My teaching method is explaning everything as simple as it can be with an apporach which is tailored to every student individually to get the best out of the student, so that the student will feel confident in the material covered during the lesson.
I am a Mathematics and Statistics student at University of Manchester. I just finished my third year of uni with a First and will continue Masters at the same Univeristy. I have been tutoring students while in college for 2 years.
THE UNIVESITY OF MANCHESTER (2017-2021)
- Course: MMath (Honors) Mathematics and Statistics
- First year average: 77% - 1st Class
- Second year average: 81% - 1st Class
- Third year average: 72% - 1st Class
AWARDS AND ACHIVEMENTS
- International Mathematical Mediterranean Olympiad: honorable mention (2017), bronze medal (2016)
- National Macedonian Mathematics Olympiad: gold medal (2017), bronze medal (2016)
- 2nd place in Python Coding Competition at University of Manchester (2019)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£8|