I teach in a very friendly manner and tend to make my classes enjoyable for the students. Students find it easier to learn when they can relate their learning to the real life, and this can be done by giving proper examples when necessary. The students like to learn when they relate to science. Every person has experience with science, its just a matter of relating studies to that experience. When that is done, students can write exams as if they are relaying a story from their life. Its a very efficient way to learn. :)
I am a Production engineer and MSc Sustainable Transport engineering student at Newcastle University. I have taught science and engineering subjects to my course mates in India. I am giving lessons for six years now and have taught and prepped students to get good grades, many of which were struggling to pass. I have also worked on various industrial projects and have found my knowledge very helpful.
No travel costs for less than 2km.
Akash Sandesh Mohite
*2018-2019 Newcastle University, MSc Sustainable Transport Engineering
• Energy Sources and Storage
• Vehicle Drives and Dynamics
• Design for Human-Systems Integration
• Sustainable Energy Management
• Mechanical Power Transmission
• Structural optimisation and crashworthiness
• Instrumentation and drive systems
*2013-2017 Shivaji University, BE Production Engineering (71.50%)
• Energy Engineering
• Metal forming and plastics technology
• Process Engineering
• Computer aided design and analysis
*2012-2013 Sainik School Satara, 12th Standard (C.B.S.E) (60.40%)
*2010-2011 Sainik School Satara, 10th Standard (C.B.S.E) (7.4 CGPA)
*Internship (June 2018).
Ezenith Education, Pune, India.
• Participated as a part of a team during an advanced Internship on Hybrid and Electric Vehicles.
• My role in the group was to create the model of an electric bus which correctly displayed the placement of all the parts.
• Our group was awarded with the second best team certificate for excellent performance for designing a Hybrid and Electric Vehicle.
*Sponsored Final Year Project (2016-17).
Spark Autometal Comp.Pvt.Ltd, Satara MIDC, Maharashtra-415004, India.
• Formed and led the project group of six multi talented students, taking responsibility to assign duties to each member and ensuring the work was appropriately delegated. This also involved handling all the permissions from the college, as well as being effective at managing both my time and the time of those on the team to ensure the project was completed according to the conditions of the sponsor.
• Gave the company a low cost alternative for its in-house transport needs, the alternative was an electric three wheeler for special purpose industrial transport.
• Project was completed one month before deadline and was successfully launched on the sponsor’s premises. The project was to design and manufacture a vehicle of 500kg capacity to transport heavy industrial pellets.
*Sponsored Industrial Project (2016).
Garware-Wall Ropes Ltd, Wai MIDC, Maharashtra- 412803, India.
• Increasing productivity by reduction in overall spool changing time (Project Title).
• Led a team of four students, examining the process of net and rope making at this company in order to find areas in the process where excess time was consumed resulting in decreased productivity. In order to tackle this, we took the readings of spool change time and provided simple solutions for reduction of the machine downtime, which proved to be very effective in improving efficiency.
*Sponsored Industrial Project (2016).
Kwikpatch Ltd, Satara MIDC, Maharashtra-415004, India.
• Roller die cutter machine for cutting rubber sheets with gang dies (Project Title).
• Upon the approach of the company I undertook this industrial project as an extracurricular activity, and was involved in assembling a roller die cutter machine.
• I selected the type of motor to be used and confirmed that the placement and height of the table was rightly assembled in order to function properly.
• I ensured that workers using the machine knew how to do so correctly, in order to ensure their safety.
• Participated in a Regional Student Forum under Indo-US Collaboration for Engineering Education - Student Platform for Engineering Education Development and Indo-Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education - Student Platform for Engineering Education Development (IUCEE-SPEED) held at Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Maharashtra, India in year (2015) and (2016) respectively.
• Participated in Skit competition and English elocution where I won third prize in a District Youth Festival organised by Shivaji University, Kolhapur (2016).
• Participated in a state level project contest “Pro Spark” and got second prize for the project “Electric three -wheeler for special purpose industrial transport” held at Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering, Satara (2017).
• Organised and participated in a blood donation camp of Balaji Blood Bank held at Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering, Satara (2016).
• Created a social help group named “Sonorous Cause” and helped needy primary school children pay their school fees (2016).
• Worked as a volunteer of National Service Scheme (Sponsored by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India) and participated in all the activities like tree plantations, helping less fortunate children, social awareness rallies and spreading awareness held by National Service Scheme for two years (2015-16 and 2016-17).
• Worked as Organiser and was in charge of sponsorship collection and was also the delegating authority who gave every student their roles for the event “RaasDandiya 2k16” held at Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering (2016).
• Learned about the problems of this world and worked on those problems to provide solutions, learnt to manage teams, finances and observed the human behaviour towards various situations and social issues.
• Elected as Class Representative of class in second academic year (2014-15).
• Elected as Vice-President of Production Engineering Students Association (2015-16).
• Elected as President of Production Engineering Students Association (2016-17).
• Vice-Chairman Administration of SPEED (Student Platform for Engineering Education Development), Satara Chapter (2016-2017).
• Project leader of final year sponsored project named “Electric three-wheeler for special purpose industrial transport” completed at Spark Autometal Comp. PVT. Ltd, Satara (2016-17).
• Engineering Software: Creo Parametric 2.0, CATIA V5R20, F.E Analysis using Ansys.
• IT Skills: Proficient in Microsoft office applications, Basic understanding of C++
• Driving: Full clean driving licences for both two wheeler and four wheeler vehicles.
• Languages: Fluent in English (IELTS 8 band), Marathi and Hindi.
• Sports: Horse Riding, Swimming, Air Rifle Shooting, Air Pistol Shooting.
• Hobbies and interests: Animal/Nature conservation and social work.
physics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|