So I give lessons typically to A level students who are requiring particular help with maths. I tend to ask what the student might like to go over or need help on and adapt from there. I will have a brief outline of class structure such as a few examples, followed by practice, but ultimately its up to the student to decide how they want to use their time.
I have just completed my third year of a masters degree in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Birmingham. While at school I regularly tutored younger students in science and maths. My background gives me a solid foundation to teach from, as I both understand the material and the struggle to grasp it.
I am a conscientious, hard working and friendly student looking for a tutoring job. I enjoy being busy, helping other people and teaching the subjects I love. I am well organised and like getting tasks done quickly and efficiently. I am a good listener and am quick to realise the areas in need of development in students. I have recently completed my third year reading mechanical engineering at the University of Birmingham.
• August 2017 A*A*A*A* at A-Level in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Further Mathematics
• June 2015:12 GCSES- 10 A*s & 1A
• 2015-2017: Throughout these years I was assistant hockey coach for Newcastle Hockey Club. I was required to coach the U10s while my supervisor taught the older players. I had to create lesson plans, umpire matches, teach them new skills and rules.
• June-September 2018: Customer Assistant at M&S throughout the summer, I regularly worked 6-day weeks. I interacted and served customers every day, honing my interpersonal skills.
• July-September 2019: Summer placement at Cundall for 7 weeks during which I worked with their building services team on several projects.
Achievements, Hobbies and Interests:
My main hobby is hockey as I have played in several teams over the years and was my school hockey captain in my final year. I love playing as part and leader of a team and have made great friends as a result. I am currently working towards my umpiring qualification for hockey and hope to complete it by the end of the year. Teaching hockey taught me a great deal about lesson preparation, and I believe I apply these skills to tutoring. While my academic studies have taken precedence in recent years, I have always managed to continue my interests in other areas such as cooking and history, exampling my good time management.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking thermodynamics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|