Every leader is different. Every bench is different. Every business is different. So while the complexities change, the work of coaching stays the same keep your clients at the center of the work, push them to use their strengths more and to temper their weaknesses, and illuminate blind spots because these are what really get in the way.
As a life design coach, I am passionate about changing lives I've learned through my own self-discovery work that sharing authentically is the best way to make a real difference in others' lives.
A manager is a title, it does not guarantee success. Coaching is an action, not a title and actions will result in successes
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
• Seeking a responsible post of senior lecturer for giving the practical knowledge which makes the student's career progressive.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects and project scope by effectively applying methodologies that enforce project standards and by minimizing exposure and risks on projects. Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements, including the identification of needed resources and assignment to appropriate personnel career and personality.
• M.Tech in (Construction Technology & Management) Al-Falah School Of Engineering and Technology, New Delhi Duration: 2013-2015. With 74.% (Evening)
• B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Al-Falah School Of Engineering and Technology, New Delhi Duration: 2009-2013.With 70% .
• Diploma in Civil & Comp Engineer from Jamia Millia Islamia With 62% (New Delhi) 2004 to 2007.
• Intermediate in science from Govt I C Amariya Pilibhit UP Board (2008).Pvt.
• Matriculation in science from ABK School in Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh (2004).
Computer Proficiency Etc.
• MS Office & MS Project.
• Primavera project Management P6. .
• Auto CAD-2012.
• Knowledge of the building development/redevelopment industry.
• Familiarity with construction methods and the building codes.
• Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
• Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
Conclusion Of My Role
• A progressive and multitalented lecturer with extensive practical knowledge. .
• Excellent knowledge of Civil Engineer and the new Methodologies.
• Proficient in managing the opportunities for students.
• Excellent in providing the real time knowledge about technology.
• Excellent knowledge of diff Subject subjects.
• Excellent Presentation, motivational and leadership skills.
• Ability to handle the students.
• Ability to provide quality knowledge.
Professional Experience/Interction With Students (Exp:2 Plus Out of 5 Ys)
• Presently working with Q Catalyst & PPAL(Architecture)as a Project Coordinator & Auditor (Civil) from 25th July 2016 to Till date.
• Current Project: Amrita Hospital Faridabad Sector 88 .and Govt.Cancer Hospital Chalk Ganjaria farm on Sultanpur Road hospital lucknow (up)
• Worked with Airwil Infra.Ltd.as a Sr Engineer (Civil) from 1st Jun 2015 to 21st July 2016.
• Worked with AL-FALAH Engineering as a Sr,Lecturer of Civil Department. From Jan 2013 to April 2015.
• Worked with Jaiprakash Associates limited at Noida (Jaypee). as a Trainee Engineer from 18th June to 28thJuly 2012 .
• Worked with Sun Nirman Infrastructure pvt.ltd. As a Trainee Engineer from 21st 2011 May to 21st July 2011.
Name Of The Projects
• Green Avenue-Greater Noida (UP)
• Kalypso-Noida (UP)
• Jaypee Hospital- Noida (UP)
• Winter Hill- Dwarka (New Delhi) Etc…
• Manage the power point presentation for students.
• Provide conceptual knowledge and make them visualize the things.
• Identify the weak points of students.
• Organize the industrial visit for students.
• Develop the extra-curricular activities of students.
• Provide the help during the project.
• Provide support to weak students.
• Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
• Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals.
• Prepare project organization and communication charts
• Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades.
• Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
• Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database
• Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained.
• Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others .
• Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relation.
• Site Execution and Supervision of Civil Work.
• Concepts Designing Understanding & Implementing, Interaction & Vendor Management.
• Preparation of all bills Arithmetic & technically.
• Preparation of all bill of Quantities (BOQ).
• Site Visits: Random Physical checking of bills at site case to case.
• Preparation of Bar Binding Schedule as per Drawing (BBS).
• Able to determine the Different item Quantities.
• Preparation of planning Schedule (M.S Project), Day to Day tracking all working activities.
• Material Reconciliation: To check theoretical consumption of steel, cement & other material
• Supplied free of cost to the contractor and make recovery in case of excess Consumption &
• Preparation of material wastage performance chart.
• Inspection and Checking of Raw Material used for Construction work.
• Performed various tests at Site Lab & field.
• Maintaining the Records of Testing and Documentary work.
• Preparation of Drawing Records and consult with PMC/Client as well as Contractor..
• Preparation DPR, Programmed for Next Day Work, WPR & MPR.
• MIS Inputs to the Project Manager.
• Implementation Safety PPE’S.
• Misc. Work.Etc
Linguistic Proficiency & My Identity
• Father’s Name : Mr.Zameer Ahmed(Principal of Govt. Inter College)
• Marital Status : Unmarried
• Nationality : Indian
• Religion : Muslim
• Sex : Male
• Language : English, Hindi, Urdu
• Date of Birth : 02nd July 1987
• Village : Naryabal
• P.O/P.S : Naktya
• Distt : Bareilly
• State : (UP)
• Pin Code : 243123
Depart Of Civil Engineer.
Date: Oct- 2017
Dear Respected Sir,
I wish to apply for the post of Sr.Lecturer of Civil. The position seems an ideal opportunity for me as it matches my experience, knowledge and career aspirations.
As you can see from my CV, I have amassed over 2 plus Out of 5 years of significant, progressive experience in civil engineering projects within the construction and Building construction. As well as Teaching During my career I have participated in more than 4 civil engineering projects,and also familiar with the students at the same. Although all of them were successful.
My progressive engineering experience has provided me with the opportunity to develop strong client relation building skills and an ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams. I am experienced at applying the principles of civil engineering when Quantity surveyor, Billing, planning, Lecturer and Execution, Etc. and overseeing the construction and maintenance of structures and facilities.
As Per my concern Civil Engineering is the way of save the Ground humanity. As well as Reduce the Wastage & Money,Time Etc ,which is beneficial for the Project Etc. And for the student of Civil Engineering is the Hub of knowledge,it can be manage if You/We want..
I enclose my resume for your review and look forward to meeting with you in the near future. Should you have any questions or require clarification on any information please contact me at the above telephone number.
I would welcome the opportunity in your prestigious organization. and I hope that you will invite me for a interview. I thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. A good Civil Engineer is also Called ‘Little Engine’ & Some People line is ‘Mad Scientist ‘also So On Etc.
PHD in civil (Pursuing) Execution of Structural Application towards computational Simulation and Material Characterization of Steel foam with the adaptation of western techniques.from Noida International University, GB Nagar, UP.
161/1 Nafees Building
Zakir Nagar okhla
New Delhi 110025
Mobile:+91- (concealed information)
E mails: (concealed information) & (concealed information)
positive thinking lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest personal coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, stress management lessons for all!
Taking life coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£203||£3|
|5 hours||Not available||£1023||£13|
|10 hours||Not available||£2053||£25|