I approach each subject systemically by starting at a foundational level and then progressively increasing difficulty. I believe the key to doing well in exams is not only by doing as many questions as possible but also learning from them.
I am a junior doctor based in London with a passion for education, healthcare, and innovation. I have 10+ years of teaching experience and have successfully prepared 100+ students for both 11 plus entrance exams as well as medical school exams.
- 2013-2019: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) at Charles University in Prague
- 2010-2012: A-levels (4) : Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, German at City of London School
- 2008-2010: I/GCSEs (11): English Language, English Literature, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, German, French, History, Geography, Additional Mathematics
- 2017-2018: Academic Senate & Head of Education, Charles University in Prague
- 2008-2018: Private GCSE & 11+ tutor
- City of London Corporation Scholarship
- HSBC Scholarship
- Worshipful Company of Scriveners Scholarship
- Gold Medal in UKMT Senior Mathematics Challenge
- Grade 3, Distinction (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts, LAMDA)
creative writing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest 11+ school exam preparation lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, essay writing lessons for all!
Taking resume - cover letter’s writing prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|