.
Hello. I have plenty of experience of tailoring and adapting maths & science tutor sessions to individuals, am friendly and like to get the best out of my tutees in an informal but effective atmoshpere.
I am careful to understand the needs of individual students; taking time to find out about how they prefer to work and establishing learning techniques that help them. I am keen that students engage with the curriculum in a way that enables them to understand the wider context/relevance of it.
I am a science teacher with many years experience of teaching in schools but also lecturing at University level. I worked as a research scientist before training as a teacher. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and English at key stage 1 and 2. At Key stage 3 and 4 I teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics. At A level I teach Chemistry and Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi! I'm currently an undergraduate studying Mathematics and I believe that tutoring should not only be beneficial to getting better grades but also be fun! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, Physics, Italian, Business Studies and Science - Tell me about your qualifications. I am an undergraduate student studying Mathematics at a Russell Group university.
Each student that I tutor has a different set of strengths and weaknesses. My plan is simple. I identify the weaknesses and turn them into strengths.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have GCSE grade AA in Double Science, grade A in Maths, and 5 other GCSEs grade A-C. I also have a Merit in GNVQ IT level 2. My A-levels are grade C in Physics, and grade D in Maths and Geography, with an AS-level grade D in Philosophy and Ethics.
I give lessons to students between the ages of 11-16 especially those working on their GCSE's. I've worked with students who are stuggling to grasp concepts and those who are looking to reach the next grade level. My teaching method is to understand what level the student is working at and how they best learn.
I'm now 60 and I still enjoy teaching. I love to help students overcome their fears by becoming more skilled and competent. I get alongside the student and work out how to help them learn. I am good at explaining things so that they are memorable. I have extra teaching qualifications. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all junior school subjects.
Hello, my name is Alice Cronshaw and I am currently in my second year at Nottingham University studying Biochemistry with Molecular Medicine. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology from a basic level to A level standard, and the sciences and maths to GCSE level. I am able to prepare students for any examinations they might be taking or just help them progress with their school syllabus.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Biology, Chemistry (SAT, GCSE, GCE, College level onwards), and Mathematics (SAT, GCSE). - Tell me about your qualifications. Associate of Arts Degree (A.A.) in General Science – Biology and Biological Sciences from Santa Monica College (SMC), California, U.S. - Honor student of state of California, recognized throughout the United States.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily, I teach Chemistry and Physical sciences, along with Astronomy. I can also teach digital design and presentation skills, as well as higher education skills like essay writing and how to prepare for university. I've also done some tutoring in Photography and Rhythm Guitar playing previously. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the following subjects: 1. Mathematics 2. Physics 3. Chemistry 4. Science 5. English 6. Engineering Mechanics 7. Engineering Drawing 8. Pro-E (wildfire 2.0) - Tell me about your qualifications. 1. Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) 2. P.G.D. (Manufacturing Engineering) 3. Ph.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I currently teach KS3 Science, GCSE science and A-level Chemistry. - How much do you charge? I charge from £12 an hour to £20 depending on which level is required of me. - Where do you teach? I teach at home, or at students' homes. I am willing to travel anywhere within the Nottinghamshire area as long as it's not longer than a 20 min drive.
- Classes Classes can be booked as a one to one or as part of a small group session for more details contact the Grade A Tutoring team. - Ages and Levels Covered The age range covered is 7-19. We can on request cover other age ranges for example student retaking A level subject or first year university degree students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Music and Religious Studies to any age/level up to A-level standard, other subjects including the Sciences and English I can teach up to GCSE level. I play the piano and violin to Grade 8 level and teach both instruments to any standard. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a fully qualified Science teacher, with three decades of successful classroom experience. Helping students build their understanding of Science is my life's work. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology (A-level, IGCSE, GCSE & KS3) Chemistry (IGCSE, GCSE & KS3) Physics (IGCSE, GCSE & KS3) 13+ Common Entry in Science - Tell me about your qualifications.
Tailor each session for every student, which is achieved by gaining an understanding of their ability and weaknesses. Teaching content and then testing their understanding is of paramount importance.
I am great believer in teamwork when it comes to being a teacher. If we both agree to work hard and put in our best efforts it is possible to achieve the marks that reflect your true ability. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all sciences up to Key Stage 3. From GCSE onward I primarily teach Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am hard working with many years of teaching experience. I always ensure my students fully understand the sujects being taught. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Statistics, Agriculture, Sciences and Engineering. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Derby.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Derby and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Derby by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.