With understanding in various approaches from various curriculum guide, I adopt simplified approach with practical guide to assist students have better understanding.
My key tool is motivation with clear communication with a bit of counselling to wage off negativity as a result of psychological negative impact (knowing that: "if you don't like it, you will find it difficult to understand it").
I am a Master holder in Mathematics with Ph.D in view
I have over 11 years teaching experience
I have taught students one-on-one as well as group teaching with about 25 to 30 students
I have handled students that are both fast learners as well as slow learners. The result was impressive.
I hold Master of Science in Mathematics
Ph.D in Applied Mathematics in-view
I retired as Senior Assistant Registrar of a state owned university
I have been teaching and assisting students in mathematics methodologies.
My passion is helping students understand mathematics with ability to apply the principles correctly.
Having students with interest can be very motivating, but 2014/2015, I was involved in assisting students that struggles in normal schools in the area of mathematics. Few of these students were written of by parents and people around them. The most challenging aspect was that these students resulted into drugs and substance abuse which escalated into depression in some of the students.
It was a huge challenge for me, but with patient and using various approaches, 85% came out of their final results successfully. It was the longest night that I ever had with sleepless night and desire to see my students succeed.
Seeing these students progressing was and is my greatest joy.
Executive summary of my resume:
QUALIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATES WITH DATES
• TEFL 2019
• Ph.D in Applied Mathematics In-View
• Master in Mathematics 2007
• Diploma Certificate in Computer 2004
• West African School Examination Certificate 2002
• Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) 1998
• Nigerian Certificate in Education (Mathematics/Chemistry) 1993
• West African School Certificate 1988
• School Leaving Certificate 1982
WORKING EXPERIENCE WITH DATES
• Mathematics Facilitator
Eagles Christian Academy, Ferndale, Randburg 2017-2018
• Director, GED & SAT
AGTS, Ferndale, Randburg, RSA 2016-Till Date
• Senior Facilitator & Curriculum Development for GED and SAT
Global Academy Support Centre, Ferndale, Randburg, RSA 2014-2015
• Senior Assistant Registrar (Directorate, Academic Planning Office)
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State 2013-2014
• Assisting Faculty Officer, Faculty of Management Sciences 2011-2013
• Assistant Registrar
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State 2007-2010
• Head, Admission Unit (Academic Affairs Office)
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State 2010-2011
• Ag. Faculty officer, Faculty of Science,
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State 2007
• Administrative Officer I
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State 2003-2007
• Administrative Officer II
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State 2001-2003
• Chemistry Teacher at Federal Technical College
Ijebu Mushin, Ogun State, Nigeria 2000-2001
• N.Y.S.C.-Evangel Comprehensive Secondary
School, Imuelem Isuochi, Abia State, Nigeria 1999-2000
• Mathematics Teacher at Christ Apostolic
Grammar School, Iperu, Ogun State, Nigeria 1994-1995
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£12||Not available||£9|
|5 hours||£42||Not available||£47|
|10 hours||£79||Not available||£93|