I have successfully taught Chemistry for eighteen years at a local independent girls school. In the summer I mark A level examinations for a major UK examination board and during the winter I mark international Chemistry examinations. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Sciences and ICT. - Tell me about your qualifications. Genetics (hons) BSc (graduated Manchester 2005). 4 A-Levels: Maths Biology Physics General Studies - How much do you charge? For up to and including GCSE I charge £15 per hour, and for AS and A2 or equivalent I charge £17.50 per hour.
I try to use practical examples as often as possible in my teaching. I aim to engage and enthuse pupils in the subjects being taught and try to bring my own experience of real-life science into my teaching whenever possible.
I will be focusing on completing past paper experience and written questioning to tease out any misconceptions as well as being available for general questions. Scientifically proven as the best way to achieve higher grades. I want you to feel comfortable with the types of questions you will face in the exam before you go in.
I really enjoy explaining mathematical and scientific ideas and helping students get the pleasure out of these subjects that I always have. I am a 34 year old research scientist, tutor and writer based in Ealing. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology, Chemistry and Maths - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am freshly familiar with the current A level syllabus having completed the qualification only 2 years ago. My lesson structure will primarily focus on how to meet every requirement of the exam specification, to minimise any potential marks lost in the exam due to silly errors.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. BA Honours Degree in Mathematics Education, a Diploma ii Mathematics, and The City & Guilds Further and Adult Education Teachers Certificate. Also, a Higher Teachers Certificate in Mathematics and Physics.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach GCSE Geography, GCSE Geology, GCSE Science and GCSE Biology. I also teach A-Level Geology and A-level Geography. - Tell me about your qualifications. During post-16 education I studied courses in Human Biology, History, Psychology and Geography. I have recently graduated from the The University of Manchester with a BSc (hons) Geography and Geology.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Statistics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have completed my Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Electronics and Communication Engineering discipline from India. I am basically good at Mathematics, scoring approximately 92% in my final year of Schooling. I am comfortable with Statistics as well.
I teacher by first explaining the topic in details and then attempting to answer practice questions with the students. I often encourage students to attempt the questions on their own if they already have an understanding of the topic to see the area that needs improvements.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, Science, IT and Computers, Design and Technology and Drawing etc. - Tell me about your qualifications. MPhil Materials Science and Engnieering. - How much do you charge? Discounts may be available for group lessons and teaching.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Ph.D. student at The University of Manchester. I have a First Class Bachelor in Chemical Engineering. I also have an M.Sc. in Pipeline Engineering with Distinction and was the top student at Newcastle University. - How much do you charge? I charge 12 pounds/hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? All core and foundation subjects at Primary Level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a distinction in PGCE Primary Education from Manchester University. - How much do you charge? I would prefer children to come to my home where I have all the relevant academic teaching materials, but will discuss travelling at an extra cost.
- Classes Maths, English, Science, Entrance Exam/11+, SATS, GCSE, SEN, ESL We use exclusive Kip McGrath resources and also offer online homework. All our learning programmes offer a mix of one to one tuition, independent work and computer activities in a small group session. All pupils have access to our exclusive Insight Virtual Learning Environment which they are also able to access at home.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Science (especially Physics) and Maths and Design Technology. I can also provide advice and coaching on University Entrance free of charge via email. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have A-levels in Physics, Maths, Further Maths, Product Design (D&T) and an AS in Chemistry.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physical Sciences and Electrical Engineering. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have A-Levels in Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics, and am currently studying Electrical Engineering. - How much do you charge? I charge £20/hr standard rate and a £5 travel fee within greater Manchester.
My students say I am a natural teacher. I am able to impart my students with a drive for excellence in their personal studies. If you intend to make major progress in your studies, then do get in touch with me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics ; Physics, Chemistry, Sciences GCSE, A-levels and Degree levels. I am currently accommodating degree students who are writing resit exams.
- Classes We can provide one to one tuition, online services and study groups - whichever option best fits your circumstances. We offer an affordable, practical and effective solution to your academic requirements.
I have 15 years experience teaching Science and Maths, and over 10 year experience providing private tuition. I am now Head of Science at an Independent School and regularly teach at all levels from KS3 to GCSE and A-level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Chemistry and Biology at KS3, GCSE and A-level. I also tutor Maths at GCSE and A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and General Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have got a Masters in Chemistry and am currently doing a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering at the University of Manchester. - How much do you charge? I charge 15-20 pounds an hour, depending on the level. - Where do you teach? I teach in Manchester.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I mainly teach Biology and Chemistry, but can also teach Physics up to GCSE level. I can also teach Sciences at undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have BSc (Hons) in Biology and Chemistry, Masters in Biomedical Sciences and a PhD in Chemical Engineering. - How much do you charge? My fee ranges between £25 and £30.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Systems courses at a university. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an MSc in Information Systems (University of Leeds), Postgraduate diploma in Physics (Italy), and BSc in Physics. - How much do you charge? My normal charge is £20 per hour but am flexible.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can provide tuition for A-levels and GCSEs in Chemistry, Biology and Spanish. I can also provide tuition in Spanish at GCSE and A level as I have native fluency in this language, and a solid background in the fundamental grammar of the language. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have the ability to teach a wide range of subjects up to GCSE standard. However, I do specialise in Maths & Science subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. GCSE - Maths (A), English (A), Biology (A), Physics (A), Chemistry (A). - How much do you charge? My prices vary and discounts are available for block bookings.
To excel at exams, it's necessary to firstly understand the broad concepts. However, good exam technique is also essential to pick up those crucial extra marks. That's why all my lessons are tailored to the syllabus and mark schemes.
PhD qualified science tutor with recent teaching experience in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Will travel to you! Recent DBS check (March 2013) and extensive experience with GirlGuiding UK. References and evidence of qualifications available. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I take a practical approach to teaching as from my past experience I believe that working through past paper questions is the best way to learn how to effectively answer questions correctly, especially under tough exam time conditions, while also understanding the context behind the questions which will allow students to apply their knowledge to any exam question they may come across.
Hi, I'm Chris and I am a fully qualified teacher of Physics with great passion and enthusiasm for the subject. I always endeavour to relate topics to current events and give them real life context to make it more engaging and memorable for students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry and Maths up to GCSE, Physics and Applied Science up to A-level.
I am enthusiastic and fully committed to education. Teaching experiences from KS2 to post-19 education has provided a sound opportunity to enhance education and subsequent life. My students are always actively engaged in learning - join me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? General Science, Maths and English Language to KS3. Balanced Science and Separate Sciences to GCSE.
I usually approach my teaching with different teaching methods since the students within the classroom are diverse. student teacher teacher method,reinforce, formative assessment, class discussion, test. I give class objectives and see how far we can goo within the lesson in order to see each student understanding.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Wilmslow.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Wilmslow and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Wilmslow by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.