I focus on activity based learning, and attempt to create an environment that makes learning exciting and fun. I tailor my teaching style to the particular student or group of students in order to engage with them, and maintain their interest.
I achieved 1 A* and 2 As in my A-Level. I am an avid reader and writer, and have previously taught English with Team Up. I have also taught Debates and Critical Thinking to Secondary School Children. I have experience working with children in Primary and Secondary School, but am comfortable teaching up to A -levels!
- Won the Commonwealth Essay Competition in 2014
- Shortlisted for the Pakistan Debates Team
- Semi-finalist at the All-Pakistan National Debates Tournament
- English Teacher with Team Up, London
- Wrote and directed a play at a low income Secondary School
- Debates Teacher for Secondary School
- Editor, Writer and Proof Reader LACAS School Network Marketing Department
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking poetry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£65||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£135||£150|