I believe in explaining the concepts to the students and tell them why and how that is being done . I believe in quality of work rather than the quantity to justify my teaching methods. I believe teaching is easy if done with right attitude.
Post Graduate/Management professional having more than four years of experience with a logical and practical approach for problem solving. At present, I am looking to teach someone where I can apply my problem-solving skills for profit maximization for the organisation.
Yes. Rate may vary according to level of students, number of students and distance to the location.
HDFC Limited, India Sept 2016-May 2018
Senior Executive- Business Development/ Training Operations
• Managed business growth of two important regions for a specific business product and helped organisation to cater more than INR 5 million worth of revenue month.
• Managed a team of more than 20 sales executive across 10 branches to meet the monthly sales target.
• Aided customers and channel partners regarding new products and process information regular basis to enhance business activity.
• Managed customer interaction along with their feedback and suggestions for further improvement of products and business processes.
• Helped new and existing customers regarding their queries for new products through many call centre queries.
• Provided ideas to management after carefully analysing the data and suggestions provided by customer and channel partners that can be implemented for the business improvement and expansion.
Manchester Business School, UK Sept 2014- Sept 2015
MSc Management Result: Merit 2:1
• Business Project: Analysed mergers and acquisitions for ‘Changing Trends in Pharmaceutical industry’ after gathering information for the global industry for last 25 years and received merit.
• Critically analysed business strategy of the Ford Motor company for the last 10 years using analysis skills and provided recommendations for future strategy and achieved 64% for coursework.
• Proposed marketing strategies of high contact customer service while working with a team of 5 members to improve business development achieved 71% marks for the assignment.
• Proposed well received innovative ideas for sustainable development of various products for FMCG companies to increase awareness about their sustainable products and to increase sales of the products and achieved a merit position.
• Member of Manchester Enterprise Centre where I devoted time to learn management and business development skills, enhanced learning experience in strategic thinking and innovation management.
John Deere India Ltd, India 2011-2014 US-Multinational for Agriculture and Construction Equipment
Project I - John Deere Configurator July 2011- July2013
The project deals with development and selling of Deere products online. As John Deere has business across the globe, this project has users across more than 40 nations and has integration among different SBUs. The business has great dependencies on this application and was supported 24by7.
Project II – JD-Quote July 2013-Aug2014
The project was to create quotes for the equipment to be sold by the dealer. The application helped dealers to easily accommodate the requirements of the customers and make the whole process of selling the equipment online. It also interacts with other critical applications to fetch the data and respond to the users queries respectively.
• Used Agile framework to analyse and implement new project requirement and delivered project related using Java Technologies.
• Monitored various SDLC activities and engaged with different cross functional team to perform impact analysis.
• Performed unit testing, system testing and UAT to perform end to end system testing and verification.
• Worked as Scrum Master for more than two months and engaged in resolving all project related impediments.
• Member of scrum teams wherein requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing and cross-functional teams.
• Proposed business development ideas, based on analysis of customer data, in three new business regions and engaged with different teams and implemented ideas for application development at John Deere.
• Collaborated with on-site partners in Brazil and effectively managed project implementations within required timeline [efficiency greater than 95%].
• Implemented a crucial exchange rate analysis application to help the business leaders to analyse the data easily [Estimated Cost Saved £10K].
• Was responsible for implementation for specific project with another team member that created a worth of $40 million for the company.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|