My teaching method is based on a multidisciplinary, hollistic approach to History. Aiming to teach the pupil to understand each of the various factors standing combined behind a historical event. Would show how to grasp an epoch in its political, economic, cultural & philosophical expressions. Classes would be based on discussions. Homeworks- reading & essays. Of course- open to preparing to any kind of examination. For more passionate potential pupils offering lessons that would aim to achieve History mastery.
I am a BA History student, about to start my second year at LSE. Coming from Warsaw, Poland. I've been devoted to History from my real early childhood. Won Polish National Competitions (the so called Olympiads) in History at each educational level. Apart from History could teach Literature, French, Russian & Polish.
STUDENT, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), BA in History 09/2018-
winner and finalist , National COMPETION contest in History
Polish matura • 06/2017 • Jan kochanowski high school
● Polish and World Literature – 100% (National 1%), History - 100% (National 1 %), Social Sciences (WOS) – 88% (National 1%), English Language – 88%
STUDENT, SCIENCES PO, PARIS
PARTICPANT, Debate Chamber, London
Languages: Polish (native), English (full working proficiency), French (professional working proficiency), Russian (professional working proficiency).
Interests: History, Literature, Philosophy, Religion, Classical Music & Politics
INTERN, ITF- OECD, Paris, France
• Researched the transport innovative technologies market
• Researched on the implementation of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
SPONSORSHIP OFFICER, LSE SU POLISH BUSINESS SOCIETY
• Organized LSE SU Polish Economic Forum, the biggest Polish economic conference outside Poland; bringing CEO's of biggest country's companies, politicians and scholars. The conference hosted more than 700 participants
TRAINEE, EY – Ernst &Young, Warsaw, Poland
● Worked in the EY’s Knowledge Support Department
● Researched on innovations in technologies, taxes, industry, pharmacy, security sector
INTERNSHIP, CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
● Organized a debate concerning the European Commission’s White Paper, which gathered many experts and young leaders.
● Published commentaries and analysis focusing on international trade and the European Union
PRIVATE TUTOR, London
VOLUNTEER, POLIN Museum of the History of the Polish Jews
SKIING INSTRUCTOR, Warsaw Ski club
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest philosophy lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art history lessons for all!
Taking religious studies lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|