My methodology would be :
1) First, understand student background and prior knowledge.
2) Second, focus on students confusions regarding their acquired knowledge and clear them as soon as possible.
3) Third, explain how the practical things are working around them with the basic principle of mathematics and physics. And then move deep into it.
4) After this practical real life exposure, teach them different theories.
5) This will be followed by some practice in my guidance.
6) Some simple and challenging assignments will be given to students that should be done by the students themselves. If needed, I will make sure students are properly guided throughout their assignment.
7) I'll revise the course shorty, whatever I taught the previous day.
I wrote seven books of high school mathematics and physics while I was an undergraduate engineering student before coming to Oxford for my masters. I have taught thousands of students yearly, in different reputed institutes in Nepal. I'll make sure you will learn mathematics in parallel to physics. I belive maths and physics are integrated and learning of one subject should be helpful to other. I combine both of these subjects in the same framework.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|